Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ‘trapped’ widow: ‘She didn’t want to stand up — we know why

j7xahh.png

As evidenced by the thousand plus Marines who volunteered for Presidential duty, I'd say they think highly of him. Wouldn't you?

Nope. See post #37 to see what veterans thought of it.

No. You want others to think that so you can attempt to smear Trump again. It has nothing to do with her. Be honest.
That was one of the most disgusting moments of exploitation that I've seen in recent memory.

I am being honest you cretin. It was revolting. I wanted to turn the speech off when he did that.
You don't have the intellect to understand human speech. The cartoon network might be more your speed.

Honoring war heroes is something Presidents have always done.
Honor
Honoring war heroes is something Presidents have always done.

Honoring is not using.
Should servicemen be able to sign a voucher that their death will not be exploited for the gain of politicians?
Military personnel are "public figures" according to the law.

What that means is that any author may write a book about them, any movie producer may make a movie about them, and any President may honor them without their permission.

And none speak for anyone but themselves. Sick you and they are exploiting the honor that was bestowed to his memory, to be partisan hacks.
Interesting tweet from @BFriedmanDC

Media people in my feed (left) viewed Trump's Navy SEAL moment last night very differently from the veterans (right). A story in two images:

Media:
C52SBRTWQAEWV7W.jpg

Veterans:
C52SMo1WcAIqzYz.jpg

Hard to tell what was more disgusting, the media groveling over the orange shitlord's blatant exploitation of a widow, or the fact that he did it in the first place.

That was one of the most disgusting moments of exploitation that I've seen in recent memory.
I don't doubt you were just as emotional when Obama used the deaths of little children to push for gun control.

Kind of odd the one person not expressing any outrage as far as I know is Carryn Owens. Now on with the partisan bullshit.

Guest Moore was asked by host Chris Matthews, “What do you think about his counting the applause minutes that passed over a very poignant moment with the widow, who looked like a wonderful person, in love with her husband? Then he said ‘He’ll be happy up there in heaven with how many minutes of applause he got.’ Isn’t that strange?”

“Ryan Owens, his death came as a result of a dinner Trump had with his son-in-law,” Moore replied. “The widow, that’s why she’s there as sort of an F-you to the people who are criticizing him for this. And this poor women, this widow who has lost her husband is in desperate grief right now.”

“And to use that to put another notch on his belt and what is he thinking about?” Moore continued. “‘My ratings, my record applause. I’m going to get an Emmy for this, most applause for a dead soldier on my watch.’ That is the sickness of this man.”

I don't doubt you were just as emotional when Obama used the deaths of little children to push for gun control.

Yes, how dare Obama use children who died from guns to push for greater gun control.

TN -- shut the fuck up.

The Dems are pretending this is the first time this has been done.

An outrage, I say!

Man oh man, partisan ideology really does warp the mind.

Why would something have to be the first of its kind to be an outrage? Who put that idiotic idea between your ears?
Well, at least you admit it isn't new.

It's okay when your side does it, but an outrage when the other side does it.

Partisan ideologues have zero (0) credibility, and you're funny, too.

C5zUrYTU8AIEIHW-2-800x430.jpg

Former NSA analyst and columnist John Schindler reacted in horror on Tuesday after seeing Trump “exploit” Carryn Owens, the wife of slain Chief Petty Officer William (Ryan) Owens.

According to Schindler, the president crossed the line during his address to a joint session of Congress when he used Carryn Owens as a political prop.

Schindler immediately expressed his disgust on Twitter.

See here: Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ‘trapped’ widow: ‘She didn’t want to stand up — we know why’
------------------------------------

Absolutely DISGUSTING of Trump to exploit a grieving widow like that. In the orange shitlords sick, demented mind the applause was for him.

Fuck off with the bullshit. Since Reagan honored Lenny Skutnik for heroism in 1982 it is a Presidential tradition to honor heros.

As a matter of fact where Mrs. Owens was sitting is actually called the Heros Gallery. No exploitation and it was a wonderful tribute to her husband and his bravery.

Man oh man you progressive wankers are really in the gutter these days. The most obvious truth is that she was invited and accepted to sit in the gallery to hear Trump honor her husband.

Yes, how dare Obama use children who died from guns to push for greater gun control.

TN -- shut the fuck up.

That's what I thought you hypocritical hackjob.
Get the fuck out of here. You are goddamn PATHETIC

TN -- shut the fuck up.

That's what I thought you hypocritical hackjob.
Get the fuck out of here. You are goddamn PATHETIC

Not as pathetic as you, you spineless cretin. Weren't you questioning this blatant exploitation in another thread yourself? What's the matter, afraid to stick to your guns you fucking coward?

Last edited:
No. You want others to think that so you can attempt to smear Trump again. It has nothing to do with her. Be honest.

I am being honest you cretin. It was revolting. I wanted to turn the speech off when he did that.

Campaign on that!

Oh, democrats won't forget. They also won't forget the stunning contrast between this moment and how he attacked the Khan family. He has ZERO respect for either one.

Campaign on that!

Oh, democrats won't forget. They also won't forget the stunning contrast between this moment and how he attacked the Khan family. He has ZERO respect for either one.
What democrats? These days they are called "traitors and enemies of the United States of America."

Have a seat.

images

Forum List

Back