Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Fuck you, you're still a fucking bitch

You and the rest of the debunktards can all gang rape candycornholecunt bohemian grove style

:lol: Classic! Government Goose Stepper-Bots are crashing so hard. They're gonna a need a major reboot after this ass-whoopin. :)

yod do know your talking to agent DUDE candycunt right? seeing how they defend these sick fucks who practice bohemian grove i have no doubt they go into that gay thing.:lol:

whats funny is since not one of them has been able to debunk this video here,all they can do is fling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.lol.

Last edited:
"Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, has told Jones that Osama bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job. He made the comments on the Alex Jones program.

"A story at the Alex Jones news site notes that, 'Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense.

"A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.'"

For those too naive (or gutless) to believe their government kills innocent Americans for political ends, see USS Liberty Memorial.

The Daily Bell - www.thedailybell.com

"Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, has told Jones that Osama bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job. He made the comments on the Alex Jones program.

"A story at the Alex Jones news site notes that, 'Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense.

"A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.'"

For those too naive (or gutless) to believe their government kills innocent Americans for political ends, see USS Liberty Memorial.

So he has all this fabulous evidence, and instead of finding some way to get it to prosecutors, he takes it to Alex Jones?? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Look! All the shit eating Gage-dupes are here. Talk about a fucking twofer circle jerk. You stupid fucking cock suckers.:lol::lol:

So he has all this fabulous evidence, and instead of finding some way to get it to prosecutors, he takes it to Alex Jones?? :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Are you thinking Eric Holder is interested in hearing this story?
How about Rupert Murdoch?
Ron Paul?

Ron Paul?

why do you mention Ron Paul in the same breath as Holder and Murdoch by chance George?

Ron Paul?

If he had any real evidence, he would use it to prosecute the perps to gain justice for the victims. So yes, he should take it to Holder. Or any prosecutor that will take it into a courtroom.

If that doesn't get anywhere, then he should go to one of Murdoch's reporters, or a reporter for any other media outlet. I'm sure he could find a reporter that would love to get a Pulitzer for breaking the story of the century.

No need to take it to Ron Paul. He's already a Gage-dupe.

Ron Paul?

If he had any real evidence, he would use it to prosecute the perps to gain justice for the victims. So yes, he should take it to Holder. Or any prosecutor that will take it into a courtroom.

If that doesn't get anywhere, then he should go to one of Murdoch's reporters, or a reporter for any other media outlet. I'm sure he could find a reporter that would love to get a Pulitzer for breaking the story of the century.

The "New World Order" doesn't seem interested in Pulitzers when it comes to treason of this magnitude judging by the actions of Bush's (alleged) cousin...

"The message is loud and clear. Go after justice for 9/11 in the courts, and not only will you lose, you’ll be punished.

"That’s what April Gallop and her lawyer, William Veale, found out as their lawsuit against former vice-president Dick Cheney, former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld, and former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Richard Myers concluded with a final slap in the face.

"This came in the form of a $15,000 fine levied against Veale for filing a 'frivolous”' appeal (the appeal had already been turned down in April of last year).

"The decision was handed down by a three-judge panel headed by Justice John M. Walker, who just happens to be George W. Bush’s cousin – proving that the American justice system has a twisted sense of humour at times."

The Walkers and the Bushes go back to Nazi days.
These parasites will never turn on each other. (At least until their children begin dying in the "Long War.")
There will have to be a groundswell movement demanding a legitimate 911 investigation and it may take the "Next New Pearl Harbor" to make that happen. (Say around November 2012?)

http://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2012/02/04/sanctions-in-gallop-911-lawsuit-send-a-message-seek-justice-at-your-own-risk/

Last edited:
Ron Paul?

The "New World Order" doesn't seem interested in Pulitzers when it comes to treason of this magnitude judging by the actions of Bush's (alleged) cousin...

"The message is loud and clear. Go after justice for 9/11 in the courts, and not only will you lose, you’ll be punished.

