Evidence of Collusion

We seem to stray so far a field, the investigation its suppose to be about Russia attempting to meddle in Our elections? don't we want to try and keep our elections as honest and totally influenced by what Americans want? how did it get spun out into a left right deal?

Mike Pompeo announces declaration that Russia end their occupation of Crimea. Not quite sure how this fits in with the Russia-Russia-Russia thing, or the Trump is Putin's puppet, or Trump owes Russia....but I'm sure some libs will find a way.

Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo Announces "Crimea Declaration" Demanding Russia "End Its Occupation of Crimea"
Lol Trump is now going to try a total 180 on Russia in hopes of maintaining plausible deniabilty as more and more details from Mueller’s investigation come out.

Hmmm, where to start, ok, so what details have come out?
The indictments, Carter Page's FISA warrant being released and confirming he was "collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," confirmation of Steele Dossier info (such as Page's trip to Russia), Cohen's recordings, the backlash from Trump's submission to Putin in Helsinki, etc.

Not sure if Pompeo is huffing and puffing, although if any need to speak I'm glad it's Pompeo.

Why is that? He doesn't have any more idea what Trump has done or will do than anybody else.

Thanks for your feedback, always good to hear from someone that has no ficken clue.

Nobody has a ficken clue what Trump promised Putin.

Or that he promised anything at all.

Right, we don't know. And that doesn't bother you. Weird.

Yup, what bothers me is some of the crap Obama pulled that we're just starting to find out about.

Mike Pompeo announces declaration that Russia end their occupation of Crimea. Not quite sure how this fits in with the Russia-Russia-Russia thing, or the Trump is Putin's puppet, or Trump owes Russia....but I'm sure some libs will find a way.

Secretary Of State Mike Pompeo Announces "Crimea Declaration" Demanding Russia "End Its Occupation of Crimea"
Lol Trump is now going to try a total 180 on Russia in hopes of maintaining plausible deniabilty as more and more details from Mueller’s investigation come out.

Hmmm, where to start, ok, so what details have come out?
The indictments, Carter Page's FISA warrant being released and confirming he was "collaborating and conspiring with the Russian government," confirmation of Steele Dossier info (such as Page's trip to Russia), Cohen's recordings, the backlash from Trump's submission to Putin in Helsinki, etc.

Meanwhile, Carter Page is walking the streets going about his business. Not sure about your world, in mine 2+2 still = 4.

Why is that? He doesn't have any more idea what Trump has done or will do than anybody else.

Thanks for your feedback, always good to hear from someone that has no ficken clue.

Either way, that's something the country needs to know. He leaves even his SOS in the dark.

Well, the country already knows liberals are pretty much whistling in the dark.
1% care

Either way, that's something the country needs to know. He leaves even his SOS in the dark.

That small area inside the fox bubble is not the country.

Neither is the boundary lines of your trailer park.

Not mine any more anyway. It still has my name on the sign, but I sold that a couple of years ago, and bought rent houses.
Oxy moron?

That small area inside the fox bubble is not the country.
More than CNN and MSNBC together

Forum List

Back