Example of what affirmative action has done to our once great universities.

The people determined who was unfit to be potus on November 8th.

The aggregate of voters did, but this maybe too difficult for you to accept or even to comprehend: Millions more rejected Trump and voted for others!

Once again, no rebuttal by someone who probably has never been on a U. or college campus.

There's no need for a rebuttal you dumb old bastard. SHE LOST

There is no need to call me a bastard, which reflects wrongly on my parents. There is something to conclude when a coward uses "fighting words" while safely ensconced - in their home or in a cage; that being, the person is a punk.

True.

The aggregate of voters did, but this maybe too difficult for you to accept or even to comprehend: Millions more rejected Trump and voted for others!

Once again, no rebuttal by someone who probably has never been on a U. or college campus.

There's no need for a rebuttal you dumb old bastard. SHE LOST

There is no need to call me a bastard, which reflects wrongly on my parents. There is something to conclude when a coward uses "fighting words" while safely ensconced - in their home or in a cage; that being, the person is a punk.

Look you can whine all you want about the election, Trump WON Clinton LOST. It has been 7 months since that happened, either learn to live with it or cry like a baby every time we remind you that YOU lost.

Yea, and America also lost. Trump has been worse than Bush and Bush is not allowed anywhere near the GOP convention. Trump will be worse. Republicans are in denial, but that won't last. We'll have two morons not allowed anywhere near the GOP convention.

Forum List

Back