Everything's Racist to the Moronic Left

We have seen what the far right conservatives have done on races from the beginning.

You will never be allowed to do it again. It's why the millennials are going to make sure, along with women and minorities, that you never govern in America again.
So are you calling tyroneweaver, president of the rwnj's a racist?
If you are a racist, sure. And if you are saying there is not a solid base of racism in the hard right you are a liar.
More racism on the left. Look how you are supporting the thuggish lifestyle. You definitely aren't trying to stop it.

I have an idea, let's pretend that racism doesn't exit?

Then we can do the same with gravity.
Racism is alive and well within the Democratic Party that wants to use skin color to determine who doesn't get jobs or entry into college.
Maybe if you hadn't been so racist in the past you wouldn't be having that issue today?
Link away.
History of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OH, you didn't mean me, your just attempting to justify your racism with generalizations.

What a pathetic bigot.
Racism is generalized, dummy.

We have seen what the far right conservatives have done on races from the beginning.

You will never be allowed to do it again. It's why the millennials are going to make sure, along with women and minorities, that you never govern in America again.
If you are a racist, sure. And if you are saying there is not a solid base of racism in the hard right you are a liar.
More racism on the left. Look how you are supporting the thuggish lifestyle. You definitely aren't trying to stop it.
Non sequitur. You look so foolish. :lol:

No comment from the NBA yet.

View attachment 74714
Republicans are 90% white. Race never enters their thoughts. Like gays. Gays never enter their thoughts.

Your party had nothing but white people to offer for president. How many different types of people did the republicans have?

17 people, versus 2, and you choose the rich asshole white guy?

You could have run 10,000, what would it have mattered?

No, you are foolish. You support the thuggish shit going on.

View attachment 74714
Republicans are 90% white. Race never enters their thoughts. Like gays. Gays never enter their thoughts.

Your party had nothing but white people to offer for president. How many different types of people did the republicans have?

At least our party gave us a choice. Oh, and by the way I voted for Carson. But now I support Trump, anyone but Hillary!

View attachment 74714

At least our party gave us a choice. Oh, and by the way I voted for Carson. But now I support Trump, anyone but Hillary!

Choice? They gave you everyone who could never be elected, including Trump.

The Democrats have the one that matters. You have Palin in boxer shorts.

Left us are the pussies of the world. Once they can't run to their mama with their problems they rely on the government to take care of them. Whiny ass bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 74714

I really don't think you know what Obama did to your party today. Letting all bathrooms in public schools today, become a choice. I know a few liberals as good friends, but a couple have young daughters. That in itself takes away Hillary's vote. Doesn't make it a Trump vote, but a guaranteed anyone but Hillary vote!

I really don't think you know what Obama did to your party today. Letting all bathrooms in public schools today, become a choice. I know a few liberals as good friends, but a couple have young daughters. That in itself takes away Hillary's vote. Doesn't make it a Trump vote, but a guaranteed anyone but Hillary vote!

Obama moved the party eight years forward, Trump ended, for four years, what used to be a valid party.

I'll survive.

Obama moved the party eight years forward, Trump ended, for four years, what used to be a valid party.

I'll survive.
You do realize that target lost millions after they made the same decision?

No, you are foolish. You support the thuggish shit going on.
Nope, that's you being the thug.

I'll survive.
Against many billions. Your far right no longer has power.

I'll survive.
Against many billions. Your far right no longer has power.
I beg to differ, target lost millions in a couple of days after supporting the trans bullshit. Think how america will react against Hillary? The continuation of Obama's bullshit. Not to mention, what he will pull off till he is out of office. I don't really think you realize the power Obama will hand over to Trump. Trump can address the civil rights of an unborn baby, and could refuse federal funding for states that provide abortions. That will be a great day!

Forum List

Back