Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

;'ll
The idea that “all women must be believed” removes it from that, and presupposes guilt and innocence.

And you are presupposing innocence before any evidence is laid to bear. I myself don't think one phone call to Larry King is enough evidence, and the rightists on this board are presupposing guilt. Both you and they are doing the exact same thing and for the same reason. Presupposition spits in the face of actual justice.

None of you are blameless. None. Of. You.
You have to presuppose innocence. It is the way our justice system works: innocent until proven guilty. Not all countries are like that. I think it is a very important distinction.

And I disagree it spits in the face of justice. Justice is taking the evidence and determining guilt or innocence through a jury system.

But you have to start from a base, either one is innocent and must prove guilt or one is guilty and must prove innocence.

What other base is there?
You mean like with Kavanaugh and Trump?

How can you post this shit?

In our system of justice, you are innocent until proven guilty. The fact that you don't understand that shows why you should be ridiculed and laughed at.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. Here's a start: what have I said about Kavanaugh?

Second - Trump has kind of a bad record behind him, he is known to have made comments about being able to grab women by the pussy, he has walked through the model's dressing room while they are dressing, and a he has a number of suits against him - some credible some not. The trouble is with some rich and/or powerful, there are always other possible motives for the accusations but some of these have legs. He has also paid off women.

Kavanaugh has no such record - he (and Ford) were known to have been part of a group of privileged teens that parties and drank heavily in high school when this was claimed to have occurred. Lots of alcohol equals poor memories. I believe Ford in that something occurred but there is no way to say it was Kavanaugh it could have been anyone. And they were minors. Kavanaugh may have rotten political views but his adult life has by all accounts been totally responsible. It should never have been used in his confirmation hearing without first being investigated (it deserved the same thorough investigation as Reade's)

You can't compare Kavanaugh with Trump.

The comments about president Trump grabbing pussy left and right are likely true. That's exactly why he doesn't need to take women the Biden way - sniffing from behind.

He just assaults them by grabbing them - is that what you are saying?

So when alpha man grabs your pussy, it's an assault?

What's this deal with the so called "alpha male" thing? (you should start a thread on that and I'll happily jump in). I'm envisioning a grunting semi-coherent gorilla here. Are you saying that grabbing pussies is their right?

I mean maybe 40 years later you can claim that, but we all know what happened then and there.

Hard to say but I agree - when you are waiting decades to make a claim - credibility can be thin - like Tara Reade.

Women would never let a tall, rich, charismatic boss have a grab. They always prefer the guy who comes from behind and starts sniffing his way in.

And so, of course the Trump accusations are fake, made up after the fact, because skanks want some of that CNN attention. Now Biden on the other hand, he has a long history of creeping up on women.

And you know this how? Are you one of those sniffers?

Which part?

Biden's sniffing has been documented.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Oh, we are back to deciphering still photographs again are we? Shall w put up the ones of Trump and Ivanka again and make the claim that molestation is now well documented? Same logic right?

Do you prefer video?

Oh? Which of those girls, or their parents who were standing right there, complained Biden did anything inappropriate?

Exactly.

Which of the people in Epstein island complained that minors were not treated well?

That's the dumbest defense I have heard. You don't know the parents saw that. Further, apparently some people did complain, you don't even know they didn't.

That is the dumbest statement I ever heard. You are now comparing kids in normal situations to teens without their parents being preyed upon by a sexual predator.

If someone had complained about it - the rightwing media would have splashed it all over the internet. Instead your disgusting minds are spreading baseless allegations of pedophilia without evidence. If your only evidence is snapshots than by all means, let's here you complain about Trump's creepy pictures and statements concerning Ivanka. I mean you care about kids being molested right? You don't need evidence right? Go for it.

Well, there may have been kids in the island as well. You don't know if the parents are there with Biden. Even if they were, given they let their children near Biden it's possible they aren't the soundest either.

Ivanka is Trump's daughter.

It's Biden's stance to believe all women and all that nonsense, not mine.

