Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..
Of course, your post - as is always the case with you - is factually incorrect. As this is not a rape investigation, but rather assault, the statute of limitations has, indeed, expired.

Senate ethics committee? More made up nonsense.
Try again... Read the article..

Not a single word of that article supports any of your bullshit that you made up. Which was literally every word of your post.

I said he could START by explaining what happened
He did. He said it never happened. So there you have it. "Rigorous evidence". And that was the only example you could muster, when asked for examples of "rigorous evidence". If you can't correctly articulate your thoughts in the english language, that's not my fault. I can only go by what you actually say.

I think that it's sad it waited so long to come to a head with Groper Joe. One of the parents of the many, many, many children Biden's groped should have ended him long before this

, everyone here already knows what evidence is
A stupid, transparent dodge, as evidence can be of different natures , depending on the context.

So again i ask -- in one final attempt to let you demonstrate that you are not jist talking out of your ass -- how would a "debunk" of her claims, using "rigorous" evidence, occur, and what would be some examples of that evidence?

, everyone here already knows what evidence is
A stupid, transparent dodge, as evidence can be of different natures , depending on the context.

So again i ask -- in one final attempt to let you demonstrate that you are not jist talking out of your ass -- how would a "debunk" of her claims, using "rigorous" evidence, occur, and what would be some examples of that evidence?

Oh Jesus Christ, is there no way of averting these retards?

For example, Biden could prove that he was not even there on the day it happened. That would conclusively set the matter.

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..
Of course, your post - as is always the case with you - is factually incorrect. As this is not a rape investigation, but rather assault, the statute of limitations has, indeed, expired.

Senate ethics committee? More made up nonsense.
Try again... Read the article..

Yes, I read the article. What you're supposed to do is listen to the King clip--it's only one minute long, it won't kill you. That clip corroborates what Reade has admitted all along--that she had an issue, she felt sexual harassment, with the Senator and the staff did not respond. She was getting a hard time for refusing to serve coffee at his meeting because she heard he liked her legs.

Why cant they just debunk the claims she made
And how would that work?

By giving rigorous evidence that what she said did not happen. Like Kavanaugh did on his false accusation case.

Yelling and snarling that you're being falsely accused is not "rigourous evidence". It's bullshit and it's fake as hell.
Methinks he did protest WAY too much. And his rudeness to the Senators was inexcusable.

Haha... bripat9643 all over this thread spending half his time doing what he is accusing everyone else of doing, and the other half of his time accusing them of doing it...good stuff, very entertaining...
No woman has claimed that Trump grabbed her pussy

More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump has in fact, grabbed, groped, and assaulted him - including the woman on the plane, the People writer, the woman he raped in the department store dressing room, and the girl who claimed he beat and raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment, when she was 13.

How come not even a bottom feeder like Gloria Alred would take ANY of those cases?

Because Alldred practices in California not the east coast. All of cases involved west coast defendants and trials.

Haha... bripat9643 all over this thread spending half his time doing what he is accusing everyone else of doing, and the other half of his time accusing them of doing it...good stuff, very entertaining...

More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump has in fact, grabbed, groped, and assaulted him - including the woman on the plane, the People writer, the woman he raped in the department store dressing room, and the girl who claimed he beat and raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment, when she was 13.

How come not even a bottom feeder like Gloria Alred would take ANY of those cases?
Probably because her daughter Lisa Bloom was paying them off with Soros money.

Probably because her daughter Lisa Bloom was paying them off with Soros money.

Better go hide the closet little boy. GEORGE SOROS is coming to get you.

Biden is going to have to address this, one way or the other. Democrats aren't as tribal as Republicans, and the DNC knows it and knows this could keep people home in November.

Malarkey.

Blips, such as this, rape, assault, drugs, murder, fraud, corruption, as you well know, are great resume enhancements for Democrats.
No you freak, that's the opposite of true....

Chappaquiddick_incident-S.jpg

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
The Chinese News Network does not want to besmirch Mr. Biden.

Forum List

Back