EXCLUSIVE: Jack Posobiec RIPS Biden admin for choosing to 'withhold critical information' on Titan disappearance

So why are you whining? There was a sound that might have been an implosion, but no way to verify it at the time. Those in charge of the search were notifyed as soon as possible, No need to dash the familes hopes over a possibility the people were already dead. They already knew that was possible. The only decent and humane thing to do was continue the search in hopes that they were still alive, and the sound they heard was something else.

He is right of course, Posobiec is right this time! Totally agree! :thup:

How is it insensitive?
Think about it.

They picked up a sound Sunday, long before the craft was reported missing. They don’t know for sure what is. Everyone is still hoping for a recovery as nothing has been found yet…and you expect Biden blab it all out to the public while there is no concrete evidence? Seriously?

Really now? So you think it is a good idea to tell them a sound like an explosion was picked up, and it might have been the submersible but you don’t really know. Remind me….what is the point of crushing their hopes when you don’t know?

I don't agree with you Coyote.

The truth about those people killed had to be known when it happened.

I have my opinions you have yours..... and both opinions will never meet ....that's all.

I don't agree with you Coyote.

The truth about those people killed had to be known when it happened.

I have my opinions you have yours..... and both opinions will never meet ....that's all.
It wasn’t known Sky, until the wreckage was found.

It wasn’t known Sky, until the wreckage was found.

It WAS know by the Navy

You believe whatever you want.....but it WAS known

uC2KVT8.jpg

Forum List

Back