Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

It shows the plane to the north of the lightpoles and 400+ feet in the air.

You should watch it if your attention span is long enough... All the data used in the simulation comes from the flight data recorder they say was recovered on scene.

So the altitude never got to zero?

Why don't you spend the hour to watch it yourself? It's very illuminating, especially the last 10 minutes...

Because government agents dont get paid to watch those videos.Only to troll.:D

Why don't you spend the hour to watch it yourself? It's very illuminating, especially the last 10 minutes...

It would be easier if you would just tell me if the FDR ever read zero. I'd hate to waste an hour watching it and not find out.

Be a dear and let us know if it ever got to zero.

I don't remember...

Hmm.

Since you allege the FDR said it was at 400 feet when it hit the poles, and the poles were hit miliseconds before the plane hitting the Pentagon, obviously you're lying through your teeth.

So we're back to square one since you've been proven to be lying about this. You're dismissed.

What took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77. Serious replies only please.

It would be easier if you would just tell me if the FDR ever read zero. I'd hate to waste an hour watching it and not find out.

I don't remember...

Hmm.

Since you allege the FDR said it was at 400 feet when it hit the poles, and the poles were hit miliseconds before the plane hitting the Pentagon, obviously you're lying through your teeth.

So we're back to square one since you've been proven to be lying about this. You're dismissed.

light pole gremlins

I don't remember...

Hmm.

Actually, what I said was that according to the FDR the plane was much farther north than the light poles AND at over 400 feet. If you think that is a lie than kindly point me to the portion of the animation that makes you believe that.

You haven't proven anything other than your insane ability to create strawman arguments.

All you've got to do is go watch the video yourself and all your little questions will be answered.

Now go watch the video and tell me what you disagree with, won't you?

I don't remember...

Hmm.

Actually, what I said was that according to the FDR the plane was much farther north than the light poles AND at over 400 feet. If you think that is a lie than kindly point me to the portion of the animation that makes you believe that.

You haven't proven anything other than your insane ability to create strawman arguments.

All you've got to do is go watch the video yourself and all your little questions will be answered.

I asked you if it read zero at any point; you said you don't remember. Obviously this is a lie since the lightpole was hit before the pentagon was by a factor of milliseconds.

Explain it beeotch; you brought up the video.

Hmm.

I asked you if it read zero at any point; you said you don't remember. Obviously this is a lie since the lightpole was hit before the pentagon was by a factor of milliseconds.

So who exactly do you claim is lying ?? the flt data ??

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defence Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism , four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
actually, what i said was that according to the fdr the plane was much farther north than the light poles and at over 400 feet. If you think that is a lie than kindly point me to the portion of the animation that makes you believe that.

i asked you if it read zero at any point; you said you don't remember. Obviously this is a lie since the lightpole was hit before the pentagon was by a factor of milliseconds.

so who exactly do you claim is lying ?? The flt data ??
kinda obvious it's guy pinhead...

lt. Col. Jeff latas, u.s. Air force (ret) – former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently captain at a major airline. combat experience includes desert storm and four tours of duty in northern and southern watch. Aircraft flown: Mcdonnell douglas f-15e strike eagle and general dynamics f-111 aardvark fighter/bomber. former president, u.s. Air force accident investigation board. also served as pentagon weapons requirement officer and as a member of the pentagon's quadrennial defence review. awarded distinguish flying cross for heroism , four air medals, four meritorious service medals, and nine aerial achievement medals. 20-year air force career.
Audio interview with rob balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 commission's account of the impact of flight 77 at the pentagon and discrepancies with the actual flight data recorder information:

"after i did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 commission and the flight data recorder information. and i think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles.

patriots question 9/11 - responsible criticism of the 9/11 commission report
but some how FLT 77 did !

lt. Col. Jeff latas, u.s. Air force (ret) – former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently captain at a major airline. combat experience includes desert storm and four tours of duty in northern and southern watch. Aircraft flown: Mcdonnell douglas f-15e strike eagle and general dynamics f-111 aardvark fighter/bomber. former president, u.s. Air force accident investigation board. also served as pentagon weapons requirement officer and as a member of the pentagon's quadrennial defence review. awarded distinguish flying cross for heroism , four air medals, four meritorious service medals, and nine aerial achievement medals. 20-year air force career.
Audio interview with rob balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 commission's account of the impact of flight 77 at the pentagon and discrepancies with the actual flight data recorder information:

"after i did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 commission and the flight data recorder information. and i think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles.

