ex-Youngstown, OH doctor who overprescribed opioids to many patients, including 2 who died from overdose, sentenced to 25 years in federal prison

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
when will the Sackler family be locked up for 25 years?

It isn't a crime to manufacture or market opioid pills, they are a legal product.

This doctor was illegally distributing them, inappropriately using his script-writing powers.

BTW, it wasn't a trade secret that opioids are habit forming and cause psychoactive side effects. I knew that as a kid, and Doc Escobar - the Ohio doctor here- knew it too. Pretending that the manufacturers of Oxycodone kept a secret from these people is absurd, and this conviction demonstrates it. Escobar didn't argue in court that he didn't know the properties of the drugs he was prescribing.

when will the Sackler family be locked up for 25 years?

Never. As you must know, the wealthy get a different level of justice in America. Always have.

Yet another example of the failed state we live in.

Word. We should be like third world healthcare systems and use extra strength Tylenol as top shelf post surgery pain management.

Never. As you must know, the wealthy get a different level of justice in America. Always have.

Yet another example of the failed state we live in.

There's a proper use for Oxycodone.. the Ohio doctor was running a pill mill.

This story only brings one person to my mind.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

I believe that this late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman was over medicated. I've seen it said that a heart attack is how his life ended. Sadly, he was no stranger to the stuff known as Lithium because he was said to have had mental issues. I've also seen it said that he was eventually hit with cancer which I believe because just before he left the Sesame Street show, there was a huge difference in the way that that his voice was and not in a good way. All that I can say is that I love him no matter what because his decision to stay with a show that put children first only went to show just how well intended he truly was.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever defend him)

Forum List

Back