Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

9/11 inside job asked me to watch this video and comment on it so here goes:

"at 2:15 in the video the word 'significant' is spelled incorrectly" other than that i can find no fault with it.

Did any of you smart guys who believe the official story of 9/11 see this story that just came out today?:

cia unraveled bomb plot from within - the washington post
the entire justification for having the tsa feel our private parts before we get on airplanes is that we could be carrying a bomb.

but this story showed that the only person who was capable of getting a bomb was a double agent who received it from the cia.

hmm, how long have they been doing this?

this means that in every
attempted terrorist bombing in the us or overseas the cia should be in the list of suspects. From the first twin tower bombings in 1993 to now.

it turns out that most of the well-known radical islamic terrorists have worked for the cia at some point. Bin laden worked for the cia for years. It's very disturbing. The cia has its hands in just about all dark activities on this earth. It's what they do. One day, even the loyal government goose stepper bots will come to realize that.
we're dooooomed dooomed i tells ya!

Now you're catching on. ;)

it turns out that most of the well-known radical islamic terrorists have worked for the cia at some point. Bin laden worked for the cia for years. It's very disturbing. The cia has its hands in just about all dark activities on this earth. It's what they do. One day, even the loyal government goose stepper bots will come to realize that.
we're dooooomed dooomed i tells ya!

Now you're catching on. ;)
:eusa_whistle:

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About 9/11 Rimjob In Under 5 Minutes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMKKwcq96NM]How To Make A Sock Puppet - YouTube[/ame]

still another fart from a troll.:lol::poop:

images

well since the 9/11 discussion just wont stop and go away,might as well bring back this thread because after watching the video any logical open minded person can see it was an inside job and everthing else said is irrelevent.Not one 9/11 offcial conspiracy theory apologist has been able to come on here address these facts in this video and debunk them.

there has been over 8,000 views to this video so there are thousands out there who have seen this and just arent coming on here posting anything since they know they cant refute the facts in this video how the governments version of events is absurd and holds no water.

Last edited:
Can't believe anyone finds the events and facts in that video believable, but they expect people to, and they do because after all if it comes from government sources, it must be true. Never mind that they have lied their asses off to the American public many times in the past...

Can't believe anyone finds the events and facts in that video believable, but they expect people to, and they do because after all if it comes from government sources, it must be true. Never mind that they have lied their asses off to the American public many times in the past...
The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.
10.The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.

The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.
Yeah those insane Islamic terrorists that hate us for our freedumbs
10.The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.
Yes describes you perfectly. Look in the mirror when reading what you post, it might help you.

Yes describes you perfectly. Look in the mirror when reading what you post, it might help you.
golly! straight out of school of I know you are but what am I.

golly! straight out of school of I know you are but what am I.

:clap2: There you go, you got it. Whatever it takes to make you understand that you are a hypocrite.

Dawgshit farted again I see.

there he goes again shitting all over the floor again.:D:lol: He sure is obviously happy with the money his handlers pay him for his constant ass beatings and humiliation he suffers here everyday.

Last edited:
since this is the best 9/11 thread ever that none of the Bush dupes have an answer for and so many 9/11 discussions are taking place,this thread needs to be brought back again..

Damn good video even a sheeple can watch it and not lose attention to the football game going on in the same room...Lets hope it makes idiots think.

I'll take a look at the video in the morning as my kid is asleep and I don't want to disturb her slumber.

The most interesting thing about this thread is how the US mad nationalist won't listen to a word about anything that could show the US in a bad light.
No, "I'll take a look and form an opinion", just, "fuck off Muslim lover/troll/Jew hater/whatever".

That displays a staggering lack of intelligence.

Forum List

Back