Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ‘trapped’ widow: ‘She didn’t want to stand up — we know why

So revolting it was to you, you never once mentioned it in the speech thread which you posted in for an additional hour after the speech was over. Take your fake outrage and shove it where the sun don't shine.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11645681/?page=2

No. You want others to think that so you can attempt to smear Trump again. It has nothing to do with her. Be honest.
That was one of the most disgusting moments of exploitation that I've seen in recent memory.

I am being honest you cretin. It was revolting. I wanted to turn the speech off when he did that.

Campaign on that!

Oh, democrats won't forget. They also won't forget the stunning contrast between this moment and how he attacked the Khan family. He has ZERO respect for either one.

No. You want others to think that so you can attempt to smear Trump again. It has nothing to do with her. Be honest.
That was one of the most disgusting moments of exploitation that I've seen in recent memory.

I am being honest you cretin. It was revolting. I wanted to turn the speech off when he did that.

Campaign on that!

Oh, democrats won't forget. They also won't forget the stunning contrast between this moment and how he attacked the Khan family. He has ZERO respect for either one.
Khan? That Jihadist you support?

Campaign on that!

Khan? That Jihadist you support?

Khan's a "Jihadist?" Thanks for revealing yourself to be the American-hating conservative POS I already knew you to be, scumbag.

'Ex-NSA analyst rips Trump for exploiting ‘trapped’ widow: ‘She didn’t want to stand up — we know why'

Snowflakes are coming out of the woodwork to attack Trump for honoring a US soldier who made the 'ultimate sacrifice' and his widow...

It's like one huge, long promo / Snowflake recruiting commercial....

:lmao:

afraid to stick to your guns you fucking coward?
Nope. Just like calling out you hacks inconsistency :thup:

TNhackBoi sez:

Just seems like political theater...

What were you saying now about "inconsistency?"
Its not surprising you don't understand. That has nothing to do with inconsistency. I didn't even comment on your OP. I was calling out your OBVIOUS hypocrisy. In fact, you even PROVED it without a doubt.
Quit developing strawmen and pay attention.

1. Blames his subordinates for the failed mission and the Seal's death

2. Tries to steal valor from that death by showcasing the widow.

3. Uses yet another Gold Star family

4. Next, he'll wear the Purple Heart he got from an actual hero because, as he said, it's easier than earning it himself.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

TNhackBoi sez:

Its not surprising you don't understand. That has nothing to do with inconsistency. I didn't even comment on your OP. I was calling out your OBVIOUS hypocrisy. In fact, you even PROVED it without a doubt.

There is NO inconsistency on my part. In fact, your stupid example about Obama isn't even remotely the same thing as what Trump did last night, and is in fact a strawman.

j7xahh.png

Agent Orange has lied to and about the military, our vets, the VA system. He always blames other for his lies and failures. But this is the worst - using another Gold Star family to stroke his own ego.

TNhackBoi sez:

There is NO inconsistency on my part. In fact, your stupid example about Obama isn't even remotely the same thing as what Trump did last night, and is in fact a strawman.
Lol, ok.

Campaign on that!

I can only hope Dems listen to you

Can we blame Trump for using the seal's death in his speech. There can be a fine line with exploitation, and enhancing one's ego, but the wonder is why some of Trump's advisers didn't see the line.

Can we blame Trump for using the seal's death in his speech. There can be a fine line with exploitation, and enhancing one's ego, but the wonder is why some of Trump's advisers didn't see the line.

This had Bannon's signature all over it.

The Dems are pretending this is the first time this has been done.

An outrage, I say!

Man oh man, partisan ideology really does warp the mind.

Why would something have to be the first of its kind to be an outrage? Who put that idiotic idea between your ears?
Well, at least you admit it isn't new.

It's okay when your side does it, but an outrage when the other side does it.

Partisan ideologues have zero (0) credibility, and you're funny, too.

Are you required to lie about what I believe?

I don't doubt you were just as emotional when Obama used the deaths of little children to push for gun control.

Yes, how dare Obama use children who died from guns to push for greater gun control.

TN -- shut the fuck up.

You are one sick man. It's alright to use children to take away our rights, but honoring a veteran is some travesty?!

You are seriously a disgusting person

1. Blames his subordinates for the failed mission and the Seal's death

2. Tries to steal valor from that death by showcasing the widow.

3. Uses yet another Gold Star family

4. Next, he'll wear the Purple Heart he got from an actual hero because, as he said, it's easier than earning it himself.

Goddam that's right!! Remember when he said he always wanted a Purple Heart?!

I wonder if he knows that getting killed in action also earns the Purple Heart?

Forum List

Back