Dumbfuck, do you even know what that event was?? :eusa_doh:

It was the swearing in of Senators who had just won their respective elections. Biden, as president of the Senate, did the swearing in. That means all those folks were family members of Senators. You make it sound like kids were just wandering in unaccompanied. :cuckoo:

Cool, so it appears democrat senators are quite weird people, no surprises there.

I have yet to come up with a person who thinks Biden's sniffing is acceptable. Except for Coyote and her "times were different" nonsense. At least she should have the context down now.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, nearly half of those Senators were Republicans.

face-palm-gif.278959

Nearly half?

So most of them were democrats. No need to keep proving us right.

There is simply no defense for Biden's sniffing and touching. No matter how much you pretend there is.

No one needs to defend against your delusions. :mm:

If you touched children like that here - it would be the last thing you touched. No delusions about it.

Fuck off, lunatic. None of them were touched inappropriately.

He was scraping the bottom of the pervert barrel for that one.
And found trump's party buddy Epstein at the bottom.
He was Clinton's party buddy, douchebag.
Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???

maxresdefault.jpg
What do you imagine that photo proves? How many times did Clinton hitch a ride on the Lolita Express?
It proves that Impeached Trump and Epstein partied together with very young girls.

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
Tara Reade complained of inappropriate touching initially. That phone call says nothing specific at all. I dont see any more evidence than there was for Kavanaugh and I find it hard to believe she would “respect” a man who did what she later claimed, but more easily believe it of inappropriate touching. what exactly is this corroborating?
So you are good with unwanted groping.

I think that is hard to answer.

Men of a different generation and background can be more physically demonstrative than what is tolerated today. Is that sexual harassment? To a degree I think it has put many men in an intolerable position.

1. Behavior that was once socially ok isnt anymore and men are being judged on the behavior of yesterday by the standards of today (and by that I don’t mean rape and assault).

2. The other thing is the importance of human contact. Men must weigh every natural physical impulse to hug, touch a shoulder, comfort, in the framework of “is this sexual harassment”. I think that is a little sad, and it not only applies to women, but to kids. How will a teacher‘s natural desire to comfort a student going I be viewed?
View attachment 327789View attachment 327790View attachment 327791

We, and I will say it’s the libs on this, have put men in a bind. They have forced men to have to prove their innocence instead of tbe other way round.

We have gone from slut shaming women who speak up to requiring no more than an unsubstantiated allegation as proof with the “believe all women”. Where is the sane middle in this?

I agree with CandyCorn on this, the more time passes...the less I find it credible, especially when it involves a change of story. We will have to see what comes up in actual evidence.
Pushing an unwilling woman up against the wall and shoving his hand into her body has never been okay. Never. It's a penatrive rape. That's what Biden did.

Ever???

maxresdefault.jpg
What do you imagine that photo proves? How many times did Clinton hitch a ride on the Lolita Express?
It proves that Impeached Trump and Epstein partied together with very young girls.
Do you see some underage girls there? It looks like two guys in a crowd that made the today show m

One is a lifelong politician who has had a team of experts watching and smoothing any misstep along the way so he looked pure as the driven snow. The trouble is that Joe has such a huge load of baggage that it's like trying to fit ten pounds of potatoes in a five-pound sack.

Unlike Biden, President Trump has lived his life like a hard-nosed New York City developer and businessman for which he makes no apologies nor should he.

We%20know%20his%20dirt-L.jpg

One is a lifelong politician who has had a team of experts watching and smoothing any misstep along the way so he looked pure as the driven snow. The trouble is that Joe has such a huge load of baggage that it's like trying to fit ten pounds of potatoes in a five-pound sack.

Unlike Biden, President Trump has lived his life like a hard-nosed New York City developer and businessman for which he makes no apologies nor should he.

We%20know%20his%20dirt-L.jpg
LOLOL

So it's ok because some of Impeached Trump's indiscretions are publicly known??

Yeah but correct me if I’m wrong,but I believe those stories dit not start to surface until after he became president though,not like the case with Clinton at all where women were reporting him raping them way back when he was still the governor of arkansas

WOW! You're truly uninformed. Democrats were discussing impeachment before he took office!

