Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

A lot of fail in that YouTube.

"I took basic courses in structure". So that makes him an expert in the WTC design? Really? I took basic courses in math, but that doesn't make me an expert in accounting.

"At night when the building were shut down". So I guess they told the employees of foreign companies that they couldn't work when their overseas offices were open.

"Interior column Faraday cage". Why in the world would they build a Faraday cage around the core? What were they shielding the elevators from?

"Black Hole effect". Now it wasn't thermite, but a singularity that brought the towers down?

"The core columns would have collapsed like a telescope". How exactly would the columns have closed up enough to slip down the next section?

"The lobby would have lost power if the planes entered the core". So I guess when he designed the electrical system of the building, he routed all the power up to the top of the building, then brought it back down to the lobby level? :cuckoo:

This whole YouTube looks like it was scripted by Pope Dickey Gage's retarded half-brother.

The man was the Chief electrical engineer at the WTC and his opinions are infinitely more valid and credible than yours
didn't know the wtc employed the brain damaged

A lot of fail in that YouTube.

"I took basic courses in structure". So that makes him an expert in the WTC design? Really? I took basic courses in math, but that doesn't make me an expert in accounting.

"At night when the building were shut down". So I guess they told the employees of foreign companies that they couldn't work when their overseas offices were open.

"Interior column Faraday cage". Why in the world would they build a Faraday cage around the core? What were they shielding the elevators from?

"Black Hole effect". Now it wasn't thermite, but a singularity that brought the towers down?

"The core columns would have collapsed like a telescope". How exactly would the columns have closed up enough to slip down the next section?

"The lobby would have lost power if the planes entered the core". So I guess when he designed the electrical system of the building, he routed all the power up to the top of the building, then brought it back down to the lobby level? :cuckoo:

This whole YouTube looks like it was scripted by Pope Dickey Gage's retarded half-brother.

The man was the Chief electrical engineer at the WTC and his opinions are infinitely more valid and credible than yours

I do not believe they do..but in your addled brain it seems this type projection and imagining is the only way you can process the information

I don't call cutting through only 1/3 of the column a successful test, so that one doesn't count.

And when are you going to get around to telling me how much therm?te it would take to cut through 5 inches of steel? Or provide a photo or YouTubeey of the device it would take to do it?

You should quit moving the goalposts, Rat. The device cut through it horizontally.

As for quantities, how the hell would I know? Considering the fact that military-grade NANO-thermite isn't available to test, your guess would probably be as good as mine. Judging by the video it would take several pounds of regular thermate to do the job.

OK, here we go starting the never ending journey down the Truther Yellow Brick Road Of Woo. Now the new goal post is military-grade NANO-thermite. Next it will be the thermite filled columns acting like jets, followed by the red/grey nano-thermite paint.

Why don't we just skip all that and jump right to Dr Tracy Blevins "metal into foam" space ray, OK? It will save a lot of time and bandwidth.

WTF are you talking about?

I do not believe they do..but in your addled brain it seems this type projection and imagining is the only way you can process the information
and as always you'd be wrong .

it makes no difference what party holds office both serve the same masters and presidents follow orders...or are shot in broad daylight in front of the whole world

Who are the masters?

A little something I like to call " the military industrial complex"..its main players
do the real governing behind closed doors at places like the bilderburg and the bohemian grove and various Rockefeller front groups like the CFR and tri lateral commison

While we're on the topic of the 9/11 conspiracy I want to throw out a thought. Did the people who brought us 9/11 also bring us the Libyan embassy attack? Crazy? Yes, but there are some some odd facts. Romney had a response incredibly fast. Where did that come from, even though that backfired on him. The attack was like nothing we have seen before. It was a hit on Ambassador Stevens. Hits on individuals are more our MO than terrorist's. Stevens was separated from his security staff. How did that happen? The FBI jumped in very quickly. Does that mean there were 'fingerprints' pointing back to America in some way. The Republican congress can't wait to jump all over this to discredit Obama on foreign policy.

