Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

paulitician said:
People still believe their Government told them the truth about 9/11? Man, i don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. What makes someone become a loyal Government Goose Stepper?
They have been so brainwashed and reprogrammed by watching TV on these flat screen TVs which are perfect for sending brainwashing messages,etc...... They dont even realise it :(

They are all dumbed down puppets they love!!!!!! (They can walk all over them,feed them lies,etc)

I am glad i have not been reprogrammed!! (I thankfully still have my sense of WHATS GOOD,etc)

Why are flatscreens perfect for sending brainwashing messages? :popcorn:

paulitician said:
People still believe their Government told them the truth about 9/11? Man, i don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. What makes someone become a loyal Government Goose Stepper?
They have been so brainwashed and reprogrammed by watching TV on these flat screen TVs which are perfect for sending brainwashing messages,etc...... They dont even realise it :(

They are all dumbed down puppets they love!!!!!! (They can walk all over them,feed them lies,etc)

I am glad i have not been reprogrammed!! (I thankfully still have my sense of WHATS GOOD,etc)

Why are flatscreens perfect for sending brainwashing messages? :popcorn:
They're not. Dude is an idiot.

Haha Osama got away just like those pesky planes were allowed to keep flying around in circles.... Fucking pricks.

Haha Osama got away just like those pesky planes were allowed to keep flying around in circles.... Fucking pricks.

Bin Laden was killed off sometime within a couple weeks after 9/11.He knew too mcuh about who was really behind it all.He was just a patsy like Oswald so like him,they had to get rid of him since he knew too much.The media is about ten years late in reporting his death.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Very interesting. Alex Jones is a fascinating dude. That's true whether or not you buy into everything he says. I enjoy his show. He should be on much more stations.

the government is obviously afraid of him,they have taken him off many stations around the country.He is no longer on my station here anymore as well.

How do you know he was removed by the government?

Very interesting. Alex Jones is a fascinating dude. That's true whether or not you buy into everything he says. I enjoy his show. He should be on much more stations.

the government is obviously afraid of him,they have taken him off many stations around the country.He is no longer on my station here anymore as well.

THAT'S EASY Hand job claims to be psychic ...he has successfully predicted that the sun will rise in the morning !
what more proof do you need? :D

The government really has some strange powers, don't they?

They can take an Internet and shortwave radio broadcaster from Austin Texas off the air because the past administration is afraid of him, yet they can't take Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity off the national airwaves, even though the current administration is afraid of them. :cuckoo:

Because he's not there anymore.

Cmon, get with it, man!

first get your head out of your ass and stop only seeing what you want to see and stop listening to trolls afraid of the truth like toto and you will understand they are the ones that have had him removed from most stations dunce.:cuckoo:

first get your head out of your ass and stop only seeing what you want to see and stop listening to trolls afraid of the truth like toto and you will understand they are the ones that have had him removed from most stations dunce.:cuckoo:

Ah....so in other words, you don't have a real answer to the question, so you decided to throw out some insults and hope no one would notice? :eusa_shhh:

Certainly, no one would ever accuse YOU of seeing what you want to see.....:lol:

images

Forum List

Back