EXCLUSIVE: Democratic National Committeewoman says her party is 'clearing a path' for Hillary

there's something seriously wrong with that woman and that party of hers who should be called the: party of death. there's something seriously wrong with her base they are thinking of voting a woman who is under Investigation as we speak and who they KICKED to the curb the last time she ran for President, for the man Obama. there is something seriously wrong when even the other candidates and their base are asking for more than six debates and that woman Debbie just tells them tough shit, take what I give you or leave it

I'd like to see this brought up at the next debate.

There are going to be more debates, right?

I'm pretty sure they promised it to her when they stole the nomination from her last time. Bet she has some doozies hanging over their heads if she doesn't get it .
there's something seriously wrong with that woman and that party of hers who should be called the: party of death. there's something seriously wrong with her base they are thinking of voting a woman who is under Investigation as we speak and who they KICKED to the curb the last time she ran for President, for the man Obama. there is something seriously wrong when even the other candidates and their base are asking for more than six debates and that woman Debbie just tells them tough shit, take what I give you or leave it

The Democrats are big on crime and have been since the old Jackson days where the Democrats ran the city machines and allied with Democrat farmers to counter the Republican/whig dominance of production and heavy industry.

Forum List

Back