Exclusive–Paula Jones: Hillary Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’ ‘Cares Nothing About Women at All’

Geeze Lil Joey, there is much in that post that indicates a serious lack of understanding.

You know full well if Monica had not produced the dress, you would believe the liars Mr. and Mrs. BJ.

No amount of education I provide you for FREE, seems to help. Bubba got a blowjob...I don't care. However, when a POTUS lies to the people and grand jury, plus uses his office to cover it up, it should matter...but then it only matters to dipshits like you, if the POTUS is an R.

GUy, as I said many times. 1998 JoeB was a right winger who listened to hate radio every day and really repeated these same tired talking points and found back then that nobody cared. Life was good under Clinton. We had low unemployment, a roaring stock market, peace and prosperity.

And people voted to continue that, except that Bush stole the election and then gave us war, deficits, recessions, prosperity, and government small enough to drown in a bathtub... or was that New Orleans?

So here is the thing. YOu can dance out every fuckin' bimbo and liar you can find and get them to repeat the same bullshit they said in 1998. I simply do not give a fuck. I don't care if Hillary authorizes Seal Team to take.
Yeah life was good, so it don't matter none what the POTUS does.

Joe, seek mental help.

I bet you didn't believe Lewinsky either.

Well, with Lewinsky you had something called "evidence".

That she had a completely consensual relationship with Clinton that she really didn't want to talk about.

Hillary says you're supposed to believe women when they say they have been raped or sexually assaulted because women never lie about that.
If you don't mind, could I finish your sentence with the following?

...except when it involves her husband.

Joe, seek mental help.

Frankly, I consider my attitude sane and healthy. Your side are the ones who spent 8 years obsessing over the President's Dick.

The investigation proved that they were telling the truth, moron.

When did it prove that? Frankly, their own report said that Kathleen Willey wasn't to be believed. That most of the other women who keep getting brought up didn't even want to talk to Starr, and that Brodderick wasn't credible because her accounts had too many discrepancies.

Sorry, no way Jose" should the wife of husbands that fool around be forced to go public a n d defend the women on stage.

THAT'S SIMPLY CRAZY, DEMENTED, UNBELIEVABLE that anyone in their right mind would even think that any wife of a philandering husband should have to do that.....ever.

It made me sick and want to throw up watching the Republican philanderers drag their wives on stage after caught in Diapers or missing in action on an island or Costa Rica come on stage with their husbands as they confess and say they are sorry for their sins, in front of the media....that's wrong too....leave the wife alone in my opinion....

They should not have to defend the husband, nor have to defend the women involved.

Last edited:
Sorry, no way Jose" should the wife of husbands that fool around should be forced to go public a n d defend the women on stage.

THAT'S SIMPLY CRAZY, DEMENTED, UNBELIEVABLE that anyone in their right mind would even think that any wife of a philandering husband should have to do that.....ever.

It made me sick and want to throw up watching the Republican philanderers drag their wives on stage after caught in Diapers or missing in action on an island or Costa Rica come on stage with their husbands as they confess and say they are sorry for their sins, in front of the media....that's wrong too....leave the wife alone in my opinion....

I agree but that doesn't really apply to Hillary.

I'd say, definitely don't follow Hillary's/Democrat Party and liberal media examples of attacking the victims of Bill's well celebrated philandering but perhaps her obviously hypocritical political suggestion for votes quote, “To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.”

Then again, it's probably much easier to just blame Republicans for making moral judgments I suppose..(for me it wouldn't be but, eh, I'm not a Democrat)

Read more at: Hillary Clinton Says Sexual Assault Survivors Have the 'Right To Be Believed' -- Does That Apply to Her Husband's Alleged Victims?

Last edited:

Joe, seek mental help.

Frankly, I consider my attitude sane and healthy. Your side are the ones who spent 8 years obsessing over the President's Dick.

The investigation proved that they were telling the truth, moron.

When did it prove that? Frankly, their own report said that Kathleen Willey wasn't to be believed. That most of the other women who keep getting brought up didn't even want to talk to Starr, and that Brodderick wasn't credible because her accounts had too many discrepancies.

Please quote where it said any of that. Recall that the investigation produced the blue dress with Clinton's DNA on it.

I'd say, definitely don't follow Hillary's/Democrat Party and liberal media examples of attacking the victims of Bill's well celebrated philandering but perhaps her obviously hypocritical political suggestion for votes quote, “To every survivor of sexual assault…You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed. We’re with you.”

Then again, it's probably much easier to just blame Republicans for making moral judgments I suppose..(for me it wouldn't be but, eh, I'm not a Democrat)

Okay, well, the women who accused Clinton were 'heard'. And found to be liars.

Please quote where it said any of that. Recall that the investigation produced the blue dress with Clinton's DNA on it.

Except no one ever denied Clinton got CONSENSUAL oral sex with Lewinsky. True, neither Clinton nor Lewinsky wanted to talk about that, because it wasn't any of Ken Starr's business.

But Starr failed to prove Brodderick's claims and outright said that Kathleen Willey was a liar.

Okay, well, the women who accused Clinton were 'heard'. And found to be liars.

Sorry, your opinion doesn't count...:itsok:

Last edited:
I think when you take off your clothes for Penthouse and have a celebrity boxing match with Tonya Harding, it's hard to take you seriously as a spokesperson for women's dignity.

Who claims this?
So your saying if a woman does a Penthouse spread she has no right to complain if she is sexually harassed for the rest of her life?

OK everyone, lets just listen to Godfather of the lefties, Bill Clinton. Let me help you get in his wheelhouse so you know exactly where he is coming from-)

Well everyone knows Hillary condones sexual abuse of women.

Paula Jones: Hillary Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’ ‘Cares Nothing About Women at All’

WOW!! i never wudda thunk it!! fer fucks sake.., i could have told ya within two minutes after the last accusation that the filthy bitch don't give a damn about other women who have been raped by her husband, her women's rights rhetoric is pure :bsflag: anyone remember this..., "Today I want to send a message to every survivor of sexual assault," Clinton said. "Don't let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed and we're with you."

she is a disgusting lying fucking khunt :up:

Will Paula be going through another round of expense paid first class trips all over the country to collect appearance fees? Is a new book in the works?

Will Paula be going through another round of expense paid first class trips all over the country to collect appearance fees? Is a new book in the works?

A little jealous yet hopeful.. huh

Kind of like a Muslim Obama talking about how it is to be Christian?

HiHehro.jpg

did you know moooslimes are permitted to lie, even to each other.., just like you do with every post.

:fu:

Forum List

Back