My%20meme%21-M.jpg

Ever???

maxresdefault.jpg

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

Ever???

maxresdefault.jpg

Donald%20Duck-S.gif
4188.jpg

;'ll
The idea that “all women must be believed” removes it from that, and presupposes guilt and innocence.

And you are presupposing innocence before any evidence is laid to bear. I myself don't think one phone call to Larry King is enough evidence, and the rightists on this board are presupposing guilt. Both you and they are doing the exact same thing and for the same reason. Presupposition spits in the face of actual justice.

You have to presuppose innocence. It is the way our justice system works: innocent until proven guilty. Not all countries are like that. I think it is a very important distinction.

And I disagree it spits in the face of justice. Justice is taking the evidence and determining guilt or innocence through a jury system.

But you have to start from a base, either one is innocent and must prove guilt or one is guilty and must prove innocence.

In our system of justice, you are innocent until proven guilty. The fact that you don't understand that shows why you should be ridiculed and laughed at.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. Here's a start: what have I said about Kavanaugh?

Second - Trump has kind of a bad record behind him, he is known to have made comments about being able to grab women by the pussy, he has walked through the model's dressing room while they are dressing, and a he has a number of suits against him - some credible some not. The trouble is with some rich and/or powerful, there are always other possible motives for the accusations but some of these have legs. He has also paid off women.

Kavanaugh has no such record - he (and Ford) were known to have been part of a group of privileged teens that parties and drank heavily in high school when this was claimed to have occurred. Lots of alcohol equals poor memories. I believe Ford in that something occurred but there is no way to say it was Kavanaugh it could have been anyone. And they were minors. Kavanaugh may have rotten political views but his adult life has by all accounts been totally responsible. It should never have been used in his confirmation hearing without first being investigated (it deserved the same thorough investigation as Reade's)

The comments about president Trump grabbing pussy left and right are likely true. That's exactly why he doesn't need to take women the Biden way - sniffing from behind.

What's this deal with the so called "alpha male" thing? (you should start a thread on that and I'll happily jump in). I'm envisioning a grunting semi-coherent gorilla here. Are you saying that grabbing pussies is their right?

I mean maybe 40 years later you can claim that, but we all know what happened then and there.

Hard to say but I agree - when you are waiting decades to make a claim - credibility can be thin - like Tara Reade.

Women would never let a tall, rich, charismatic boss have a grab. They always prefer the guy who comes from behind and starts sniffing his way in.

And so, of course the Trump accusations are fake, made up after the fact, because skanks want some of that CNN attention. Now Biden on the other hand, he has a long history of creeping up on women.

Which part?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Oh, we are back to deciphering still photographs again are we? Shall w put up the ones of Trump and Ivanka again and make the claim that molestation is now well documented? Same logic right?

Do you prefer video?

Oh? Which of those girls, or their parents who were standing right there, complained Biden did anything inappropriate?

Exactly.

Which of the people in Epstein island complained that minors were not treated well?

That's the dumbest defense I have heard. You don't know the parents saw that. Further, apparently some people did complain, you don't even know they didn't.

What a dumb-fucking defense. :eusa_doh:

Many of Epstein's girls complained.

Not one of the families in that video with Biden complained. And they were standing right next to their daughters and Biden.

Well - now we have heard the complaint.

If Biden's sniffing is ok to you, you are welcome to join his weirdo club.

Nope, now you're lying. No one in that video complained he was doing anything inappropriately.

The parents of the kids Michael Jackson didn't complain either.

Ever???

maxresdefault.jpg
No it doesn't, dumbass.

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Exactly.

What a dumb-fucking defense. :eusa_doh:

Many of Epstein's girls complained.

Not one of the families in that video with Biden complained. And they were standing right next to their daughters and Biden.

Well - now we have heard the complaint.

If Biden's sniffing is ok to you, you are welcome to join his weirdo club.

Nope, now you're lying. No one in that video complained he was doing anything inappropriately.

The parents of the kids Michael Jackson didn't complain either.

Fucking moron, which of those parents were standing right next to MJ while he was raping their kids?

Ever?

Ever???

maxresdefault.jpg
No it doesn't, dumbass.
Your hollow denials are noted, fucking moron.

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life." ~ Impeached Trump

Forum List

Back