"That’s what April Gallop and her lawyer, William Veale, found out as their lawsuit against former vice-president Dick Cheney, former secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld, and former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Richard Myers concluded with a final slap in the face.

"This came in the form of a $15,000 fine levied against Veale for filing a 'frivolous”' appeal (the appeal had already been turned down in April of last year).

"The decision was handed down by a three-judge panel headed by Justice John M. Walker, who just happens to be George W. Bush’s cousin – proving that the American justice system has a twisted sense of humour at times."

These parasites will never turn on each other. (At least until their children begin dying in the "Long War.")
There will have to be a groundswell movement demanding a legitimate 911 investigation and it may take the "Next New Pearl Harbor" to make that happen. (Say around November 2012?)

Sanctions in Gallop 9/11 lawsuit send a message: seek justice at your own risk « Truth and Shadows

First off, Justice John M. Walker was George H.W. Bush's cousin, not George W's, but lets not quibble details.

Second, Ms. Gallop's suit was deemed frivolous because prior to this case, she sued American Airlines and won a settlement. So to turn around and file a suit claiming that it was a bomb and not a plane was not only frivolous, but also perjury. She's very lucky they didn't prosecute.

Finally, is the United States the only country in the world with reporters? Why doesn't someone who has damning evidence take it to a reporter in Japan? Or Russia? Or Iran? The Pulitzer is not limited to American reporters only.

someone farted in here.:9::poop:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thus far, the twoofers most intelligent argument.

your so stupid you got taken in by this government disinformation agent troll believing his LIES he told you when I asked him to debunk a video of mine.

He was caught red handed LYING about things witnesses said in that video they NEVER said..thats why you trolls wont watch videos I challenege you to because you idiots know you cant counter them so you have to LIE to try and save face when your defeated and like the idiot you are,you beliveed everything that troll idiot told you hook, line and sinker. He is just trolling like his handlers pay him to to brainwash idiots like you.I dont debate with people who have to resort to lies to try and save face when they are defeated.:lol:

I got to hand it to agent troll rat though,at least unlike you,he did not run off with his tail between his legs like the chickshit coward you are do all the time.he is the only one here that ever even TRIED to counter one.he couldnt so he had to lie to try and save face like the agent troll he is to try an save face in his posts.

Last edited:
Ron Paul?

Sanctions in Gallop 9/11 lawsuit send a message: seek justice at your own risk « Truth and Shadows

the trolls of course will ignore this and make up crap to avoid defeat.:clap2:

someone farted in here.:9::poop:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

your so stupid you got taken in by this government disinformation agent troll believing his LIES he told you when I asked him to debunk a video of mine.

He was caught red handed LYING about things witnesses said in that video they NEVER said..thats why you trolls wont watch videos I challenege you to because you idiots know you cant counter them so you have to LIE to try and save face when your defeated and like the idiot you are,you beliveed everything that troll idiot told you hook, line and sinker. He is just trolling like his handlers pay him to to brainwash idiots like you.I dont debate with people who have to resort to lies to try and save face when they are defeated.:lol:

I got to hand it to agent troll rat though,at least unlike you,he did not run off with his tail between his legs like the chickshit coward you are do all the time.he is the only one here that ever even TRIED to counter one.he couldnt so he had to lie to try and save face like the agent troll he is to try an save face in his posts.
I seriously doubt you made a video. Fucking idiot.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He didn't make the video, he told me to pick one from a "truth" site.

And I made one mistake on a quote, out of 21 points raised in that video. Of course he can't refute the other 20 issues, he locks in on the one where I didn't notice a woman said the mystery white plane had a red number on it.

He didn't make the video, he told me to pick one from a "truth" site.

And I made one mistake on a quote, out of 21 points raised in that video. Of course he can't refute the other 20 issues, he locks in on the one where I didn't notice a woman said the mystery white plane had a red number on it.

9/11 inside nutjob doesn't actually make any arguments. Instead, he refers to something like 347 youtube videos that everyone should watch.

:thup:

Forum List

Back