Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

;'ll
The idea that “all women must be believed” removes it from that, and presupposes guilt and innocence.

And you are presupposing innocence before any evidence is laid to bear. I myself don't think one phone call to Larry King is enough evidence, and the rightists on this board are presupposing guilt. Both you and they are doing the exact same thing and for the same reason. Presupposition spits in the face of actual justice.

None of you are blameless. None. Of. You.
You have to presuppose innocence. It is the way our justice system works: innocent until proven guilty. Not all countries are like that. I think it is a very important distinction.

And I disagree it spits in the face of justice. Justice is taking the evidence and determining guilt or innocence through a jury system.

But you have to start from a base, either one is innocent and must prove guilt or one is guilty and must prove innocence.

What other base is there?
You mean like with Kavanaugh and Trump?

How can you post this shit?

In our system of justice, you are innocent until proven guilty. The fact that you don't understand that shows why you should be ridiculed and laughed at.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. Here's a start: what have I said about Kavanaugh?

Second - Trump has kind of a bad record behind him, he is known to have made comments about being able to grab women by the pussy, he has walked through the model's dressing room while they are dressing, and a he has a number of suits against him - some credible some not. The trouble is with some rich and/or powerful, there are always other possible motives for the accusations but some of these have legs. He has also paid off women.

Kavanaugh has no such record - he (and Ford) were known to have been part of a group of privileged teens that parties and drank heavily in high school when this was claimed to have occurred. Lots of alcohol equals poor memories. I believe Ford in that something occurred but there is no way to say it was Kavanaugh it could have been anyone. And they were minors. Kavanaugh may have rotten political views but his adult life has by all accounts been totally responsible. It should never have been used in his confirmation hearing without first being investigated (it deserved the same thorough investigation as Reade's)

You can't compare Kavanaugh with Trump.

The comments about president Trump grabbing pussy left and right are likely true. That's exactly why he doesn't need to take women the Biden way - sniffing from behind.

He just assaults them by grabbing them - is that what you are saying?

So when alpha man grabs your pussy, it's an assault?

What's this deal with the so called "alpha male" thing? (you should start a thread on that and I'll happily jump in). I'm envisioning a grunting semi-coherent gorilla here. Are you saying that grabbing pussies is their right?

I mean maybe 40 years later you can claim that, but we all know what happened then and there.

Hard to say but I agree - when you are waiting decades to make a claim - credibility can be thin - like Tara Reade.

Women would never let a tall, rich, charismatic boss have a grab. They always prefer the guy who comes from behind and starts sniffing his way in.

And so, of course the Trump accusations are fake, made up after the fact, because skanks want some of that CNN attention. Now Biden on the other hand, he has a long history of creeping up on women.

And you know this how? Are you one of those sniffers?

Which part?

Biden's sniffing has been documented.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Oh, we are back to deciphering still photographs again are we? Shall w put up the ones of Trump and Ivanka again and make the claim that molestation is now well documented? Same logic right?

Do you prefer video?

Awesome - out of context video clips that presume to show he's a pedophilic?. Don't forget to condemn Trump's creepy behavior with his daughter, and his really creepy sexual comments about her.

Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.
You sure about that? I read on a legal site that there IS a statute of limitations in D.C. Could you share a link?

None of that was a consideration during the Kavanaugh hearings, was it?

There was no police report filed so it was irrelevant. That said, it should not have been brought up in the way it was and used against him. Should have been quietly investigated and resolved and pending what was found, brought up or not brought up in the hearings.

;'ll
The idea that “all women must be believed” removes it from that, and presupposes guilt and innocence.

And you are presupposing innocence before any evidence is laid to bear. I myself don't think one phone call to Larry King is enough evidence, and the rightists on this board are presupposing guilt. Both you and they are doing the exact same thing and for the same reason. Presupposition spits in the face of actual justice.

You have to presuppose innocence. It is the way our justice system works: innocent until proven guilty. Not all countries are like that. I think it is a very important distinction.

And I disagree it spits in the face of justice. Justice is taking the evidence and determining guilt or innocence through a jury system.

But you have to start from a base, either one is innocent and must prove guilt or one is guilty and must prove innocence.

In our system of justice, you are innocent until proven guilty. The fact that you don't understand that shows why you should be ridiculed and laughed at.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. Here's a start: what have I said about Kavanaugh?

Second - Trump has kind of a bad record behind him, he is known to have made comments about being able to grab women by the pussy, he has walked through the model's dressing room while they are dressing, and a he has a number of suits against him - some credible some not. The trouble is with some rich and/or powerful, there are always other possible motives for the accusations but some of these have legs. He has also paid off women.

Kavanaugh has no such record - he (and Ford) were known to have been part of a group of privileged teens that parties and drank heavily in high school when this was claimed to have occurred. Lots of alcohol equals poor memories. I believe Ford in that something occurred but there is no way to say it was Kavanaugh it could have been anyone. And they were minors. Kavanaugh may have rotten political views but his adult life has by all accounts been totally responsible. It should never have been used in his confirmation hearing without first being investigated (it deserved the same thorough investigation as Reade's)

The comments about president Trump grabbing pussy left and right are likely true. That's exactly why he doesn't need to take women the Biden way - sniffing from behind.

