Ex marine exposes the truth

He is absolutely correct, and like it or not the Bible is calling it step by step. There is a third world war coming.
I thought we'd hit Armageddon by now...We have the capacity...

It is coming and they are putting the pieces in place for that in order to cover the coming economic collapse. White hats that are working within the alphabet agencies have stopped at least two false flag events and paid a heavy price for it in order to buy us some time.
Now you know why I bought land with caves and spring water, woods and lots of animals to chew on....along with seasonal goodies like berries and nuts....

He is absolutely correct, and like it or not the Bible is calling it step by step. There is a third world war coming.

It is coming and they are putting the pieces in place for that in order to cover the coming economic collapse. White hats that are working within the alphabet agencies have stopped at least two false flag events and paid a heavy price for it in order to buy us some time.
Now you know why I bought land with caves and spring water, woods and lots of animals to chew on....along with seasonal goodies like berries and nuts....

You were very wise......

Not time yet. A peace treaty that forces Israel to give up some of it's land has to occur first. We listen to them discuss that very thing on the nightly news. The treaty will allow Israel to rebuild the Temple. For the fist time in 2,000 years Israel has started preparing priests, forging the necessary items for the inside of the Temple. And for the first time in 2000 years, perfect red heifers are being born. A necessity for sacrifice. Not one white hair. And every bit of that can be found in the Bible.

There is nothing to hit. Har Megiddo is merely a mountain overlooking a valley. That valley is the location of the first battle on earth and will be the location of the last. WW3 ends there.

You were very wise......
i used to have plans for a deep ground bunker, but my health started to fail in 2002 and I have yet to build one, oh well, just have to take over someone else's....

Not time yet. A peace treaty that forces Israel to give up some of it's land has to occur first. We listen to them discuss that very thing on the nightly news. The treaty will allow Israel to rebuild the Temple. For the fist time in 2,000 years Israel has started preparing priests, forging the necessary items for the inside of the Temple. And for the first time in 2000 years, perfect red heifers are being born. A necessity for sacrifice. Not one white hair. And every bit of that can be found in the Bible.

There is nothing to hit. Har Megiddo is merely a mountain overlooking a valley. That valley is the location of the first battle on earth and will be the location of the last. WW3 ends there.
Didn't they have to give up land with the peace treaty that Carter negotiated? Plus it was suppose to be a generation after the temple was rebuilt?

"x-Marine" means courtmartialled and kicked out of the USMC.

"former-Marine" means honorably discharged.

just as ...

"x-wife" means divorced and

"former wife" means she died.
I've always heard "once a marine, always a marine". But I assume that excludes the dishonorably discharged.

just as ...

I've always heard "once a marine, always a marine". But I assume that excludes the dishonorably discharged.
Then what is a general discharge?
That is what got Petraeus in trouble with that biographer lady.

just as ...

Then what is a general discharge?
I hope it wasn't gonorrhea.

In Petraeus' case the Army JAG decided he was not caught in time before his retirement.

Since he was resigning from the CIA, and from all US civil service, there was no reason to take any action against him nor to remove any of his stars for pay purposes.

Had he been caught while on duty then he would have lost 2 stars at least and received some kind of discharge.

Depending on the military judge, it could have been a Donald Duck, or a Bad Chicken Dinner, or a General-D.

I was a JAG officer my last 6 months of active duty.

In Petraeus' case the Army JAG decided he was not caught in time before his retirement.

Since he was resigning from the CIA, and from all US civil service, there was no reason to take any action against him nor to remove any of his stars.

Had he been caught while on duty then he would have lost 2 stars at least and received some kind of discharge.

Depending on the military judge, it could have been a Donald Duck, or a Bad Chicken Dinner, or a General-D.
The military will give you slack if you have the pull also...I saw it many times in not only discipline matters but things such as red flags for being overweight...

Since he was resigning from the CIA, and from all US civil service, there was no reason to take any action against him nor to remove any of his stars.

The military will give you slack if you have the pull also...I saw it many times in not only discipline matters but things such as red flags for being overweight...
The UCMJ prescribes maximum penalties.

In every case the military judge and the commander are allowed to lower the punishment.

I saw a Marine General once pardon a thief and return him to duty while sending his buddy who instigated the crime to Leavenworth.

Didn't they have to give up land with the peace treaty that Carter negotiated? Plus it was suppose to be a generation after the temple was rebuilt?

The generation that saw Israel become a nation in one day, as prophesied, will not pass away. And the elders have nearly all passed away. They are our WW2 vets, and their children.

You can't take one incident and base your belief on that one. Christ said, "... when you see these thingS come to pass, look up, your redemption draweth nigh". Then He listed the things. When all of those things happening at the same time, then look up.

The generation that saw Israel become a nation in one day, as prophesied, will not pass away. And the elders have nearly all passed away. They are our WW2 vets, and their children.

You can't take one incident and base your belief on that one. Christ said, "... when you see these thingS come to pass, look up, your redemption draweth nigh". Then He listed the things. When all of those things happening at the same time, then look up.
According to the Greek New Testament, the signs of Jesus' return are these:

1 - a complete eclipse of the sun in Jerusalem;

2 - a partial eclipse of the moon turning it red 2 weeks later;

3 - a meteor storm.

When that happens you better kiss your azz goodbye.

Until then you can eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we may die.

just as ...

If they gave you a DD or a BCD or a GD you were never a good Marine to begin with, even though you survived Marine recruit training. Instead you became an x-Marine.

Forum List

Back