Evolution Is Not A Theory..........................

As you keep reading into my posts things that I have not said or even implied and keep diverting to different directions than the points I am making, I will thank you for the discussion, Dragon, and unless something new is added will not engage further. Circular arguments become tedious and non productive very quickly. Thanks for keeping it civil though. I do appreciate that.

As you keep reading into my posts things that I have not said or even implied and keep diverting to different directions than the points I am making

Honestly, that's what you're doing to me. But I think it's because you simply don't understand what I'm saying.

If you want to stop participating, that's your call, of course.

..........................It's a science:

A million life forms have a skelton, mouth at the top or front, a rectum at the bottom or end, a brain, lungs, a heart, a digestive system, genitals within centimeters of the rectum...they are born or hatched, grow to fruition, reproduce and slowly die. Humans are just one species. If one doesn't eat and shit every few days they die.

Only some kind of ignorant human with the IQ of an idiot or someone who has been brainwashed from birth could fail to see that.

Science is great,, but do you know that evolution is a fact? Were you were here from the beginning? ..

Job 38

1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

Ever thought you were the one being brainwashed on the theory of evolution to keep you from God? Satan is tricky, comes as an "angel of light".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfESdJ0wVIg&feature=related]VenomFangX - Evolution Wants to Make a Monkey Out of You part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

A million life forms have a skelton, mouth at the top or front, a rectum at the bottom or end, a brain, lungs, a heart, a digestive system, genitals within centimeters of the rectum...they are born or hatched, grow to fruition, reproduce and slowly die. Humans are just one species. If one doesn't eat and shit every few days they die.

Only some kind of ignorant human with the IQ of an idiot or someone who has been brainwashed from birth could fail to see that.
Yeah, it is a theory, never been proven. Only fools believe that evolution is fact.

Actually only fools believe that:

1) The universe was created in six days about 6000 years ago.

2) Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

3) There was a flood in which the water level reached a hight of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

4) Big fish puked up live men

5) Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

6) A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe

7) A man was able to walk on water

8) People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

9) Water was turned into fine wine

10) 5000 hungry people were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

11) A man was hiung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

C'mon people...test your intelligence. That is such a major crock of shit that only a fool or somebody who was brainwased as a child could possibly believe it...especially if the story was told by a few of the man's close friends 2000 years ago and never verified by anobody else. There were basically six acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented any part of this. It would be like somebody down the street telling you that they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris never being mentioned in the NY Times.

I believe it takes more faith to believe other "men" who teach we possibly came from a rock, or some primordial soup, or just nothing. "Taddaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!" :D (My great great great grandpa was a rock??..ya know?) ;)

I used to believe in evolution myself. I didn't grow up being taught about God, etc. So are you assuming that all people who believe in God were "brainwashed" as a child?

Have you ever questioned everything? That's what science does doesn't it? How do you know you aren't the one being brainwashed by blindly believing in textbooks written by "man" who we all know is capable of lying?

Lies In The Textbooks

Lies in the Textbooks (Seminar Part 4) | Creation Science Evangelism - Creation, Apologetics, Evangelism

Last edited:
Scientifically there is no proof that god exists

There is a theory that a being named god created everything and controls everything

That theory has never been scientifically proven. Especially to the levels that evolution has been proven
Evolution has never been proven. Proof of God is in his CREATION.

The theory of God has not been proven to the level of fidelity that the theory of evolution.

As a scientific theory, the theory of God is very weak
Science is mans concept, don't need science to prove God exists, just faith. Evolution has never been proven, stop lying.

Yeah, it is a theory, never been proven. Only fools believe that evolution is fact.

2) Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

3) There was a flood in which the water level reached a hight of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

10) 5000 hungry people were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

11) A man was hiung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

C'mon people...test your intelligence. That is such a major crock of shit that only a fool or somebody who was brainwased as a child could possibly believe it...especially if the story was told by a few of the man's close friends 2000 years ago and never verified by anobody else. There were basically six acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented any part of this. It would be like somebody down the street telling you that they were taken to the planet Visarouis and examined by aliens. It would be like Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris never being mentioned in the NY Times.
If you tested your intelligence you would fail miserably.

