Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..
Of course, your post - as is always the case with you - is factually incorrect. As this is not a rape investigation, but rather assault, the statute of limitations has, indeed, expired.

Senate ethics committee? More made up nonsense.

Her accusations deserved no investigation.
That is why a lot of us "defended" her. Not necessarily that we believed her but that the partisans were rejecting her story out of hand.
She had no witnesses and no evidence of any kind. Why should anyone have listened to her?
Why the fuck do you expect her to have witnesses to an attempted rape? Is that something you normally do in public?

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..
Of course, your post - as is always the case with you - is factually incorrect. As this is not a rape investigation, but rather assault, the statute of limitations has, indeed, expired.

There were also no witness to it.

Haha... bripat9643 all over this thread spending half his time doing what he is accusing everyone else of doing, and the other half of his time accusing them of doing it...good stuff, very entertaining...
No woman has claimed that Trump grabbed her pussy

More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump has in fact, grabbed, groped, and assaulted him - including the woman on the plane, the People writer, the woman he raped in the department store dressing room, and the girl who claimed he beat and raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment, when she was 13.

Very off-topic. Wtf?

LOL

I'm not sure the Senate Ethics Committee can do anything unless and until Biden is inaugurated. Remember Roy Moore? They couldn't do anything about him running, either, until he was confirmed into the Senate. And he never was.

Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.
You sure about that? I read on a legal site that there IS a statute of limitations in D.C. Could you share a link?
Its a matter of federal statute. DC is a district under federal control and laws. IT is not a state.

Horrible false allegations against Joe Biden means you are violating the 8th commandment.

:dunno:
I calls it like I sees it, baby.

The more I read about Tara Reade, the less I find her credible - she seems as mentally messed up as Ford. Or manipulative.

Read less fake sources.

It is quite possible that Biden just sniffed up on the wrong woman that time. No woman likes it, but this one may have very much hated it.

LOL

I'm not sure the Senate Ethics Committee can do anything unless and until Biden is inaugurated. Remember Roy Moore? They couldn't do anything about him running, either, until he was confirmed into the Senate. And he never was.

If complaints were made by Reade to the ethics committee while he was a senator, they should have investigated and there should be a record right?

Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.
You sure about that? I read on a legal site that there IS a statute of limitations in D.C. Could you share a link?
Its a matter of federal statute. DC is a district under federal control and laws. IT is not a state.
This is what I got when I googled "Statute of Limitations Washington D.C." Are you saying the Congress is under different laws? If so, I'm waiting on that link.
OCTOBER 8, 2018
What is the Statute of Limitations for Sexual Assault in DC?
by Joseph A. Scrofano Esq.
Share this PostTweet this PostShare on FacebookShare on LinkedIn
Most crimes by law cannot be prosecuted if a certain period of time has elapsed between the time of the incident and the time the victim reports the incident. This is referred to as the “statute of limitations.” For the most serious types of sexual assault (first and second degree), the statute of limitations is 15 years. For third- and fourth-degree sexual assault, the statute of limitations is 10 years.
Sexual assault is a serious crime that is aggressively prosecuted in the District of Columbia. To understand what conduct constitutes sex assault, the District of Columbia Code sets out four degrees of behavior. D.C. Code 22-3002 defines first degree sexual assault and provides a maximum penalty for the crime at life imprisonment.

The more I read about Tara Reade, the less I find her credible - she seems as mentally messed up as Ford. Or manipulative.

Read less fake sources.

It is quite possible that Biden just sniffed up on the wrong woman that time. No woman likes it, but turns out this one really hated it.

What is fake about it?

LOL

If complaints were made by Reade to the ethics committee while he was a senator, they should have investigated and there should be a record right?
I think she said she went to H.R. and pretty much got laughed out of town. However, I don't think she was talking about the rape accusations. She was complaining about sexual harassment.

Read less fake sources.

It is quite possible that Biden just sniffed up on the wrong woman that time. No woman likes it, but turns out this one really hated it.

What is fake about it?

Hit job by democrats against a woman seeking restitution. That's incredibly low, they must hate women.

Why cant they just debunk the claims she made instead of trying to destroy her life? Is it because they are true?

Haha... bripat9643 all over this thread spending half his time doing what he is accusing everyone else of doing, and the other half of his time accusing them of doing it...good stuff, very entertaining...
No woman has claimed that Trump grabbed her pussy

More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump has in fact, grabbed, groped, and assaulted him - including the woman on the plane, the People writer, the woman he raped in the department store dressing room, and the girl who claimed he beat and raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment, when she was 13.

Their claims were all discredited within hours, dingbat.

Forum List

Back