Ex-Fox News Anchor Juliet Huddy Says Trump Kissed Her On Lips After A Lunch - And Bragged

How about some of you ignorant NaziCons start kissing random women you meet out in public. Let us know how that turns out.
He took her to lunch, and tried to get a kiss. You really need your federal benefits taken away. Got to much time on your hands.

I wonder if all the people saying that kissing someone out of the blue that you have no relationship with is a normal thing to do would be so cool with it if it happened to their wives or daughter or mothers?

It is amazing how much politics fucks up our country. only in the realm of politics could people defend someone doing this sort of shit. We all know that it is wrong which is why none of us, and yes I am assuming not even you Trump supporters wouldn't, would kiss a co-worker on the lips in an elevator. If we know that is wrong what makes it right for Trump to do it?

You have not been in many elevators.

Condomania - America's first condom store

And then you just proved my point, party before country and politics before morals. What the fuck is wrong with you?

here, try this and report back to us. Next time you are in an elevator alone with a co-worker just kiss the out of the blue on the lips and see what happens.

I've certainly had that happen and occasionally been the kisser myself!

I have also done other things in elevators (I won't mention the unmentionable, but it's how I married my second husband. Shhhhhh).

This is going into the realm of the absurd. It is. It's this kind of thing that led medical science of a primitive day to remove female reproductive organs in an effort to calm the hysteria.

You know this will pass the same way the Salem Witch hysteria passed and the same way the Preschool hysteria passed.

Does this make 17 or 21 women who have accused Trump of inappropriate sexual contact? I've lost count.
Note also she is not making this claim just before the election and then disappearing. It has nothing to do with an election. Trump has more accusers than many who have lost their jobs or been pressured into resigning.

"Just before the election" sounds like a typical Democrat last minute smear campaign to me. No actual evidence but repeated and obnoxious claims from the collusion of Fake News, Democratic politicians and liberal bimbos looking for attention. All of which lack any credibility whatsoever.
The point is that this claim or accusation is not happening before an election, Trump's election. I have read a hundred dismissals by the rightwing on here of the past claims about Trump's misconduct because they occurred just before the election. Well this one doesn't, so the rightwing cannot dismiss it as political.

Now you say she is just looking for attention. People like you believe the accuser if it is against a Democrat but dismiss it when it is against a Republican. Total bias.
Proof that liberals over use the sex allegations claim. How is the Roy Moore story working out for you? Lol

Does this make 17 or 21 women who have accused Trump of inappropriate sexual contact? I've lost count.
Note also she is not making this claim just before the election and then disappearing. It has nothing to do with an election. Trump has more accusers than many who have lost their jobs or been pressured into resigning.

"Just before the election" sounds like a typical Democrat last minute smear campaign to me. No actual evidence but repeated and obnoxious claims from the collusion of Fake News, Democratic politicians and liberal bimbos looking for attention. All of which lack any credibility whatsoever.
The point is that this claim or accusation is not happening before an election, Trump's election. I have read a hundred dismissals by the rightwing on here of the past claims about Trump's misconduct because they occurred just before the election. Well this one doesn't, so the rightwing cannot dismiss it as political.

Now you say she is just looking for attention. People like you believe the accuser if it is against a Democrat but dismiss it when it is against a Republican. Total bias.

Get off your high horse...

Can you say bill clinton?
So you approve of men assaulting women? Well, that's you, but it is not true for me.
Did you vote for Hillary?

A former Fox News anchorwoman who accused Bill O’Reilly of sexually harassing her in 2011 is now claiming that Donald Trump kissed her on the lips in an elevator.

Juliet Huddy said Thursday morning on the “Mornin!!! With Bill Schulz” podcast (which has a paywall) that it happened around 2005 or 2006 when Trump was hosting “The Apprentice” on NBC.

“He took me to lunch in Trump Tower,” she said. “He said goodbye to me in an elevator while his security guy was there.

“He went to say goodbye and he, rather than kiss me on the cheek, he leaned in on the lips.”

