Everything's Racist to the Moronic Left

So what, some white people don't like blacks, can you blame them?

That's exactly what this is about---appeal.

I remember years ago when the show Friends came under fire because of their all white cast. Well.........why do you think they were number one?

Political pressure forced them to create new minority characters and the show went downhill from there; the same thing that happened to the show Married With Children.

So what is BET? It's a channel on your television set that has only black people. Their shows appeal to black people. Their advertisers appeal to black people. Why is there nothing wrong with that? White people don't have a White entertainment network, and if there are any successful shows with all white people, they are scrutinized for it.

No comment from the NBA yet.

View attachment 74714
Republicans are 90% white. Race never enters their thoughts. Like gays. Gays never enter their thoughts.

The Republican party is open to anybody that wants to come in. If minorities and gays are staying out, that's their call--not the Republican party.
That is because the right has made them feel unwelcome. And the GOP will lose because of that stupidity.

Really? So how did the 'right" do that?

we are now a nation in fear! i hope the day never comes when my black server asks me,come dessert time,,,"Would you like Chocolate, Vanilla, or Carmel" ?

Liberals are so mentally fucked-up, I have Obama-fellatrix idiot family members who STILL insist Islam is a race, even though anyone with fucking EYESIGHT & functioning brain stem can see that Islam is a Jew-exterminating, child-fucking, genocide-committing HATE ideology that comes in ALL races, including white. I always ask them, "What race were the Boston Bomber muslims? It starts with a W."
Why would anyone think Islam is a race? Idiots.

the same left wing assholes that think Hispanic is a race.

View attachment 74714
Republicans are 90% white. Race never enters their thoughts. Like gays. Gays never enter their thoughts.

The Republican party is open to anybody that wants to come in. If minorities and gays are staying out, that's their call--not the Republican party.

Yes. The GOP is infallible ! If you don't like them, you are stupid ! It has nothing to do wh the gop's behavior .

View attachment 74714

Choosing models is pretty much totally subjective . Unlike the nba ( sports in general ) which you can tell who is the best player.

So yeah. Racism is there .

Employers choose models that will sell their product or at the least, get people to pay attention to their commercials. Blacks are a minority in this country and black models mostly appeal to black men.

That's a racist way to look at things .

And the models are usually selling to women, not men.

View attachment 74714

Yes. The GOP is infallible ! If you don't like them, you are stupid ! It has nothing to do wh the gop's behavior .

Again, what behavior?

The GOP is a party that believes in less government, more personal responsibility, the Constitution and our founders intent, and the idea that everybody gets treated the same under government regardless of religion, race or gender.

God what an awful party.

View attachment 74714

Choosing models is pretty much totally subjective . Unlike the nba ( sports in general ) which you can tell who is the best player.

So yeah. Racism is there .

Employers choose models that will sell their product or at the least, get people to pay attention to their commercials. Blacks are a minority in this country and black models mostly appeal to black men.

That's a racist way to look at things .

And the models are usually selling to women, not men.

Actually both.

Advertisers don't care about race, they care about connecting with people. If that's racist, then it only proves the OP.

Everything's Racist to the Moronic Left
The left are not morons, they just lie and their lies are intentional. They should have their lying mouths washed out with soap but I doubt it would do any good honestly.
You'll notice their only comments so far are some thinly-veiled "well, you're just a racist"-type jabs.

Question their dishonest tactics and you know what to expect.

There are no such comments prior to your post.

View attachment 74714

Again, what behavior?

The GOP is a party that believes in less government, more personal responsibility, the Constitution and our founders intent, and the idea that everybody gets treated the same under government regardless of religion, race or gender.

God what an awful party.

Lol! No they don't ! They believe in hassling gays, telling women what to do, hassling brown people, they believe in a police state, and they harbor racists.

View attachment 74714

Again, what behavior?

God what an awful party.

Lol! No they don't ! They believe in hassling gays, telling women what to do, hassling brown people, they believe in a police state, and they harbor racists.

They harbor racists. You mean like the guy that told Ted Kennedy "20 years ago, he (referring to Obama) would have been serving us coffee?"

The same far right dweebs calling anyone they don't like "leftists".

Punks, we are not going back to 1950s America. Evah.

If you on the right act racist, just as anyone on the left may act, you will be called on it.

Aren't you on the right, Fakey? Don't you claim to be a conservative?
I am a mainstream Republican of the Ford stripe as you well know. You are a faux anarchist.
Ford would never side with any Democrats today moron.

Agreed. Fakey makes Ford look like an extreme right-winger.

If you on the right act racist, just as anyone on the left may act, you will be called on it.

The problem is you on the Left have appointed yourselves the racist police and broaden its definition to the point where it is so dynamic, it is simply catalyst to fit your narrative. For example, a conservative can support Herman Cain, Condoleeza Rice, Ben Carson and Allen West yet be highly critical of Barack Obama and you people scream that conservatives don't want a Black man in the White House.
When a political party benefits from making certain accusations, you can bet your last dollar that the douche bags in that party will make the accusation at every opportunity. it's as simple as that.

bripat makes demands of people all the time to prove things, so I am not concerned too much with his wailings above.

The fact is simple: far righties call anyone who disagree with them "lefties."

The problem is you on the Left have appointed yourselves the racist police and broaden its definition to the point where it is so dynamic, it is simply catalyst to fit your narrative. For example, a conservative can support Herman Cain, Condoleeza Rice, Ben Carson and Allen West yet be highly critical of Barack Obama and you people scream that conservatives don't want a Black man in the White House.
Talk sensibly. Anyone who disagrees with you is far left to you. That is stupid.

Think critically and analytically....my handle is simply a pun and play. Where do you come up with a broad brush stroke that I disagree with everyone left of me? Oh, that's right.... same mind set that thinks calling out bloat in education is racist yet cutting vouchers is not.

Talk sensibly. Anyone who disagrees with you is far left to you. That is stupid.

Think critically and analytically....my handle is simply a pun and play. Where do you come up with a broad brush stroke that I disagree with everyone left of me? Oh, that's right.... same mind set that thinks calling out bloat in education is racist yet cutting vouchers is not.
You are what you are, LeftofLeft, and that's all there is to it. Redfish and correll and so many others have the same issue. If they disagree with someone, then that person is a leftist, a liberal.

I won't vote for Trump or HRC but will for Gary Johnson, so I am a leftist.

Forum List

Back