Everything's Racist to the Moronic Left

We have seen what the far right conservatives have done on races from the beginning.

You will never be allowed to do it again. It's why the millennials are going to make sure, along with women and minorities, that you never govern in America again.
So are you calling tyroneweaver, president of the rwnj's a racist?

I have an idea, let's pretend that racism doesn't exit?

Then we can do the same with gravity.
Racism is alive and well within the Democratic Party that wants to use skin color to determine who doesn't get jobs or entry into college.
Maybe if you hadn't been so racist in the past you wouldn't be having that issue today?
Link away.
History of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OH, you didn't mean me, your just attempting to justify your racism with generalizations.

What a pathetic bigot.

We have seen what the far right conservatives have done on races from the beginning.

You will never be allowed to do it again. It's why the millennials are going to make sure, along with women and minorities, that you never govern in America again.
Dem Rep Calls Clarence Thomas An 'Uncle Tom,' Stands By The Remark Because He's Black

George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface’ and ‘a disgrace to America’ | Fox News
Dodging will not help you.

Real Americans know what racist shits some of the far right are and were and will always be. You can't hide.

Is that why the Obama administration is threatening schools their funding if guys can't shower with girls. I mean cut federal funding. Cutting school funding for minorities is racist, right?

So are you calling tyroneweaver, president of the rwnj's a racist?
If you are a racist, sure. And if you are saying there is not a solid base of racism in the hard right you are a liar.

So what, some white people don't like blacks, can you blame them?

The left are not morons, they just lie and their lies are intentional. They should have their lying mouths washed out with soap but I doubt it would do any good honestly.
You'll notice their only comments so far are some thinly-veiled "well, you're just a racist"-type jabs.

Question their dishonest tactics and you know what to expect.
^expert in dishonesty and race baiting.

The left are not morons, they just lie and their lies are intentional. They should have their lying mouths washed out with soap but I doubt it would do any good honestly.
You'll notice their only comments so far are some thinly-veiled "well, you're just a racist"-type jabs.

Question their dishonest tactics and you know what to expect.
^expert in dishonesty and race baiting.
^ expert in deflection

Forum List

Back