Evidence surfaces that allegations against Biden weren't "just made up"

This has nothing to do with Trump
Considering he is accused of doing precisely what Trump bragged about doing, and considering that he is running against Trump for president... yes, i would say Trump is very much a part of this discussion. Your cultish ranting about Kavanaugh notwithstanding.

The more I read about Tara Reade, the less I find her credible - she seems as mentally messed up as Ford. Or manipulative.

Read less fake sources.

It is quite possible that Biden just sniffed up on the wrong woman that time. No woman likes it, but turns out this one really hated it.

What is fake about it?

Hit job by democrats against a woman seeking restitution. That's incredibly low, they must hate women.

Why cant they just debunk the claims she made instead of trying to destroy her life? Is it because they are true?
Which Reade account needs to be debunked? The one where she complained Biden touched her shoulder, making her uncomfortable? Or the account that morphed into where he fingered her pussy?

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
The Chinese News Network does not want to besmirch Mr. Biden.
Except, you gullible dummies, CNN is reporting on this and actually has the clip in question up on their website for everyone to watch.

Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.
You sure about that? I read on a legal site that there IS a statute of limitations in D.C. Could you share a link?

None of that was a consideration during the Kavanaugh hearings, was it?

And low and behold CNN has removed THIS EPISODE from the play store online so wtf. Is CNN literally trying to hide evidence that this woman is telling the truth? All other episodes are for sale but this one is missing.....

Up until this point I have said that I didn't believe this woman because who waits 30 years to make an accusation right? Well here is corroboration of the incident from 27 years ago. Evidence that CNN was apparently trying to scrub.
Except, you gullible dummies, CNN is reporting on this and actually has the clip in question up on their website for everyone to watch.

CNN has deleted the episode from their site. Everything else viewable except that clip.

CNN is fake news.

IDC....I am sick of these accusations on both sides.

;'ll
The idea that “all women must be believed” removes it from that, and presupposes guilt and innocence.

And you are presupposing innocence before any evidence is laid to bear. I myself don't think one phone call to Larry King is enough evidence, and the rightists on this board are presupposing guilt. Both you and they are doing the exact same thing and for the same reason. Presupposition spits in the face of actual justice.

None of you are blameless. None. Of. You.
You have to presuppose innocence. It is the way our justice system works: innocent until proven guilty. Not all countries are like that. I think it is a very important distinction.

And I disagree it spits in the face of justice. Justice is taking the evidence and determining guilt or innocence through a jury system.

But you have to start from a base, either one is innocent and must prove guilt or one is guilty and must prove innocence.

What other base is there?
You mean like with Kavanaugh and Trump?

How can you post this shit?

In our system of justice, you are innocent until proven guilty. The fact that you don't understand that shows why you should be ridiculed and laughed at.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. Here's a start: what have I said about Kavanaugh?

Second - Trump has kind of a bad record behind him, he is known to have made comments about being able to grab women by the pussy, he has walked through the model's dressing room while they are dressing, and a he has a number of suits against him - some credible some not. The trouble is with some rich and/or powerful, there are always other possible motives for the accusations but some of these have legs. He has also paid off women.

Kavanaugh has no such record - he (and Ford) were known to have been part of a group of privileged teens that parties and drank heavily in high school when this was claimed to have occurred. Lots of alcohol equals poor memories. I believe Ford in that something occurred but there is no way to say it was Kavanaugh it could have been anyone. And they were minors. Kavanaugh may have rotten political views but his adult life has by all accounts been totally responsible. It should never have been used in his confirmation hearing without first being investigated (it deserved the same thorough investigation as Reade's)

You can't compare Kavanaugh with Trump.

The comments about president Trump grabbing pussy left and right are likely true. That's exactly why he doesn't need to take women the Biden way - sniffing from behind.

He just assaults them by grabbing them - is that what you are saying?

So when alpha man grabs your pussy, it's an assault?

What's this deal with the so called "alpha male" thing? (you should start a thread on that and I'll happily jump in). I'm envisioning a grunting semi-coherent gorilla here. Are you saying that grabbing pussies is their right?

I mean maybe 40 years later you can claim that, but we all know what happened then and there.

Hard to say but I agree - when you are waiting decades to make a claim - credibility can be thin - like Tara Reade.

Women would never let a tall, rich, charismatic boss have a grab. They always prefer the guy who comes from behind and starts sniffing his way in.

And so, of course the Trump accusations are fake, made up after the fact, because skanks want some of that CNN attention. Now Biden on the other hand, he has a long history of creeping up on women.

And you know this how? Are you one of those sniffers?

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..

Maybe it had no merit. We will have to see before making assumptions.

just like you did with Brett Kavanaugh right?

I kept an open mind. Did you?

The more I read about Tara Reade, the less I find her credible - she seems as mentally messed up as Ford. Or manipulative.

Read less fake sources.

It is quite possible that Biden just sniffed up on the wrong woman that time. No woman likes it, but turns out this one really hated it.

What is fake about it?

Hit job by democrats against a woman seeking restitution. That's incredibly low, they must hate women.

