Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

If you would just say something like this, "The reason the planted charges were not thrown clear by the impact of the jumbo jets while the jet engines traveled blocks was ______ __________ ______" and gave a good reason, it would immeasurably help your cause. Why is it you can't do that?

If he finds a youtube that couches the issue In that way do not fret, he shall post it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

If you would just say something like this, "The reason the planted charges were not thrown clear by the impact of the jumbo jets while the jet engines traveled blocks was ______ __________ ______" and gave a good reason, it would immeasurably help your cause. Why is it you can't do that?

you really think you could recognize a blast cap in the aftermath of 9/11 thats crazy and any in the crash area would of burned to nothing..you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qipBVaM08]Project Truth (WTC) - Sip 1.9 Shaped Charges - YouTube[/ame]

you really think you could recognize a blast cap in the aftermath of 9/11 thats crazy and any in the crash area would of burned to nothing..you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qipBVaM08]Project Truth (WTC) - Sip 1.9 Shaped Charges - YouTube[/ame]

So teams of metalworkers went through the building making thousands of holes and cuts in the columns so these charges could work?

And nobody saw them wheeling in all the tanks of oxygen and acetylene it would take to make them while they were doing it?

So teams of metalworkers went through the building making thousands of holes and cuts in the columns so these charges could work?

And nobody saw them wheeling in all the tanks of oxygen and acetylene it would take to make them while they were doing it?

Its downtown manhatten, happens all the time, who would be around to notice?

Sarcasm off

Ok, I keep telling you all it was evil midgets, now absolutley nobody would notice a crew of evil midgets wheeling tanks in the building all day, it really is the perfect cover

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Everything you wanted to know about the attack except details and what happened. Thats all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUip4-Ibzk0]Scott Forbes 9 11 power down The Elephant In The Room - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s5w6uZof00&feature=relmfu]9/11 WTC Employee Discusses pre 9/11 Power downs. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg]Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician - Loader - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

They made all the holes and cuts in the South Tower in 30 hours? 47 columns, 110 floors in that little time?

And when was the North Tower powered down?

And on what planet does a plane flying past a building sound like "a truck bumping down the road"?

You wonder why EOTS won't simply write out what he thinks happened. I mean 2 years ago, there was an issue of trying to keep credibility but now....what is he trying to maintain?

They made all the holes and cuts in the South Tower in 30 hours? 47 columns, 110 floors in that little time?

And when was the North Tower powered down?

And on what planet does a plane flying past a building sound like "a truck bumping down the road"?

You wonder why EOTS won't simply write out what he thinks happened. I mean 2 years ago, there was an issue of trying to keep credibility but now....what is he trying to maintain?

Its simple NIST failed in determine the cause of the collapses and these collapses could not occur without some kind of explosives used in a very precise manner,..with very clear attempts to block any real investigation and destruction of evidence and exclusion of key witnesses it would appear elements within the government played a role in the events of 9/11 and the implosions of these buildings

Everything you wanted to know about the 9-11 Terrorist attacks in less than 15 seconds:

A group of muslims hijacked 4 planes, flew two planes into the towers, another into the Pentagon and another crashed in a field.

You're welcome.

Everything you wanted to know about the 9-11 Terrorist attacks in less than 15 seconds:

A group of muslims hijacked 4 planes, flew two planes into the towers, another into the Pentagon and another crashed in a field.

You're welcome.
that could only happen in reality...a place rarely visted by twoofers.

You're welcome.

as always,chickenshit coward prdefan proves he is afraid of the truth about government conspiracys especially on 9/11. that he covers his ears and closes his eyes anytime a video like this is shown to him refusing to watch it.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're welcome.

as always,chickenshit coward prdefan proves he is afraid of the truth about government conspiracys especially on 9/11. that he covers his ears and closes his eyes anytime a video like this is shown to him refusing to watch it.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

images

All you're good for is making fart posts. And that's beginning to bore me.

You're welcome.

OK...All skeptics of this story ask is for solid evidence and proof along with the governments honest, and sincere explanations to the questions that went unanswered, that has been the basis for the skepticism.

Forum List

Back