Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

could'nt get a cleaner copy ?
that Jew? if you were really not anti or racist you would not needed to mention his
his faith /culture.
but then again you're an ignorant .illiterate fuck!

using the word Jew is now anti semitic ? and is being a Jew a faith ? or a culture or is it a race ?...has anyone ever made up their mind on this or is it or does the definition change to suit the argument at hand ?
showcasing your ignorace again or your selective reading ?
the term handjob used was "that jew" it's a pejorative : Definition of PEJORATIVE
: a word or phrase that has negative connotations or that is intended to disparage or belittle : a pejorative word or phrase . like "you people" or "that fag" or those ni******.
but since you're nearly as ignorant as he is maybe you're not to blame.

So if I say.. a Fag ..instead of ..that fag its OK ?..what if there are several fags in a group and a you need to distinguished one from the rest is it ok to say...which fag ?...oh that fag...or is your point the word Jew is akin to fag and ****** ?...is that it ?

'911: A Conspiracy Theory.' Brilliant.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube

So now you can tell us...how the explosives withstood the fires and were not thrown clear by the impact of the airplane crashes.

Feel free to fill us in now.

Still nothing? I mean...jet engines flew blocks after the planes hit the towers....how did the small explosives remain in place as is necessary for controlled demolition and fully operational? Not one unexploded charge was found in the rubble.

Anyway, 11 years later...still nothing.

Seriously...jet engines flew for blocks after the planes hit the towers. Why didn't any of the supposedly planted bombs get tossed or their residue found in the rubble?

Anyone?

And the steel was shipped off to China as fast as they could load the ships...

Total nonsense:

The 1:03 Mark here shows them poring over the steel...they don't look Chinese dickweed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqxJpykW00]Sep 11 - "Why the Towers Fell" - Nova PBS - YouTube[/ame]

Pore over this and answer me a question...

WTCcorecut.jpg

How did that core column get cut like that? Right there above the fireman's head, you see it?

Strange, isn't it?

WTCcorecut.jpg

How did that core column get cut like that? Right there above the fireman's head, you see it?

Strange, isn't it?

I'm not sure how strange I can consider any way a column might end up cut/crushed/warped at the bottom of that pile of debris. With as much crap as was falling down that day (assuming this is, in fact, a 9/11 photo) all kinds of different forms of destruction would seem possible.

WTCcorecut.jpg

Strange, isn't it?

Simple. That photo was taken well into the cleanup process, after the iron workers were cutting the columns with cutting torches.

09_67200kl3.jpg

WTCcorecut.jpg

Strange, isn't it?

Simple. That photo was taken well into the cleanup process, after the iron workers were cutting the columns with cutting torches.

09_67200kl3.jpg

The differences being...

1.) When they were cutting columns in the aftermath they were cutting them horizontally, while the column pictured was cut on a severe angle.

2.) Cutting with torches doesn't leave the massive amount of slag evidenced in the photo I posted. That volume of molten metal adhering to the cut line signifies a much higher temperature and a much faster cutting time than anything possible with a torch.

3.) Your photo shows a much smaller I-beam, not a central core pillar. Do you know the dimensions of the central core girders? That core column in my photo is 54''X22" and 5 inches thick. The core pillar dimensions from the higher floors were 36"X16" and 2" thick.

4.) If you've EVER used a cutting torch you know that cutting steel that thick is damned near impossible with a torch.

Last edited:

WTCcorecut.jpg

Strange, isn't it?

09_67200kl3.jpg

The differences being...

1.) When they were cutting columns in the aftermath they were cutting them horizontally, while the column pictured was cut on a severe angle.

2.) Cutting with torches doesn't leave the massive amount of slag evidenced in the photo I posted. That volume of molten metal adhering to the cut line signifies a much higher temperature and a much faster cutting time than anything possible with a torch.

3.) Your photo shows a much smaller I-beam, not a central core pillar. Do you know the dimensions of the central core girders? That core column in my photo is 54''X22" and 5 inches thick. The core pillar dimensions from the higher floors were 36"X16" and 2" thick.

4.) If you've EVER used a cutting torch you know that cutting steel that thick is damned near impossible with a torch.

At 1:33 in this video, you will see that the clean up crews were doing diagonal cuts.

WTC Angle Cut Columns during cleanup - YouTube

What you're showing are NOT central core pillars, and they're NOT cut at the 60 degree + angle of the core pillar in my photo.

Additionally, you see none of the slag that is evident in my photo. That slag is the indicator of thermite/thermate use, as there is no torch in the WORLD that can melt 5 inch thick steel fast enough to leave that volume of telltale residue.

What you're showing are NOT central core pillars, and they're NOT cut at the 60 degree + angle of the core pillar in my photo.

Additionally, you see none of the slag that is evident in my photo. That slag is the indicator of thermite/thermate use, as there is no torch in the WORLD that can melt 5 inch thick steel fast enough to leave that volume of telltale residue.
This was cleared up years ago. Catch up or shut up. It was cut during the clean up.

This was cleared up years ago. Catch up or shut up. It was cut during the clean up.

Cut with what? What cutting torch reaches the temperature necessary to create that volume of slag while cutting through 5 inches of solid steel? Only a plasma cutter can do it, and the handheld models don't cut anything thicker than 2 inches.

Wanna try again?

National Geographic couldn't cut a thinner column with 175 pounds of thermite...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhMBjxyH9eg]What National Geographic has to say about thermite and 9/11/2001 - YouTube[/ame]

... the Mythbusters couldn't cut an SUV in half with 1000 pounds of thermite... (starts at 3:00 minutes)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNfo6oQsNE&feature=fvwrel]MythBusters-End With a Bang-Part 5 - YouTube[/ame]

... yet the 9/11 perps cut 5 inch thick columns with thermite charges small enough not to be noticed??

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I wonder why this computer monitor wasn't cut through by the mighty thermite?? :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD2rZSXWM3I&feature=related]1lb. Thermite on 19 Inch CRT Monitor - YouTube[/ame]

Your thermate didn't do such a great job cutting through a steel plate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU4Be9sz21I]Thermate TH3 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back