Why cant they just debunk the claims she made instead of trying to destroy her life? Is it because they are true?
Which Reade account needs to be debunked? The one where she complained Biden touched her shoulder, making her uncomfortable? Or the account that morphed into where he fingered her pussy?

Exactly....I tend to believe the account of him touching her shoulder. The other? Not so much.

Read less fake sources.

What is fake about it?

Wait...dejas vous - you mean like the Republicans did to Ford?

;'ll
The idea that “all women must be believed” removes it from that, and presupposes guilt and innocence.

And you are presupposing innocence before any evidence is laid to bear. I myself don't think one phone call to Larry King is enough evidence, and the rightists on this board are presupposing guilt. Both you and they are doing the exact same thing and for the same reason. Presupposition spits in the face of actual justice.

You have to presuppose innocence. It is the way our justice system works: innocent until proven guilty. Not all countries are like that. I think it is a very important distinction.

And I disagree it spits in the face of justice. Justice is taking the evidence and determining guilt or innocence through a jury system.

But you have to start from a base, either one is innocent and must prove guilt or one is guilty and must prove innocence.

In our system of justice, you are innocent until proven guilty. The fact that you don't understand that shows why you should be ridiculed and laughed at.

You have serious reading comprehension problems. Here's a start: what have I said about Kavanaugh?

Second - Trump has kind of a bad record behind him, he is known to have made comments about being able to grab women by the pussy, he has walked through the model's dressing room while they are dressing, and a he has a number of suits against him - some credible some not. The trouble is with some rich and/or powerful, there are always other possible motives for the accusations but some of these have legs. He has also paid off women.

Kavanaugh has no such record - he (and Ford) were known to have been part of a group of privileged teens that parties and drank heavily in high school when this was claimed to have occurred. Lots of alcohol equals poor memories. I believe Ford in that something occurred but there is no way to say it was Kavanaugh it could have been anyone. And they were minors. Kavanaugh may have rotten political views but his adult life has by all accounts been totally responsible. It should never have been used in his confirmation hearing without first being investigated (it deserved the same thorough investigation as Reade's)

The comments about president Trump grabbing pussy left and right are likely true. That's exactly why he doesn't need to take women the Biden way - sniffing from behind.

What's this deal with the so called "alpha male" thing? (you should start a thread on that and I'll happily jump in). I'm envisioning a grunting semi-coherent gorilla here. Are you saying that grabbing pussies is their right?

I mean maybe 40 years later you can claim that, but we all know what happened then and there.

Hard to say but I agree - when you are waiting decades to make a claim - credibility can be thin - like Tara Reade.

Women would never let a tall, rich, charismatic boss have a grab. They always prefer the guy who comes from behind and starts sniffing his way in.

And so, of course the Trump accusations are fake, made up after the fact, because skanks want some of that CNN attention. Now Biden on the other hand, he has a long history of creeping up on women.

Which part?

Biden's sniffing has been documented.

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Haha... bripat9643 all over this thread spending half his time doing what he is accusing everyone else of doing, and the other half of his time accusing them of doing it...good stuff, very entertaining...
No woman has claimed that Trump grabbed her pussy

More than 20 women have confirmed that Trump has in fact, grabbed, groped, and assaulted him - including the woman on the plane, the People writer, the woman he raped in the department store dressing room, and the girl who claimed he beat and raped her at Jeffrey Epstein's apartment, when she was 13.

Their claims were all discredited within hours, dingbat.

Oh? Amazing. Some are active cases in the courts.

;'ll

Which part?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

Oh, we are back to deciphering still photographs again are we? Shall w put up the ones of Trump and Ivanka again and make the claim that molestation is now well documented? Same logic right?

What corroberation is this? Tara says it's her mother's voice. The show says it's an anonymous caller. If Tara was sexually assaulted, why was her only option to go to the press? Why couldn't she go to the police? This isn't corroberation of the assault at all. The woman said her daughter was "harassed and fired", not sexually assaulted.

Also, she didn't go to the press "out of respect" for the guy who sexually assaulted her????? I lost all respect for any man who inappropriately made a pass at me. Any man who tried to grope me without consent, was a total pig, and hardly worthy of consideration much less respect.

This account isn't evidence of anything.

What happened to "we must believe all women," Dragonbreath? Or does that only apply when the man accused has an R next to his name?

#metoo

;'ll

Which part?

Oh, we are back to deciphering still photographs again are we? Shall w put up the ones of Trump and Ivanka again and make the claim that molestation is now well documented? Same logic right?

Do you prefer video?

LOL

There are now 6 corroborating witnesses whose stories match and records were filed with the Senate ethics committee just after it occurred. Now the DC police are investigating this as there is no statute of limitations on rape or attempted rape in DC which is under federal law.

I am now waiting for the decision of a grand jury which I believe has already been seated. We will soon know if charges will be brought. A lot of questions are coming up about how a registered and numbered complaint with the ethics committee simply vanished into thin air..

Yes, the Anita Hill Hail Mary No Detail Accusations against Brett were conclusive for me

LOL

Yes, the Anita Hill Hail Mary No Detail Accusations against Brett were conclusive for me

Ah...thank you for clarifying your double standard (not that it needed clarification) :)

Forum List

Back