Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

People should be worrying about the government forcing Alex Jones off the air, instead of little things like their children.

:thup:

why what a stupid comment
Here's Eot's monument:

Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

someone farted in here.:poop:

and it just happened again.:clap2::poop: at 2:49 pm today.

You crack me up man. Keep up the good work. You drive the loyal Government Goose Stepper-Bots crazy. :lol:
No one is going crazy. Thanks for proving you think shit is funny. No wonder Ron Paul never gets elected. Look at the fucking idiots that support him. I know this is a waste of time but, if Ron Paul himself read your posts to 9/11 Inside Job do you think he would be proud that you support him and advertise the fact to the world? My guess you won't answer, moron.

You crack me up man. Keep up the good work. You drive the loyal Government Goose Stepper-Bots crazy. :lol:
No one is going crazy. Thanks for proving you think shit is funny. No wonder Ron Paul never gets elected. Look at the fucking idiots that support him. I know this is a waste of time but, if Ron Paul himself read your posts to 9/11 Inside Job do you think he would be proud that you support him and advertise the fact to the world? My guess you won't answer, moron.

Oh lighten up Francis. The dude is pretty funny and he does drive you Government Goose Stepper-Bots crazy. And thanks for the Neg-Rep ya big ole pussy. :)

Oh lighten up Francis. The dude is pretty funny

Yes, 9/11 inside nutjob is pretty funny sometimes, especially when he says things like

"Americans should be worried about the murderers Bush and Cheney wandering free, instead of little things like their children."

^^^^^^^
True quote.

Hilarious.

Yes, 9/11 inside nutjob is pretty funny sometimes, especially when he says things like

"Americans should be worried about the murderers Bush and Cheney wandering free, instead of little things like their children."

^^^^^^^
True quote.

Hilarious.

as usual,Toto likes to twist my words.

you crack me up with your pathetic debating skills when you run off refusing to addres the information in videos when I ask you to explain whats wrong with that information in them.You wouldnt even last one minute againt a grade school kid with those kinds of debating skills.the teacher would say-toto,we established the rules at the very beginning,that when your opponent presents something,you need to address it.well your not saying anything toto,if you keep remaining silent,you lose this debate.:lol:

Now those great debating skills you have,now THATS funny.:lol:

someone farted in here.:poop:

Obviously so.These trolls are actually useful.Like Eots has said many times before,they come in handy in keeping threads like this one alive.This is such a great thread you created that I got to keep it alive and they help me out which is much appreciated.They sure have an irrational obsession over me the way they keep coming back helping me keep your thread alive. :lol::lol::lol:
they for sure do me a great favor by replying because again,they are useful in keeping these threads alive.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Oh lighten up Francis. The dude is pretty funny and he does drive you Government Goose Stepper-Bots crazy. And thanks for the Neg-Rep ya big ole pussy. :)

this shill REALLY has an irrational obsession over me.He talks to himself addressing my posts all the time as Im sure you have noticed many times before.:lol: I would say the guy is ready for the nuthouse that he is in so much need for attention from me that he has to talk to himself like he does.Him in Dawgshit are the looniest of them all.:lol::lol:

^^^^^^^
True quote.

Hilarious.

you crack me up with your pathetic debating skills when you run off refusing to addres the information in videos when I ask you to explain whats wrong with that information in them.You wouldnt even last one minute againt a grade school kid with those kinds of debating skills.the teacher would say-toto,we established the rules at the very beginning,that when your opponent presents something,you need to address it.well your not saying anything toto,if you keep remaining silent,you lose this debate.:lol:

You know what's funny? 9/11 inside nutjob saying someone else can't debate when his entire argument is "Watch these YouTube videos. Read this book."

Comedy gold. :lol:

^^^^^^^
True quote.

Hilarious.

You know what's funny? 9/11 inside nutjob saying someone else can't debate when his entire argument is "Watch these YouTube videos. Read this book."

comedy gold in how you prove you run away like the chickenshit coward you are when challenged to disprove those facts in them frady cat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

as usuaul,you Bush dupes show off what dumbfucks you are that you ditched junior high school science classes.:clap2:

thanks for helping me prove with your own post that you have no debating skills confirming what i just said for me that you run off when challenged to refute the information in them.congrats Toto.:clap2:

Last edited:

comedy gold in how you prove you run away like the chickenshit coward you are when challenged to disprove those facts in them frady cat.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

as usuaul,you Bush dupes show off what dumbfucks you are that you ditched junior high school science classes.:clap2:

thanks for helping me prove with your own post that you have no debating skills confirming what i just said for me that you run off when challenged to refute the information in them.congrats Toto.:clap2:
once again handjob proves someone else's point for them thanks hanjob!
speaking of ditching class you missed english religiously

Last edited:

Forum List

Back