Exclusive–Paula Jones: Hillary Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’ ‘Cares Nothing About Women at All’

Clinton lied about it on national TV so he lost any credibility and gave everyone of his accuser's credibility. So you have nothing.

67% of Americans disagree with you. sorry, dude.

Do you recall this?

"I did not have sex with that woman: Monica Lewinski?"

Are you a total fucking moron?

You keep saying all this stuff, but where is the proof?

Wasn't anyone's business if he had consensual sex with Lewinski.

So you spent 70 million dollars to prove he lied about getting a blow job.

Clinton lied about it on national TV so he lost any credibility and gave everyone of his accuser's credibility. So you have nothing.

Do you recall this?

Link

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Multiple women accuse Bill Cosby of rape and progressives scream it must be true since multiple women said so! Multiple women accuse Bill Clinton of sexual assault and all the progressives scream they are all Liars and whores! Hypocrites all of them

He has a (D) by his name. Therefore they feel it's ok he's a serial pervert rapist. His supporters are not good honest people. If they were, they wouldn't be Clinton-supporters.

Multiple women accuse Bill Cosby of rape and progressives scream it must be true since multiple women said so! Multiple women accuse Bill Clinton of sexual assault and all the progressives scream they are all Liars and whores! Hypocrites all of them

He has a (D) by his name. Therefore they feel it's ok he's a serial pervert rapist. His supporters are not good honest people. If they were, they wouldn't be Clinton-supporters.
Wasn't it a girl on the view she wouldn't mind voting for a rapist as long the were a democrat. She represents liberals well.

Wasn't it a girl on the view she wouldn't mind voting for a rapist as long the were a democrat. She represents liberals well.

Yeah, you're not dealing with brainiacs. Or good honest people. And they make up much of the Democrat-Base.

Who claims this?
So your saying if a woman does a Penthouse spread she has no right to complain if she is sexually harassed for the rest of her life?

If you'll take off your clothes for money, you'll lie for money.

Except Jones was so stupid, it ended up costing her money to keep lying.

Oh, and Slick Willy would never lie, right?

Are you serious?

Who claims this?
So your saying if a woman does a Penthouse spread she has no right to complain if she is sexually harassed for the rest of her life?

Are you serious?
We got a blue dress that told the truth for us.

Who claims this?

Are you serious?

What did we learn from Dem-Bots on this thread? It's ok to be a serial pervert rapist if you're a Democrat. Oh boy, they craaazy. Waddayagunnado?

Do you recall this?

Actually, it was. He signed the law that made it other people's business. The Violence Against Women act stipulated that the accused's prior history with women could be brought up as evidence to support the case against him.

Sucks to be so wrong and so stupid, doesn't it?

I think when you take off your clothes for Penthouse and have a celebrity boxing match with Tonya Harding, it's hard to take you seriously as a spokesperson for women's dignity.

Damn; you beat me to it.

Obama won women by double digits in some swing states. Hillary will do better. Start working on your excuses Pachyderms...you're going to need them.
I think you all are expecting something that isn't there. Funny. I spent new year's eve at a neighbors house who are 36 and most of their guests were 36. Men and women and everyone of the twenty plus folks laugh at Hillary and love Trump. I couldn't believe my ears. I was laughing. I'm 60 years old and all I hear is how the milliniums will vote for Hilary. Ummmmmm maybe not. hahahaahahahahahahahaahhahaha.

God I can't wait for the first primary.

OR they recognize that there are larger issues.

If you are one of the 3-4 women who had an unpleasant sexual encounter with Clinton where he didn't call you the next day so you decide to scream rape 20 years later after some wingnuts offer you a bag full of money, I guess you might be upset as long as they are paying you.

But if you one of the other 150 million women who never met Clinton personally, you got -

The Violence Against Women Act which means they will take your partner's domestic abuse a lot more seriously.

The Family and Medical Leave Act, which means your boss can't screw you over because you take a few weeks off for a pregnancy.

Two SCOTUS appointments that preserved your right to choose to end your pregnancy.

One of the 22 million new jobs created on Clinton's watch.

There's a reason why Clinton got 55% of the female vote in a three way race in 1996. Because as much as you guys screamed about Paula Jones having to see a wiener, most women saw their lives get a LOT better because Clinton was in the White House instead of Bush and Quayle doing the bidding of the religious nuts and corporations.