Any thoughts? Anything I missed?

it makes no difference what party holds office both serve the same masters and presidents follow orders...or are shot in broad daylight in front of the whole world

Who are the masters?

A little something I like to call " the military industrial complex"..its main players
do the real governing behind closed doors at places like the bilderburg and the bohemian grove and various Rockefeller front groups like the CFR and tri lateral commison

So the masters are a complex? and the complex's main players, who are they today? unknown?

Do the presidents know who gives them their orders or is it done like mission impossible?

Exactly when do the presidential candidates start getting their orders? In high school? before they run in a primary or after they win their party's nomination, or after they are elected? Do their wives know who is calling the shots?

I really want to know cause this isn't taught in any school I've attended but evidently it has become common knowledge...I assume it used to be a secret?

Last edited:
Who are the masters?

So the masters are a complex? and the complex's main players, who are they today? unknown?

Do the presidents know who gives them their orders or is it done like mission impossible?

Exactly when do the presidential candidates start getting their orders? In high school? before they run in a primary or after they win their party's nomination, or after they are elected? Do their wives know who is calling the shots?

I really want to know cause this isn't taught in any school I've attended but evidently it has become common knowledge...I assume it used to be a secret?

There is a website devoted to this question. Go figure. The link leaderboard is interesting. (I actually worked for one of the companies in the top ten, SAIC. Who knew?)

Oh, so you don't have any of the answers to these questions but I can find them there? OK I'll look there. I looked and this is what I found

This web site presents a running tally of years of statistics tracking and collection to help those who seek such information about the US government's military spending practices when concerning tax payer contributions to the defense of the nation. Information presented on this site is only as accurate as the sources they reflect. Values are updated whenever possible and when the information is made public and available by the US Department of Defense on a Monday-thru-Friday basis, excluding federal American holidays.

There is nothing on that site that has anything to do with the questions I asked and you obviously are nothing but a blowhard bag of hot air spewing insane conspiracy crap... you don't even know what you're talking about. I could have done better answering my questions myself than referring me to a site of contract statistics.

Last edited:
Who are the masters?

INDEED..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBJVzwlKUjo]CHENEY & ROCKEFELLER @ CFR: FTAA, TRILATER, COUNCIL OF THE AMERICAS, ETC. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
SECRETS...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJDs1cg9Eo]Bush / Kerry Skull and Bones Avoidance - YouTube[/ame]

So neither you nor any of these youtube videos can answer the simple questions I asked that anyone who makes the assertions you did should be able to answer, if they really knew what they were talking about and you don't...strange how some people fantasize their world view from youtube clips and internet websites....very strange.

so neither you nor any of these youtube videos can answer the simple questions i asked that anyone who makes the assertions you did should be able to answer, if they really knew what they were talking about and you don't...strange how some people fantasize their world view from youtube clips and internet websites....very strange.

not near as strange as those who characterize factual information on rockefeller's unwarranted influence on government policy and cheneys admission he lied to voters about his involvement in the cfr and bush and kerrys admission to being members of the same secret society as "youtube clips" and fantasize their world to that which to controlled corporate media feeds them...very strange

so neither you nor any of these youtube videos can answer the simple questions i asked that anyone who makes the assertions you did should be able to answer, if they really knew what they were talking about and you don't...strange how some people fantasize their world view from youtube clips and internet websites....very strange.

not near as strange as those who characterize factual information on rockefeller's unwarranted influence on government policy and cheneys admission he lied to voters about his involvement in the cfr and bush and kerrys admission to being members of the same secret society as "youtube clips" and fantasize their world to that which to controlled corporate media feeds them...very strange

Yeah, and then there's the two Harvard boys running 'against' each other this time. They all play on the same team in the end. One day, most Americans will come to realize that. I truly believe they will.

Still, nobody explained what took down the lightpoles if it wasn't AA77.

It was some of the pesky nano-termites left over from the WTC.

They would have gotten away with it though, if it weren't for those meddling Truthers in the Mystery Machine. :D

Forum List

Back