Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The 911 Conspiracy Theory In Under 5 Minutes

Actually Fuckwit, I DON'T remember, I have no REASON to lie. I do remember that the plane was too far north to hit the light poles, as well as too damned high to hit them. You ask me for an explanation, I don't have one. That's why we need a REAL investigation, there are too many unanswered questions and too many inconsistencies in the story as told by the 9/11 Commission.
So you don't know the what or the when.... You should stop posting on the topic then and try to salvage a little face at this point.
First you say the data shows the plane being too high; then you say the data shows the plane hitting the ground.

Do you feel well? You sound as if you missed your meds.
Actually, I know volumes more than you do as your posts have proven.

What took down the light poles if it wasn't AA77? It is a question that is still unanswered. One thing is for sure; there is no reason to involve the poles if it is any other explanation....there are not downed light poles automatically associated with plane crashes so there would be no reason to stage them.

Stop while you're behind junior.

I'm not behind anything, Cornpone. The fact that you haven't watched the re-creation of the flight data is what has you confused enough to THINK I'm behind.

According to the FDR there are a few 'inconsistencies' with the official story.

1. The flight path as shown by the FDR was much farther north, north even of the Citgo gas station, making it IMPOSSIBLE for Flight 77 to take out the 5 light poles.

2. The descent shown on the FDR was so steep that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to pull out of it to level flight at impact, which is what the 9/11 Commission claimed.

First you say that the height was "400 feet" at some point when it was supposed to have to hit the light poles. I asked if it ever read zero since obviously, the FDR would have to read zero at some point--milliseconds before it should read zero--basically at the same time. Your response was "I don't remember" which is a lot like saying "I arrived at noon" then denying you arrived at 12:00 PM.

If it never read zero; it's safe to assume that the data was either mis-read or it was damaged. But I guess we'll never know since you can't bring it upon yourself to report what your own sources say.

Cornpone said:
First you say the data shows the plane being too high; then you say the data shows the plane hitting the ground.
There you go again claiming I said something I did not say.
First, changing user names is against the TOS. Do it again and it will be reported junior. Learn your place.

Lets look at your quote:

Actually Fuckwit, I DON'T remember, I have no REASON to lie. I do remember that the plane was too far north to hit the light poles, as well as too damned high to hit them. You ask me for an explanation, I don't have one. That's why we need a REAL investigation, there are too many unanswered questions and too many inconsistencies in the story as told by the 9/11 Commission.

According to the re-creation done with the FDR data, the descent rate would have been so fast that NO PILOT would have been able to pull up from it to hit the ground level of the building, the plane would have hit the ground first. NONE of the pictures or video of the aftermath show ANY signs of contact between the plane and the ground in front of the Pentagon.

If the FDR data in one breath is supposedly showing the plane at 400 feet, there is no way the FDR data could have shown it would "hit the ground first"; data can do a lot of things but if properly handled, it can't show something being in 2 places at one time.

Additionally, the plane did crash...just like it should have.....duh.

the plane would have hit the ground first
I've noticed that's one of your biggest tools when arguing about this subject, you are IN LOVE with the Strawman.

So tell me something, Cornpone. If the FDR data says the plane was nowhere near the light poles, what took them out?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure the FDR shows that because, for some reason, you won't show when the FDR hits zero so it's a false premise.

I do know that if you're putting together a conspiracy, you keep it as small as possible. Involving a team to plant light poles in broad daylight when it is not necessary is not going to be on a conspirator's to do list.

You really should watch the video, I'm tired of trying to explain it to you.

You really should watch it too; you don't seem to know much about the FDR; nothing you're willing to tell us anyway. I wonder why that is? Facts detremental to your koo-koo for cocoa puffs case about planted airplane parts, faked phone calls, light pole staging etc...?

Yeah...thats it ain't it my beeotch?

Originally Posted by eots
lt. Col. Jeff latas, u.s. Air force (ret) – former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently captain at a major airline. combat experience includes desert storm and four tours of duty in northern and southern watch. Aircraft flown: Mcdonnell douglas f-15e strike eagle and general dynamics f-111 aardvark fighter/bomber. former president, u.s. Air force accident investigation board. also served as pentagon weapons requirement officer and as a member of the pentagon's quadrennial defence review. awarded distinguish flying cross for heroism , four air medals, four meritorious service medals, and nine aerial achievement medals. 20-year air force career.
Audio interview with rob balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 commission's account of the impact of flight 77 at the pentagon and discrepancies with the actual flight data recorder information:

"after i did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 commission and the flight data recorder information. and i think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles.

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

So in cornyholes expert opinion this man is a koo-koo coca puff along with the other US AIR CRASH INVESTIGATORS ..that have reached the same conclusions

Last edited:
You really should watch the video, I'm tired of trying to explain it to you.