What's this deal with the so called "alpha male" thing? (you should start a thread on that and I'll happily jump in). I'm envisioning a grunting semi-coherent gorilla here. Are you saying that grabbing pussies is their right?

I mean maybe 40 years later you can claim that, but we all know what happened then and there.

Hard to say but I agree - when you are waiting decades to make a claim - credibility can be thin - like Tara Reade.

Women would never let a tall, rich, charismatic boss have a grab. They always prefer the guy who comes from behind and starts sniffing his way in.

And so, of course the Trump accusations are fake, made up after the fact, because skanks want some of that CNN attention. Now Biden on the other hand, he has a long history of creeping up on women.

Which part?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Oh, we are back to deciphering still photographs again are we? Shall w put up the ones of Trump and Ivanka again and make the claim that molestation is now well documented? Same logic right?

Do you prefer video?

Awesome - out of context video clips that presume to show he's a pedophilic?. Don't forget to condemn Trump's creepy behavior with his daughter, and his really creepy sexual comments about her.

Out of context, what can you possibly mean by out of context here? The whole encounter is filmed with no room for context to explain the sniffing and touching.

Explain which piece of context is missing.

And don't forget, this is Biden when he knows he is being filmed.

;'ll

Which part?

So has Impeached Trump's pussy grabbing. What's your point?

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Oh? Which of those girls, or their parents who were standing right there, complained Biden did anything inappropriate?

Haha... bripat9643 all over this thread spending half his time doing what he is accusing everyone else of doing, and the other half of his time accusing them of doing it...good stuff, very entertaining...
No woman has claimed that Trump grabbed her pussy

More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump has in fact, grabbed, groped, and assaulted him - including the woman on the plane, the People writer, the woman he raped in the department store dressing room, and the girl who claimed he beat and raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment, when she was 13.

Their claims were all discredited within hours, dingbat.

Oh? Amazing. Some are active cases in the courts.
There is only one "active" case and it's going to be thrown out for lack of evidence.

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..

Maybe it had no merit. We will have to see before making assumptions.

just like you did with Brett Kavanaugh right?

I kept an open mind. Did you?

Yes, the Anita Hill Hail Mary No Detail Accusations against Brett were conclusive for me
It was Blasey Ford who accused Brett.

Haha... bripat9643 all over this thread spending half his time doing what he is accusing everyone else of doing, and the other half of his time accusing them of doing it...good stuff, very entertaining...
No woman has claimed that Trump grabbed her pussy

More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump has in fact, grabbed, groped, and assaulted him - including the woman on the plane, the People writer, the woman he raped in the department store dressing room, and the girl who claimed he beat and raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment, when she was 13.

Their claims were all discredited within hours, dingbat.

Oh? Amazing. Some are active cases in the courts.
There is only one "active" case and it's going to be thrown out for lack of evidence.
Wrong as always, fucking moron.

• Summer Zervos
  • E. Jean Carroll

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..

Maybe it had no merit. We will have to see before making assumptions.

just like you did with Brett Kavanaugh right?

I kept an open mind. Did you?

Yes, the Anita Hill Hail Mary No Detail Accusations against Brett were conclusive for me
It was Blasey Ford who accused Brett.

I know, I meant Anita Hill in a desperate, last minute, no precedent way

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Oh? Which of those girls, or their parents who were standing right there, complained Biden did anything inappropriate?

Exactly.

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Exactly.

Which of the people in Epstein island complained that minors were not treated well?

That's the dumbest defense I have heard. You don't know the parents saw that. Further, apparently some people did complain, you don't even know they didn't.

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Exactly.

Which of the people in Epstein island complained that minors were not treated well?

That's the dumbest defense I have heard. You don't know the parents saw that. Further, apparently some people did complain, you don't even know they didn't.

What a dumb-fucking defense. :eusa_doh:

Many of Epstein's girls complained.

Not one of the families in that video with Biden complained. And they were standing right next to their daughters and Biden.

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Exactly.

Not one of the families in that video with Biden complained. And they were standing right next to their daughters and Biden.

Well - now we have heard the complaint.

If Biden's sniffing is ok to you, you are welcome to join his weirdo club.

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Exactly.

That is the dumbest statement I ever heard. You are now comparing kids in normal situations to teens without their parents being preyed upon by a sexual predator.

If someone had complained about it - the rightwing media would have splashed it all over the internet. Instead your disgusting minds are spreading baseless allegations of pedophilia without evidence. If your only evidence is snapshots than by all means, let's here you complain about Trump's creepy pictures and statements concerning Ivanka. I mean you care about kids being molested right? You don't need evidence right? Go for it.

;'ll

Which part?

Do you prefer video?

Exactly.

Well - now we have heard the complaint.

If Biden's sniffing is ok to you, you are welcome to join his weirdo club.

Is that the same club as the Trump pussy grabber club?

Forum List

Back