Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ‘trapped’ widow: ‘She didn’t want to stand up — we know why

No. You want others to think that so you can attempt to smear Trump again. It has nothing to do with her. Be honest.
That was one of the most disgusting moments of exploitation that I've seen in recent memory.

No. You want others to think that so you can attempt to smear Trump again. It has nothing to do with her. Be honest.
That was one of the most disgusting moments of exploitation that I've seen in recent memory.

I am being honest you cretin. It was revolting. I wanted to turn the speech off when he did that.

SEALS must all be super studs because their wives are always knockouts!

Using that widow for his own personal political gain is by far the most despicable thing Trump has ever done,

and that was one goddam high bar to clear.
It is not like Trump dragged her there against her will. She knew what she was doing. She was honoring her dead husband. Sorry to hear that that offends you so much, douche bag.

I am being honest you cretin. It was revolting. I wanted to turn the speech off when he did that.
Yet, you didn't, did you? You are feigning outrage.

Boy Obama used to parade victims around all the time. He would use them as backdrops for his policy speeches.

You liberals used dead soldiers daily for political reasons. Gleefully counted their deaths daily to make president Bush look bad, then all a sudden didn't care when Obama was elected. Liberals have no credibility. Your outraged now? I say you shut the fuck up. You hate our great troops anyway.

C5zUrYTU8AIEIHW-2-800x430.jpg

Former NSA analyst and columnist John Schindler reacted in horror on Tuesday after seeing Trump “exploit” Carryn Owens, the wife of slain Chief Petty Officer William (Ryan) Owens.

According to Schindler, the president crossed the line during his address to a joint session of Congress when he used Carryn Owens as a political prop.

Schindler immediately expressed his disgust on Twitter.

See here: Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ‘trapped’ widow: ‘She didn’t want to stand up — we know why’
------------------------------------

Absolutely DISGUSTING of Trump to exploit a grieving widow like that. In the orange shitlords sick, demented mind the applause was for him.

Unless she was kidnapped and forced to attend the speech, this doesn't ring true. She knew what she was doing when she accepted the invitation.

If you want to see something disgusting, watch the Dem literally holding up a young girl to blast the reversal of the open bathroom policy. Poor little girl got her talking points all mixed up and said something about blowing down the wall. Using children, who have no clue what's going on, is the favorite tactic of the left.

Trump invited an adult who knew what his views were on things and she chose to attend.

It is revolting that anyone dare speak for her, without her permission.

Once again Dems think others should have no voice,but theirs, as they know better. Sick. Thank God others are not as helpless as the Dems claim they are.

Using that widow for his own personal political gain is by far the most despicable thing Trump has ever done,

and that was one goddam high bar to clear.

Oh, this is BOUND to fix the damage done by democrats refusing to stand when they honored her and her fallen husband. :thup:

Interesting tweet from @BFriedmanDC

Media people in my feed (left) viewed Trump's Navy SEAL moment last night very differently from the veterans (right). A story in two images:

Media:
C52SBRTWQAEWV7W.jpg

Veterans:
C52SMo1WcAIqzYz.jpg

Sounds like the "ex- NSA analyst" didn't meet the standards for analyzing. Did Trump fire him or someone else? Whoever it was made the right decision!

Forum List

Back