I think you all are expecting something that isn't there. Funny. I spent new year's eve at a neighbors house who are 36 and most of their guests were 36. Men and women and everyone of the twenty plus folks laugh at Hillary and love Trump. I couldn't believe my ears. I was laughing. I'm 60 years old and all I hear is how the milliniums will vote for Hilary. Ummmmmm maybe not. hahahaahahahahahahahaahhahaha.

Guy, just because the sorts of people you hang out with would vote for Trump doesn't mean the rest of the country will.

Do you know what I haven't heard yet? I haven't heard anyone say, "I voted for Obama in 2012, but I'm totally voting for Trump this time."

Not that Trump is ever going to be the nominee. The RNC will see to that.

Actually, it was. He signed the law that made it other people's business. The Violence Against Women act stipulated that the accused's prior history with women could be brought up as evidence to support the case against him.

Sucks to be so wrong and so stupid, doesn't it?

Please point out where it says that can be brought up in a civil case. Thank you.

I point this out because I heard this argued in the 1990's and even made the argument myself when I was right wing and didn't know any better. But then I read through the whole text of VAWA, and it isn't in there.

OR they recognize that there are larger issues.

If you are one of the 3-4 women who had an unpleasant sexual encounter with Clinton where he didn't call you the next day so you decide to scream rape 20 years later after some wingnuts offer you a bag full of money, I guess you might be upset as long as they are paying you.

But if you one of the other 150 million women who never met Clinton personally, you got -

The Violence Against Women Act which means they will take your partner's domestic abuse a lot more seriously.

The Family and Medical Leave Act, which means your boss can't screw you over because you take a few weeks off for a pregnancy.

Two SCOTUS appointments that preserved your right to choose to end your pregnancy.

One of the 22 million new jobs created on Clinton's watch.

There's a reason why Clinton got 55% of the female vote in a three way race in 1996. Because as much as you guys screamed about Paula Jones having to see a wiener, most women saw their lives get a LOT better because Clinton was in the White House instead of Bush and Quayle doing the bidding of the religious nuts and corporations.
So you would vote for a rapist, got it. The exact something happened to Cosby, but you have a different opinion on him. Because he thinks blacks should get off the plantation.

So you would vote for a rapist, got it. The exact something happened to Cosby, but you have a different opinion on him. Because he thinks blacks should get off the plantation.

I haven't expressed much of an opinion about Cosby one way or the other. Personally, I like the guy. He's made me laugh many times. I kind of hope these charges aren't true, but they probably are, because you have too many women telling the exact same story.

And, yes, the fact that Cosby was busy lecturing people about their moral values makes him kind of a hypocrite when we find out he was drugging women and raping them. Say what you want about Clinton, he didn't lecture the rest of us about our sex lives. He recognized it was none of his business.

Now, as i have said, back in the 1990's, I was one of you Right Wing Assholes who voted against Clinton because he was a really bad man who flaunted cultural mores by having affairs and smoking pot.

But you know what, my LIFE was actually pretty good under Clinton. My salary doubled, my property values doubled, if I didn't like my job, I had no problem finding a better one. And then George W. Stupid came along and pretty much fucked up everything.

So, yeah, I don't care what the candidate does in his personal life. I vote on ONE ISSUE.

Who is going to make Joe's Life better?

If you aren't thinking in those terms, you are doing it wrong.

Progressives love rape . They think all women are just rape vessels for the chosen democrat elites. how else do you explain thier worship of Clinton and wiener

Last edited:

Guy, just because the sorts of people you hang out with would vote for Trump doesn't mean the rest of the country will.

Do you know what I haven't heard yet? I haven't heard anyone say, "I voted for Obama in 2012, but I'm totally voting for Trump this time."

Not that Trump is ever going to be the nominee. The RNC will see to that.
I did post that earlier, both of my sisters fk. both of them. We met up on 12/11 and they both love Trump. Dude, I haven't found anyone outside your little party group in here who wish to vote for a Hillary. No one.

I've also heard people include Hillary in the leave the country if she becomes president sayings. I think you had better get your head out of the Clinton media and investigate yourself. I'm just saying. I think you'd be surprised. I know I was on New Year's Eve.

Forum List

Back