Evolution.

See how the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programming.

They do not understand evolution and they do not understand science as a whole.

They only understand their religious narratives, nothing else!

I'm starting to think you are a spam-bot who just types things out without thinking.

See how the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programming.

They do not understand evolution and they do not understand science as a whole.

They only understand their religious narratives, nothing else!

I'm starting to think you are a spam-bot who just types things out without thinking.

Yet another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

Seriously you can not make this stuff up.

They believe in evolution because they are told to, not because they understand what it is. They have proven they do not understand!

They believe in evolution because they are told to, not because they understand what it is. They have proven they do not understand!

Hey, guy, here's the thing. Neither you nor I are scientists.

I don't understand how nuclear fusion works, on a technical level, but I kn ow it does. Nor could I create a circuit board, but I don't deny they exist.

The thing is, you nuts deny evolution because it contradicts your superstitions... not for any rational "understanding' of it.

Hey, guy, here's the thing. Neither you nor I are scientists.

I don't understand how nuclear fusion works, on a technical level, but I kn ow it does. Nor could I create a circuit board, but I don't deny they exist.

The thing is, you nuts deny evolution because it contradicts your superstitions... not for any rational "understanding' of it.

Yes I understand you are upset that you got a taste of your own medicine and can not handle what you dish out.

However you have yet to show anywhere that you grasp evolution on any scale..

As soon as you can show that, you may have a point to something, but so far all you show is you believe, because your religion tells you to believe!

The far left claims they believe in Evolution, but clearly show they do not understand or practice it!

If you want to see who doesn't understand the actual theory of evolution, go back and read some of RWNJ's other threads. Count the number of times that someone asks "If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" or "Where did the first cell come from?".

And they are free to ask those questions, are you saying that they are not?

Whether you believe that this poster does not understand, is irrelevant! The burden is on people like you who claim to understand it and then prove you do not.

But you can not claim to believe in evolution, then prove you do not understand it and do not practice it.

Far leftism proves they do not believe in evolution, yet claim that should be the science of the land.

There are those that believe in evolution and believe it is God's will, do you question them as well?

But open your mind:

The number of biologists calling for change in how evolution is conceptualized is growing rapidly. Strong support comes from allied disciplines, particularly developmental biology, but also genomics, epigenetics, ecology and social science1, 2. We contend that evolutionary biology needs revision if it is to benefit fully from these other disciplines. The data supporting our position gets stronger every day.

Does evolutionary theory need a rethink?

I did not say they could not ask questions. I have never said people should not question anything.

What I did was reply to your post about leftists not understanding the theory of evolution. And those two question clearly show that.

The theory of evolution does not say we evolved from apes. It says we both evolved from a common ancestor. And the theory of evolution does not address the origins of life at all.

My mind is quite open. My posts also address things that were actually said.

No you mind is fairly closed, but many people that think their minds are open are actually the most close minded people on the planet.

And you have also proven you do not understand evolution.

But it is ok, most people do not understand other than what little they are taught.

Where humans came from will always be at debate until the smoking gun appears that shows where the virus known as human came from.

The MRCA is the most recent common ancestor shared by all individuals in the population under consideration. This MRCA may well have contemporaries who are also ancestral to some but not all of the extant population.

Science is subject to change without notice. No one should ever believe, they should be open to anything, even if they find it totally ridiculous!

Nothing you said here refutes my comments. The MRCA shared by humans and apes, so far as any reputable research shows, was not an ape. And the first appearance of life is not part of the theory of evolution.

And the science of the theory of evolution is neither leftist nor rightwing. It is science.

The far left claims they believe in Evolution, but clearly show they do not understand or practice it!

If you want to see who doesn't understand the actual theory of evolution, go back and read some of RWNJ's other threads. Count the number of times that someone asks "If man evolved from apes, why are there still apes?" or "Where did the first cell come from?".

Whether you believe that this poster does not understand, is irrelevant! The burden is on people like you who claim to understand it and then prove you do not.

But you can not claim to believe in evolution, then prove you do not understand it and do not practice it.

Far leftism proves they do not believe in evolution, yet claim that should be the science of the land.

There are those that believe in evolution and believe it is God's will, do you question them as well?

But open your mind:

The number of biologists calling for change in how evolution is conceptualized is growing rapidly. Strong support comes from allied disciplines, particularly developmental biology, but also genomics, epigenetics, ecology and social science1, 2. We contend that evolutionary biology needs revision if it is to benefit fully from these other disciplines. The data supporting our position gets stronger every day.

I did not say they could not ask questions. I have never said people should not question anything.

What I did was reply to your post about leftists not understanding the theory of evolution. And those two question clearly show that.

The theory of evolution does not say we evolved from apes. It says we both evolved from a common ancestor. And the theory of evolution does not address the origins of life at all.

No you mind is fairly closed, but many people that think their minds are open are actually the most close minded people on the planet.