Guy your wasting your time with candyass.Him,Dawgshit,Gomer Ollie and Moron In The Hat are paid agent trolls sent here to try and derail 9/11 truth discussions.they never watch any of your videos you present to them so your just wasting your time on them.Best to put them on your ignore list.you've heard the old saying before im sure.

:trolls:

candyass is by far the buiggest troll of them all bar none.as you can tell he has an irrirational obsession with the light poles.This dumbfuck troll has alzheimers diseace.Many people have answered that question for him in the past and taken him to school on that handing his ass to him on a platter but he acts like its the first time he has ever asked the question.

He cant never remember the answers given to him so dont waste time on the dumbfuck who is clearly here just to troll and waste your time.

Last edited:
Some how ? ....You see...thats why he was a Air crash Investigator and you are not
he give no explanation to counter the evidence ..so my answer stands ...

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

I guess we better go over all the Air crash investigations these two kooks handled as Air crash investigators..My god one was even president of the Air crash investigation board ! and according to cornyhole,duhs 101,and The expert in all things top secret NCO Ollie...say they have No idea what they are talking about !!!:eek:
still doesn't present any evidence ....

'911: A Conspiracy Theory.' Brilliant.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube

So now you can tell us...how the explosives withstood the fires and were not thrown clear by the impact of the airplane crashes.

Feel free to fill us in now.

I'm no expert. I never claimed to be one. I have posted some excellent Documentary recommendations here though. In those Documentaries you will hear from many well-respected award-winning Engineers and Architects. Check em out.

Well, dickweed, if YOU watched them, then you should be able to answer the question highlighted above.

This just in, prominent twoofer quoted as trusting the mainstream news sources here;

Old Today, 01:46 PM
Member #9012

9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by Sunni Man View Post
Sean Connery was James Bond

All of the other 007"s were just pale imitations.
Disagree on that.I actually liked Moore a little better.He brought charisma and humor to the role.I loved Moores sarcasm.

For me Connery AND Moore are the only true James Bond actors to play the role. Moore was an excellent replacement for Connery.None of the others after that were though.

All the others are all phony wanna be imposters. as far as this thread goes,I wont believe a word of this unless its on the news.

must see video.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube[/ame]

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,MORON IN THE HAT,DAWS,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail truth discussions.
Last edited by 9/11 inside job; Today at 01:48 PM.

This just in, prominent twoofer quoted as trusting the mainstream news sources here;

Member #9012

Disagree on that.I actually liked Moore a little better.He brought charisma and humor to the role.I loved Moores sarcasm.

For me Connery AND Moore are the only true James Bond actors to play the role. Moore was an excellent replacement for Connery.None of the others after that were though.

All the others are all phony wanna be imposters. as far as this thread goes,I wont believe a word of this unless its on the news.

must see video.
The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube

LIAR-ABILITY,MORON IN THE HAT,DAWS,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail truth discussions.

Pretty funny, isn't it.

He won't believe anything about Sean Connery unless it is on the news, but he believes 9/11 was an inside job even though that has never been on the news.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Truther.

:lol:

Member #9012

must see video.

He's dumber than I tell people.

Member #9012

must see video.

Pretty funny, isn't it.

He won't believe anything about Sean Connery unless it is on the news, but he believes 9/11 was an inside job even though that has never been on the news.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrI2uV_PYw&feature=related]Lou Dobbs calls for a new investigation of 9/11! - YouTube[/ame]

Member #9012

must see video.

Pretty funny, isn't it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrI2uV_PYw&feature=related]Lou Dobbs calls for a new investigation of 9/11! - YouTube[/ame]

OK, I watched the entire video. All I saw was reporting on the responses to 9/11, the ineptitude by govt agencies, the mis-statements by the Pentagon & FAA, and the mistakes in the military timelines of the flights. That was followed by the report about the think tank that Homeland Security set up after 9/11 to try to counter future attacks.

Where in the video is the statement that the govt was involved in the planning and execution of the 9/11 attacks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryb7UOkouVA]Fox News Geraldo Rivera Talks 9/11 Truth and WTC Building 7! - 11/13/2010 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntcdkgy3emc&feature=related]Bill O'Reilly vs 9/11 truther professor - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, by the way. If 9/11 was an inside job by Bush & Cheney, why did the Paki's dream about crashing a plane into the WTC back in 1979?

PIA_WTC.jpg (image)

PIA_WTC.jpg

If you would just say something like this, "The reason the planted charges were not thrown clear by the impact of the jumbo jets while the jet engines traveled blocks was ______ __________ ______" and gave a good reason, it would immeasurably help your cause. Why is it you can't do that?

Forum List

Back