Excellent Argument Against Gun Control

There are many liberal democracies throughout the world without a 2nd Amendment, whose citizens will tell you that they have every bit as much personal freedom as Americans.

I would argue that they have more.

Living in a city where one does not need to worry about being shot on the way to work, or ones kids being shot at school, is a freedom. Keeping in mind that more than 50,000 American's were deliberately shot last year, and I say those 50,000 people did not enjoy great freedom.
What would you know about the United States, other than what you hear from your anti-American media?

S.J.

I'm not claiming to be an authority.

If you are uncomfortable with the board allowing freedom of speech to non-US citizens, by all means take it up with the Mods.

S.J.

If you are uncomfortable with the board allowing freedom of speech to non-US citizens, by all means take it up with the Mods.

yes you are an authority on your country, just like I am the authority on America.

S.J.

Not uncomfortable with it, but you should make an effort to get some of your information about Americans from Americans, rather than Europeans before you present an argument for or against what you see as an American problem.

Forum List

Back