But it is ok, most people do not understand other than what little they are taught.

Where humans came from will always be at debate until the smoking gun appears that shows where the virus known as human came from.

The MRCA is the most recent common ancestor shared by all individuals in the population under consideration. This MRCA may well have contemporaries who are also ancestral to some but not all of the extant population.

Science is subject to change without notice. No one should ever believe, they should be open to anything, even if they find it totally ridiculous!

Nothing you said here refutes my comments. The MRCA shared by humans and apes, so far as any reputable research shows, was not an ape. And the first appearance of life is not part of the theory of evolution.

And the science of the theory of evolution is neither leftist nor rightwing. It is science.

You blazed in here with "here we go again".. That shows you were close minded from the beginning. So stop pretending that you were.

And you also just have proven you do not understand evolution at all.

Like I said all the critics of the Op also prove that do not know anything about evolution, other than they are told it is "fact".

There are thousands of far left religious threads on this board and I have never once seen you say "Here we go again"..

So it show you were close minded entering this thread and you have proven you do not even understand devolution, thus you have no room to critique anyone on this subject!

Good luck with hypocrisy!

But open your mind:

You blazed in here with "here we go again".. That shows you were close minded from the beginning. So stop pretending that you were.

Like I said all the critics of the Op also prove that do not know anything about evolution, other than they are told it is "fact".

There are thousands of far left religious threads on this board and I have never once seen you say "Here we go again"..

So it show you were close minded entering this thread and you have proven you do not even understand devolution, thus you have no room to critique anyone on this subject!

Have you seen me posting on those "thousands of far left religious threads"?

And my point was, and still is, the threads harp on the same things. And all are recent posts.

I also replied to your claim that "lefties don't understand or practice evolution". Now I have no idea how one would "practice" evolution. But that was not what I posted about. I pointed out two very common questions that show a lack of knowledge about the theory of evolution. And while you spouted stuff about me being closed-minded, you did not refute my comment.

But open your mind:

And my point was, and still is, the threads harp on the same things. And all are recent posts.

I also replied to your claim that "lefties don't understand or practice evolution". Now I have no idea how one would "practice" evolution. But that was not what I posted about. I pointed out two very common questions that show a lack of knowledge about the theory of evolution. And while you spouted stuff about me being closed-minded, you did not refute my comment.

This is a very pertinent quote from you

The problem with all of these threads are that they start off with a falsehood- and then challenge us to disprove it.

I am just waiting for them to start of thread on the Theory of Gravity stating that the Theory of Gravity says that the earth is flat.

But open your mind:

Yes I have seen you post on those threads, but you go after the non far left religion posters!

Again you prove my point for me that anyone that came to bash the OP about this subject has very little knowledge on it as well. They go against the Op as they are told to do so, not because they understand the subject!

And you keep proving my point for me.

This is a very pertinent quote from you

The problem with all of these threads are that they start off with a falsehood- and then challenge us to disprove it.

I am just waiting for them to start of thread on the Theory of Gravity stating that the Theory of Gravity says that the earth is flat.

Oh look a far left drone troll shows up and proves they do not understand evolution either, only to bash those that see things differently!

Another far left drone to prove my point!

Yes I have seen you post on those threads, but you go after the non far left religion posters!

Again you prove my point for me that anyone that came to bash the OP about this subject has very little knowledge on it as well. They go against the Op as they are told to do so, not because they understand the subject!

Exactly what is it that you think shows I do not understand the theory of evolution?

And by the way, how does one "practice" evolution?

If you have seen me post, you know I go after far right as often as I go after far left posters. And this is not about left or right, it is about science and religion.

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.

Evolution is a fact. The Darwinist theory of evolution arranges the facts in a logical order, as theories should always do. It is scientific. So it deals with physical facts. Such a thing has never contradicted religion and doesn't now either. I am a Christian. Christianity is not in contradiction with evolution either.
There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.

There is absolutely NO actual evidence that a single mammal has EVER evolved into 2 distinctly different mammals.
The archeological and geological findings are a fact. The arrangement of these facts in the Darwinian evolutionary order is logical. Plus here is the newest on human evolution. The RH positive/negative blood divide is driving the humans to split into two incompatible species.

Exactly what is it that you think shows I do not understand the theory of evolution?

And by the way, how does one "practice" evolution?

You and your far left brothers and sisters have proven you do not understand evolution on scale, but you believe because you are told to believe!

If you do not know how to practice that which you believe, then you should not comment on the subject at all.

If scientists manipulate DNA are they letting evolution takes it course?

If you have seen me post, you know I go after far right as often as I go after far left posters. And this is not about left or right, it is about science and religion.

No you do not, but I am sure in your mind you do, as you should after gone after several far left posters on this thread and did not!

Thus proving you do not!

No evolution is not "fact", it is a guess into how Humans came into being!

The only fact about science is that it will always change!

Forum List

Back