Ex-Trump Org VP drops bombshell:CFO Weisselberg knows about at least 5 more Trump hush money payoffs

No, it's not HYUGE.

Cohen claims that Trump made many such payments to women with whom he had CONSENSUAL SEX over the years. Anyone who is surprised that he's a horndog hasn't been paying attention.

Payments to sign Non-Disclosure agreements are perfectly legal, as opposed to the way Bubba raped and then used the Clinton machine to intimidate the victims to stay silent.

Payments to sign Non-Disclosure agreements are perfectly legal,
*Except for when they are felonies. Such as , when they are violations of campaign finance laws.

That is not the case. Trump's payments were personal expenses made with his own money. The fact that he has a history of making such payments disproves that they are subject to campaign finance laws. And, if they were, the penalty would be a civil fine such as the $400,000 one Obbable paid for campaign donation fraud.

The fact that he has a history of making such payments disproves that they are subject to campaign finance laws.
No it doesn't. That's fantasy. All that matters is whether or not it can be reasonably demonstrated that any of them were done to affect the campaign and election. And, if they were not reported as campaign expenses. And the payments to both stores and the playboy bunny were loans, not his own money. So you are way off base

The fact that he has a history of making such payments disproves that they are subject to campaign finance laws.
No it doesn't. That's fantasy. All that matters is whether or not it can be reasonably demonstrated that any of them were done to affect the campaign and election. And, if they were not reported as campaign expenses. And the payments to both stores and the playboy bunny were loans, not his own money. So you are way off base

You are wrong, but I must admire your persistence in being so.

That way you're only wrong once.
haha... are you for real?

Um... hey dumbasses.... Trump's personal attorney literally is about to go to prison for it... I'm sure Dershowitz's opinion will be very comforting, as Bubba breathes lightly on the back of his neck...
Do you actually believe that's why Cohen is going to prison? You don't follow the facts.

Trump's one and only "crime" remains keeping Hillary's warmongering ass out of the White House

You are wrong
Hmm,no, I am correct. You just failed a 10th grade English quiz. When you use a connection between two complete sentences, you need a comma before your conjunction.

You are wrong. There is no requirement to place a comma between the two parts of the sentence I posted. Go test it in a grammar checker and discover just how wrong you are.

It's a bombshell! :aargh:

The beginning of the end!:backpedal:

rofl.gif

*Except for when they are felonies. Such as , when they are violations of campaign finance laws.

That is not the case. Trump's payments were personal expenses made with his own money. The fact that he has a history of making such payments disproves that they are subject to campaign finance laws. And, if they were, the penalty would be a civil fine such as the $400,000 one Obbable paid for campaign donation fraud.
Hasn't it come public that trump raided his charities for personal spending?? Is that lawful?

You are wrong
Hmm,no, I am correct. You just failed a 10th grade English quiz. When you use a connection between two complete sentences, you need a comma before your conjunction.

You are wrong. There is no requirement to place a comma between the two parts of the sentence I posted. Go test it in a grammar checker and discover just how wrong you are.
Punctuation Mod Report here quickly

Hasn't it come public that trump raided his charities for personal spending?? Is that lawful?

If you are that concerned about Charity Fraud, the Clinton Foundation is a much bigger target, bub.

Forum List

Back