Exactly what is it that you think Trump will do as POTUS, that has you so frightened?

You are afraid, you think Trump will be a disaster. I mean, if you are a liberal, well you say that about all republicans but if you are truly worried about him, what is it that has you so concerned?

I have already voted here in Florida, and I voted for Cruz because I think he is the most qualified and most conservative. But I don't worry a great deal if he ends up as our president. If he gets the nomination, I will vote for him without reservation. Why are you concerned?

I am not frightened about Trump being President- I just think he would be a bad President.

Better than Cruz- since Trump is only a Conservative when it comes to money.

I worry about his total lack of experience and knowledge of both foreign policy and the legislative process- but we would survive a President Trump.

I don't think Trump will have any more luck with the conservatives in congress than Jimmy Carter had with the liberals so I'm not much afraid of what he'll do as president. What has me afraid is that I thought the fall election was in the bag for the GOP. Now I'm not so sure

You are afraid, you think Trump will be a disaster. I mean, if you are a liberal, well you say that about all republicans but if you are truly worried about him, what is it that has you so concerned?

I have already voted here in Florida, and I voted for Cruz because I think he is the most qualified and most conservative. But I don't worry a great deal if he ends up as our president. If he gets the nomination, I will vote for him without reservation. Why are you concerned?

I am not frightened about Trump being President- I just think he would be a bad President.

Better than Cruz- since Trump is only a Conservative when it comes to money.

I worry about his total lack of experience and knowledge of both foreign policy and the legislative process- but we would survive a President Trump.

Fair enough, I disagree totally but I asked and you answered. Thanks.

Forum List

Back