Hate to inform you, but I believe you know it already but your religion will not allow you to admit it, but the facts are all against you.
Fact is only fools do not ACCEPT evolution as fact.
You already know it as fact.
Wrong, fools and LIARS claim the lie of evolution has been proven as fact.

God is a theory, Evolution is a Fact

The only theories relating to evolution are filling in some of the details of how we got from point A to point B. DNA analysis is filling in a lot of those blanks

God is a theory, Evolution is a Fact

The only theories relating to evolution are filling in some of the details of how we got from point A to point B. DNA analysis is filling in a lot of those blanks
Wrong, keep lying, it suits you.

The fact that evolution occurs was resolved a hundred years ago. Only the details remain theories. There is no evidence of complex creatures being in existence before simple lifeforms.

Other than faith...there is no scientific evidence of God

Last edited:

I believe it takes more faith to believe other "men" who teach we possibly came from a rock, or some primordial soup, or just nothing. "Taddaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!" :D (My great great great grandpa was a rock??..ya know?) ;)

I used to believe in evolution myself. I didn't grow up being taught about God, etc. So are you assuming that all people who believe in God were "brainwashed" as a child?

Have you ever questioned everything? That's what science does doesn't it? How do you know you aren't the one being brainwashed by blindly believing in textbooks written by "man" who we all know is capable of lying?

Lies In The Textbooks

Lies in the Textbooks (Seminar Part 4) | Creation Science Evangelism - Creation, Apologetics, Evangelism

The evidence of evolution is all around us from our genetic code to millions of fossils. Biblical accounts of creation and history are allegorical, meant to explain the unexplainable and to teach us how we should live our lives. The Bible was never intended to be a book of science and history. We don't look to "Origin of the Species" for spiritual guidance and we shouldn't look to the Bible for a lesson in our natural history.

Evolution as theory and fact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki is unreliable shit, by and large. But sometimes it offers a pithy simplified explanation for a discussion which can be useful as long as what it says is never taken as a truth. When it comes to Wiki, mistrust then verify.

But it appears that its explanation of the SCIENTIFIC use of the terms "theory" and "fact" as it pertains to "evolution" answers the misleading contention offered in the OP.

Well, actually evolution is a fact and there is a theory of evolution. Evolution the fact is descent with modification. That is something you can see with your own eyes. Evolution the theory has to do with how descent with modification caused all the variation we see in the world today.

Only to satan worshipers.

Scientifically there is no proof that god exists

There is a theory that a being named god created everything and controls everything

That theory has never been scientifically proven. Especially to the levels that evolution has been proven
Evolution has never been proven. Proof of God is in his CREATION.

god has never been proven, proof of evolution is that we exist. :eusa_whistle:

Speaking as an atheist, that has to be one of the lamest argument for Darwin I've ever heard...

It was a lame argument, but what did it have to do with Darwin?

On what basis do you say this? You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

There have been many take into account all that would have to happen [snip]

An honest answer can be given in a single paragraph. It would take the form of "The probability that H. sapiens, or a species of equivalent intelligence and ability, could evolve from its precursors on the hominid line over the course of roughly 2 million years is found by considering the number of such possible lines of evolution X, with the probability P of any one of them being determined by the number of beneficial mutations Q that would have to take place during that time, each having a probability of N, so that the final probability is (N^Q); and the probability that one or another human-like species would evolve over that time being equal to 1-(1-P^X)."

Put this in your own words, briefly, to show that you actually have a clue what you're talking about and aren't just cutting and pasting words that you don't really understand. Do not resort to a blizzard of verbiage; I'm onto that game, thanks.

In the meantime, reflect on the fact that this is actually likely to be a fairly large probability, as X is likely a very large number; that is, there were in fact a near-infinite number of highly intelligent, social, tool-using species that could have evolved from the hominid line, so that, while the chance of any ONE of them evolving was small, the chance that ONE OR ANOTHER would evolve was in fact pretty substantial.

In any case, as I said, anyone can cut and paste without comprehension. If you want your claims to be taken seriously, post them in your own words to show that you know what the hell you're talking about.

Right, not to mention the fact that mutations are common.

Forum List

Back