Evidence of CIA role in forging Obama's birth certificate

A born in Kenya Obama is much more likely to get a free ride to Ivy league schools than a born in Hawaii Chooming C student.

So it makes sense that he would continue to allow people to believe that until it was no longer convienent

Laughing....more likely according to who? The same hapless soul that imagined Obama claimed he was born in Kenya.....but can't find anyone to back the claim but himself?

Worse, Obama had said publicly and repeatedly in numerous publications that he was born in Hawaii. Making your story stupid in addition to fact free.

Most of these Birthers clearly have never even walked on a college campus.

I went to college around the same time as Obama- and one of my close friends was from Nigeria- and he got nothing in the way of special treatment- he had to pay more than the rest of us, and the only money he got was some scholarships from the Nigerian government.

Some people just can't accept the idea that Barack Obama went to Harvard- and they couldn't even finish high school.

Sooner or later the CIA will show proof and sooner or later the CIA will have to come out and admit it in public because the CIA are a bunch of FK UPS............

Sooner or later you and Alex Jones will be sharing a padded room in a sanitarium.

Sorry to BUST YOUR BUBBLE, Tas, but I know for a fact that the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH presented the world amidst all the scandal (which was not a birth certificate, two different things) was fraudulent, tampered with, modified, and I have sat beside / personally know the document expert in Hawaii who examined the birth record and testified under oath in a court of law that it was a fake.

Sooner or later the CIA will show proof and sooner or later the CIA will have to come out and admit it in public because the CIA are a bunch of FK UPS............

Sooner or later you and Alex Jones will be sharing a padded room in a sanitarium.

Sorry to BUST YOUR BUBBLE, Tas, but I know for a fact that the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH presented the world amidst all the scandal (which was not a birth certificate, two different things) was fraudulent, tampered with, modified, and I have sat beside / personally know the document expert in Hawaii who examined the birth record and testified under oath in a court of law that it was a fake.

LOL- of course you do. And you were there on the grassy knoll also.

The State of Hawaii affirmed the information on that certificate was accurate.......3 times.

So your working theory is a 100% accurate fake? That's the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard.

And cite the 'document expert in Hawaii'. Not yourself.

The State of Hawaii affirmed the information on that certificate was accurate.......3 times.

So your working theory is a 100% accurate fake? That's the stupidest damn thing I've ever heard.

I want to hear what 'court of law' that his 'expert' buddy testified under oath.

Want to guess that is 'under seal' or being hidden by the Illuminati or Soros or the Jewish Conspiracy?

No that is what your MORON MSM told you asses and you believed it all. As usual.

They won't believe this one either just reposted today from Julian Assasange.

Julian Assange
1f9e2.png
‏ @Real_Assange_ Dec 11

@Twitter just deleted this tweet with no explanation as to why. I’m posting it again. Please retweet!

Leaked medical documents show @HillaryClinton was diagnosed as having early-onset Subcortical Vascular Dementia in mid-2013.

#HillarysHealth #HillarysDementia #UnfitForOffice
668 replies 7,444 retweets 5,879 likes

25353994_510173676014480_506587443319833005_n.jpg

DQyxuOMVwAAY89k.jpg

Julian Assange on Twitter

Last edited:
A born in Kenya Obama is much more likely to get a free ride to Ivy league schools than a born in Hawaii Chooming C student.

So it makes sense that he would continue to allow people to believe that until it was no longer convienent

Laughing....more likely according to who? The same hapless soul that imagined Obama claimed he was born in Kenya.....but can't find anyone to back the claim but himself?

Worse, Obama had said publicly and repeatedly in numerous publications that he was born in Hawaii. Making your story stupid in addition to fact free.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, that would make him the first birther

No that is what your MORON MSM told you asses and you believed it all. As usual.

Dude, you're the hapless fool that edited a video that didn't even have matching audio and thought no one would notice.

If your claims had merit, you wouldn't have had to make a fake video and lie to support them.

And if you *didn't* make your fake video, its even worse. That means you're an even bigger fool who just apes whatever conspiracy batshit he's told to believe. Without thought, without question, and in defiance of all reason.

Pick one. Stupid or stupider. As there is no third option for you now.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, that would make him the first birther

Laughing......that would make you the first birther. As the only one saying that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya....is you.

Not Obama. And certainly not his publisher.

Try again.

AND WHEN U DONT BOTHER TO LISTEN OR WATCH you will forever remain clueless

The evidence is conclusive.

Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a forged document.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s ‘Cold Case Posse’ holds an urgent press conference revealing forensic evidence that proves once and for all that Donald Trump was right about Obama’s birth certificate.

The document is a fraud.

Share this video with those who refuse to accept the undeniable evidence that Barack Obama is a ghost President.

JoeArpaio-MikeZullo.jpg
WASHINGTON – Mike Zullo, the lead investigator with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s Cold Case Posse, was in Washington D.C. again on Monday, meeting with several high ranking VIPs who arranged for the conference so Zullo could present the entire criminal case and answer questions regarding Obama's forged birth certificate.

According to Zullo, the investigation has been ongoing and the Cold Case Posse continues collecting evidence.
Obama fraud | July 10, 2013 | Sonoran News

AND THEY were from that point to NOW still investigating that is why this story came out TODAY dufis.

Laughing......that would make you the first birther. As the only one saying that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya....is you.

Not Obama. And certainly not his publisher.

Try again.

In this "tell all" interview with Director Joel Gilbert, Malik Obama, the "half-brother" of President Obama, reveals his pain and confusion over Barack's shunning of his Kenyan family after becoming President. Malik provides a stunning take on the film, Dreams from My Real Father, stating "Frank Marshall Davis and Barack look alike" and adds that Barack does not look like his father. Malik says he would like a DNA test so the truth can come out. Malik also states that Barack is "deceptive," "has not been an honest man," and is "a schemer." In the interview, Malik displays an early manuscript he helped edit of Barack's book Dreams from My Father with a different title. Malik Obama, also known as Abon'go (Roy) Obama, was born in 1958. He is the first child from the marriage of Barack Hussein Obama and Kezia Obama. Malik and Barack first met in 1985 when Barack flew from Chicago to Washington DC to visit Malik. Malik later hosted Barack in Kenya and they served as the best men at each other's weddings. Barack wrote of his lifelong relationship with Malik (Roy) in Dreams from My Father...................

Breaking News

WAKE UP HIS OWN BROTHER SAID HE IS A FKG LIAR

upload_2017-12-12_16-21-30.png

LOL- unlike you Konspiracy Kooks, I actually go to the source.

The State of Hawaii itself says you are fucking idiots. They are just somewhat to polite to say it that frankly- but pretty much anyone can see that as they typed it they were thinking- as everyone else does- that Birthers are fucking idiots:

upload_2017-12-12_15-22-19.png

Forum List

Back