🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Excellent book about why Dems are hemmoraging voters

Never heard of the author Jason L Riley before clicking on the link you provided. In my view he has the credentials that would lead me to take his book seriously. Did he make any recommendation on what needed to be changed in Chicago and other inner cities other than the Democrats stop helping?

Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed - Google Search
White people, yaw hot right now....so sell out nigga's like most, will profit greatly from your ignorance and anti social, anti government rhetoric, hell I'm thinking about writing one myself...title: Why I hate Obama and love Trump....a best seller no doubt and I need a new car!!
SOMEBODY got triggered

For Establ liberals like hiLIARy and Co, "helping" = "keeping minorities dependent on govt housing and handouts" to ensure they vote the wrong way.

Never heard of the author Jason L Riley before clicking on the link you provided. In my view he has the credentials that would lead me to take his book seriously. Did he make any recommendation on what needed to be changed in Chicago and other inner cities other than the Democrats stop helping?
Riley is more than worth listening to.

For more in depth...

Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed Please Stop Helping Us: How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed - Google Search
White people, yaw hot right now....so sell out nigga's like most, will profit greatly from your ignorance and anti social, anti government rhetoric, hell I'm thinking about writing one myself...title: Why I hate Obama and love Trump....a best seller no doubt and I need a new car!!
There she goes with "yaw." Do you have any idea how retarded you sound?

Riley is more than worth listening to.

For more in depth...

the 2nd vid is where I discovered the issue on cspan

Stop helping, it kills their ability to be competitive, yeah, such a sad story of failure and blame..
life- long dependence on big govt hand- outs =/= help ESPECIALLY when the govt is broke
upload_2017-4-10_13-48-44.png

Forum List

Back