She says Trump referenced the kiss when he was Huddy’s guest on her syndicated series, “The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet.”

“He came up on stage and he turned around to the audience ― and, you know, there were 50 people there ― and he said, ‘I tried to hit on her, but she blew me off,’” Huddy remembered.

More: Ex-Fox News Anchor Juliet Huddy Says Trump Kissed Her On Lips After A Lunch

Another woman comes forward. Trump even admitted it on live TV. It's past time for an ethics investigation.
Duh... By the looks of things that she looks like she is very hard up for cash, that she is willing to do anything for it. Who will want to hire her, the way she looks? Looks like some damn hype on the streets. Sin corrodes the body, especially hers'.

5a2b36c71900002500cca464.png

I wonder if all the people saying that kissing someone out of the blue that you have no relationship with is a normal thing to do would be so cool with it if it happened to their wives or daughter or mothers?

It is amazing how much politics fucks up our country. only in the realm of politics could people defend someone doing this sort of shit. We all know that it is wrong which is why none of us, and yes I am assuming not even you Trump supporters wouldn't, would kiss a co-worker on the lips in an elevator. If we know that is wrong what makes it right for Trump to do it?

And then you just proved my point, party before country and politics before morals. What the fuck is wrong with you?

here, try this and report back to us. Next time you are in an elevator alone with a co-worker just kiss the out of the blue on the lips and see what happens.
the man would turn to stone if she kissed him.....

I have also done other things in elevators (I won't mention the unmentionable, but it's how I married my second husband. Shhhhhh).

This is going into the realm of the absurd. It is. It's this kind of thing that led medical science of a primitive day to remove female reproductive organs in an effort to calm the hysteria.

You know this will pass the same way the Salem Witch hysteria passed and the same way the Preschool hysteria passed.
so you hate sex but admit to doing these things?.....what a crock of shit.....

Some of you folks are unbelievable. Don’t complain if some dude kisses your wife/ girlfriend. It’s not a big deal?

You just can’t go around kissing women you don’t have a relationship with.

I’d be damned if some crusty old fart tried to lay one on me. Disgusting.

Shut the F$%K up..

Your side set the bar with billy bob clinton..

Now live with it...

It never stops being funny when the RWnuts have to use the things they spent years condemning in order to justify the actions of their own politicians.

A former Fox News anchorwoman who accused Bill O’Reilly of sexually harassing her in 2011 is now claiming that Donald Trump kissed her on the lips in an elevator.

Juliet Huddy said Thursday morning on the “Mornin!!! With Bill Schulz” podcast (which has a paywall) that it happened around 2005 or 2006 when Trump was hosting “The Apprentice” on NBC.

“He took me to lunch in Trump Tower,” she said. “He said goodbye to me in an elevator while his security guy was there.

“He went to say goodbye and he, rather than kiss me on the cheek, he leaned in on the lips.”

She says Trump referenced the kiss when he was Huddy’s guest on her syndicated series, “The Morning Show With Mike and Juliet.”

“He came up on stage and he turned around to the audience ― and, you know, there were 50 people there ― and he said, ‘I tried to hit on her, but she blew me off,’” Huddy remembered.

More: Ex-Fox News Anchor Juliet Huddy Says Trump Kissed Her On Lips After A Lunch

Another woman comes forward. Trump even admitted it on live TV. It's past time for an ethics investigation.

OMG OMG OMG let the impeachment begin LMAO

What can I say, you are just a fucked up person. There really is nothing more to say.

Reporters are only supposed to report the news not write OpEd pieces about what if, she had grabbed his balls in response, and asked if he wants her to put her scent on him, for historical purposes.

Some of you folks are unbelievable. Don’t complain if some dude kisses your wife/ girlfriend. It’s not a big deal?

You just can’t go around kissing women you don’t have a relationship with.

I’d be damned if some crusty old fart tried to lay one on me. Disgusting.

Who does want any decrepit old person touching them?

article-2554502-1B4A44C100000578-496_634x545.jpg
images

Forum List

Back