Example of what affirmative action has done to our once great universities.

The only thing I didn't with is the current style of plastic frames that remind me of the 1960's. as far as the message, well some I agree, some I don't, but since free speech is a right there is nothing wrong with the speaking in public.
The issue is not free speech, every nutjob can stand on a corner with a bullhorn. The issue is this insane person is teaching and forming young minds.
Opinions can be taken or left behind and ignored. Not everyone that goes to church follows what a preacher preaches about.

The only thing I didn't with is the current style of plastic frames that remind me of the 1960's. as far as the message, well some I agree, some I don't, but since free speech is a right there is nothing wrong with the speaking in public.
The issue is not free speech, every nutjob can stand on a corner with a bullhorn. The issue is this insane person is teaching and forming young minds.
Opinions can be taken or left behind and ignored. Not everyone that goes to church follows what a preacher preaches about.
So what if the police chief started making racist crazy talk? What if the kindergarten teacher started promoting sex with minors? Only talk.

You probably have no experience in the matter, but those who attend Universities are usually required as Freshman to take a two semester course in reading comprehension and composition. Some of the reading are transcripts of speeches which the student reads and writes about; the readings include a wide range of topics, from clergy, pols, founders and philosophers.

So what if the police chief started making racist crazy talk? What if the kindergarten teacher started promoting sex with minors? Only talk.

'What if a Presidential nominee made crazy racist talk, or spoke of sexual improprieties, or gave permission to others to act violently? Is that only talk?

What do you want, a thought police force?

Sad video. Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings

"Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings"

A perfect description of Donald Trump, and his most ardent supporters.

Want proof? Read his tweets, and many posts by his supporters on this message board.

On ignore you stupid bloated pathetic liar. Fuck you.

LOL, and another willfully ignorant one bites the dust. So sad and yet so predictable. Notice the emotion, a sure sign of cognitive dissonance. How much cognition is there, is open to debate.

Sad video. Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings

"Nothing but irrational & emotional hate speech based on nothing but personal feelings"

Want proof? Read his tweets, and many posts by his supporters on this message board.

The people determined who was unfit to be potus on November 8th.

The aggregate of voters did, but this maybe too difficult for you to accept or even to comprehend: Millions more rejected Trump and voted for others!

Pathetic short haired dark blob spewing nothing but fucking propaganda.

Cons, it isn't everyone else. It's you. The entire world is now mocking Lying Donald. It isn't all the rest of humanity, it is you.

Our universities are fine. It isn't them. It isn't the leaders of every other nation. It isn't 'the left'. It isn't immigrants, or blacks, or hispanics, or Jews, or college professors, or women, or Planned Parenthood, or CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, HLN, Hollywood, science, scientists, artists, comedians, athletes, Muslims, Hindus, Catholics, the Pope, Warren Buffet, Megyn Kelly, Steven Colbert, Rachel Maddow, Michio Kaku, Bill Nye, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Bill de Blasio, the Clintons, the Obamas, Frederick Douglas, Martin Luther King, Caesar Chavez, Charles Darwin, unions, Thomas Jefferson, Angela Merkel, Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Shinzo Abe, John F Kennedy, doctors, nurses, Lawrence Krauss, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Robert Deniro, PH.D's, archeologists, paleontologists, geneticists, oceanographers, or the fucking 7 year old on the corner selling lemonade.

It's you.

40% will call polls fake, so they can ignore the link below.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

Maybe a small percentage of the 40 + or - % will actually read the entire link, and begin to wonder. The rest have a fatal malady: DENIAL.
Right on cue. They can't go after his policies, they are too popular and the left have nothing to offer themselves. It's just petty childish who is more popular in the group.

Funny how they never talk about the polls of Pelosi or any other leftist.
Besides, he has orange hair!

The aggregate of voters did, but this maybe too difficult for you to accept or even to comprehend: Millions more rejected Trump and voted for others!
You need to concentrate on winning rater than whining. Run Pocahontas next time.

Once again, no rebuttal by someone who probably has never been on a U. or college campus.

Once again, no rebuttal by someone who probably has never been on a U. or college campus.

There's no need for a rebuttal you dumb old bastard. SHE LOST

There is no need to call me a bastard, which reflects wrongly on my parents. There is something to conclude when a coward uses "fighting words" while safely ensconced - in their home or in a cage; that being, the person is a punk.

The best example of the failure of Affirmative Action would be that dumbass worthless asshole Obama. He got his degrees through an Affirmative Action program and turned out to be a pathetic "community organizer (whatever that is) that was elected just because of his race and was the the worst President this country ever had.

No wonder Obama would not release his college transcripts. Not only wold the transcripts reveal that he was enrolled as a foreign student but that he was only passed because of his race. His record of failure and dumbass polices proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didn't learn a damn thing in college.

You righties make me laugh. AA is soooo bad . Then you have a guy like trump hiring all the "best qualified " , aka his friends and family . Trump himself is one of the least qualified presidents ever !

Oh, If you actually have been to one of these campuses you'd see there's a lot of asians now .

There is no need to call me a bastard, which reflects wrongly on my parents. There is something to conclude when a coward uses "fighting words" while safely ensconced - in their home or in a cage; that being, the person is a punk.

Look you can whine all you want about the election, Trump WON Clinton LOST. It has been 7 months since that happened, either learn to live with it or cry like a baby every time we remind you that YOU lost.

Have you worn out your pacifier again pussy?

Forum List

Back