Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

someone farted in here.:poop:
Construction-Complete-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Rimjob's memorial.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The video has all the ludicrous fantasies of the OCT that posters that side with it actually make themselves believe! :cuckoo:

'911: A Conspiracy Theory.' Brilliant.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube
9/11 Inside Job asked me to watch this video and comment on it so here goes:

"At 2:15 in the video the word 'significant' is spelled incorrectly" Other than that I can find no fault with it.

Did any of you smart guys who believe the official story of 9/11 see this story that just came out today?:

CIA unraveled bomb plot from within - The Washington Post
The latest al-Qaeda (that we supported in Libya) bomb plot targeting U.S. aircraft was unraveled from inside the terrorist group by operatives — including a double agent — working on behalf of the CIA and its counterparts in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, said U.S. and Middle Eastern officials.
“We’re confident that neither the device nor the intended user of this device posed a threat to us,” Brennan said in an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America” program. “We had the device in our control, and we were confident that it was not going to pose a threat to the American public.”
The entire justification for having the TSA feel our private parts before we get on airplanes is that WE could be carrying a bomb.

But this story showed that the only person who was capable of getting a bomb was a double agent who received it from the CIA.

Hmm, how long have they been doing this?

This means that in every
attempted terrorist bombing in the US or overseas the CIA should be in the list of suspects. From the first Twin Tower bombings in 1993 to now.

Last edited:

"At 2:15 in the video the word 'significant' is spelled incorrectly" Other than that I can find no fault with it.

Did any of you smart guys who believe the official story of 9/11 see this story that just came out today?:

The latest al-Qaeda (that we supported in Libya) bomb plot targeting U.S. aircraft was unraveled from inside the terrorist group by operatives — including a double agent — working on behalf of the CIA and its counterparts in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, said U.S. and Middle Eastern officials.
“We’re confident that neither the device nor the intended user of this device posed a threat to us,” Brennan said in an interview on ABC’s “Good Morning America” program. “We had the device in our control, and we were confident that it was not going to pose a threat to the American public.”
The entire justification for having the TSA feel our private parts before we get on airplanes is that WE could be carrying a bomb.

But this story showed that the only person who was capable of getting a bomb was a double agent who received it from the CIA.

This means that in every
attempted terrorist bombing in the US or overseas the CIA should be in the list of suspects. From the first Twin Tower bombings in 1993 to now.

It turns out that most of the well-known radical Islamic Terrorists have worked for the CIA at some point. Bin Laden worked for the CIA for years. It's very disturbing. The CIA has its hands in just about all dark activities on this Earth. It's what they do. One day, even the loyal Government Goose Stepper Bots will come to realize that.

This means that in every

right! now the tsa will will make everybody put their underwear in the little basket !
do love the unproven linkage though :lol::lol:

'911: A conspiracy theory.' brilliant.

9/11: A conspiracy theory - youtube
9/11 inside job asked me to watch this video and comment on it so here goes:

"at 2:15 in the video the word 'significant' is spelled incorrectly" other than that i can find no fault with it.

cia unraveled bomb plot from within - the washington post
the latest al-qaeda (that we supported in libya) bomb plot targeting u.s. Aircraft was unraveled from inside the terrorist group by operatives — including a double agent — working on behalf of the cia and its counterparts in saudi arabia and yemen, said u.s. And middle eastern officials.
“we’re confident that neither the device nor the intended user of this device posed a threat to us,” brennan said in an interview on abc’s “good morning america” program. “we had the device in our control, and we were confident that it was not going to pose a threat to the american public.”
the entire justification for having the tsa feel our private parts before we get on airplanes is that we could be carrying a bomb.

but this story showed that the only person who was capable of getting a bomb was a double agent who received it from the cia.

hmm, how long have they been doing this?

this means that in every
attempted terrorist bombing in the us or overseas the cia should be in the list of suspects. From the first twin tower bombings in 1993 to now.

it turns out that most of the well-known radical islamic terrorists have worked for the cia at some point. Bin laden worked for the cia for years. It's very disturbing. The cia has its hands in just about all dark activities on this earth. It's what they do. One day, even the loyal government goose stepper bots will come to realize that.
we're dooooomed dooomed i tells ya!

Forum List

Back