Some how ? ....You see...thats why he was a Air crash Investigator and you are not

Some how ? ....You see...thats why he was a Air crash Investigator and you are not
he give no explanation to counter the evidence ..so my answer stands ...

Last edited:
Hmm.

Actually Fuckwit, I DON'T remember, I have no REASON to lie. I do remember that the plane was too far north to hit the light poles, as well as too damned high to hit them. You ask me for an explanation, I don't have one. That's why we need a REAL investigation, there are too many unanswered questions and too many inconsistencies in the story as told by the 9/11 Commission.

According to the re-creation done with the FDR data, the descent rate would have been so fast that NO PILOT would have been able to pull up from it to hit the ground level of the building, the plane would have hit the ground first. NONE of the pictures or video of the aftermath show ANY signs of contact between the plane and the ground in front of the Pentagon.

Do I know what actually happened?? Not any more than YOU do...

he give no explanation to counter the evidence ..so my answer stands ...

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

I guess we better go over all the Air crash investigations these two kooks handled as Air crash investigators..My god one was even president of the Air crash investigation board ! and according to cornyhole,duhs 101,and The expert in all things top secret NCO Ollie...say they have No idea what they are talking about !!!:eek:

Actually Fuckwit, I DON'T remember, I have no REASON to lie. I do remember that the plane was too far north to hit the light poles, as well as too damned high to hit them. You ask me for an explanation, I don't have one. That's why we need a REAL investigation, there are too many unanswered questions and too many inconsistencies in the story as told by the 9/11 Commission.
So you don't know the what or the when.... You should stop posting on the topic then and try to salvage a little face at this point.

According to the re-creation done with the FDR data, the descent rate would have been so fast that NO PILOT would have been able to pull up from it to hit the ground level of the building, the plane would have hit the ground first.

First you say the data shows the plane being too high; then you say the data shows the plane hitting the ground.

Do you feel well? You sound as if you missed your meds.

NONE of the pictures or video of the aftermath show ANY signs of contact between the plane and the ground in front of the Pentagon.

Actually, I know volumes more than you do as your posts have proven.

What took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77? It is a question that is still unanswered. One thing is for sure; there is no reason to involve the poles if it is any other explanation....there are not downed light poles automatically associated with plane crashes so there would be no reason to stage them.

Stop while you're behind junior.

So you don't know the what or the when.... You should stop posting on the topic then and try to salvage a little face at this point.

According to the re-creation done with the FDR data, the descent rate would have been so fast that NO PILOT would have been able to pull up from it to hit the ground level of the building, the plane would have hit the ground first.

First you say the data shows the plane being too high; then you say the data shows the plane hitting the ground.

NONE of the pictures or video of the aftermath show ANY signs of contact between the plane and the ground in front of the Pentagon.

What took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77? It is a question that is still unanswered. One thing is for sure; there is no reason to involve the poles if it is any other explanation....there are not downed light poles automatically associated with plane crashes so there would be no reason to stage them.

I'm not behind anything, Cornpone. The fact that you haven't watched the re-creation of the flight data is what has you confused enough to THINK I'm behind.

According to the FDR there are a few 'inconsistencies' with the official story.

1. The flight path as shown by the FDR was much farther north, north even of the Citgo gas station, making it IMPOSSIBLE for Flight 77 to take out the 5 light poles.

2. The descent shown on the FDR was so steep that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to pull out of it to level flight at impact, which is what the 9/11 Commission claimed.

Cornpone said:
There you go again claiming I said something I did not say. I've noticed that's one of your biggest tools when arguing about this subject, you are IN LOVE with the Strawman.

So tell me something, Cornpone. If the FDR data says the plane was nowhere near the light poles, what took them out?

How about you explain why several former U.S air crash investigators and air crash investigation board presidents. Say ...candy corn is full of crap ?

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defence Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism , four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.
Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles.

"Practically impossible" means it could've happened.:confused:

"Practically impossible" means it could've happened.:confused:

He is a professional Air crash investigator regardless of how highly improbable he believes the 9/11 commission story is without a full investigation procedure occurring he is not going state absolutes...

Forum List

Back