Exclusive–Paula Jones: Hillary Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’ ‘Cares Nothing About Women at All’

I did post that earlier, both of my sisters fk. both of them. We met up on 12/11 and they both love Trump. Dude, I haven't found anyone outside your little party group in here who wish to vote for a Hillary. No one.

I've also heard people include Hillary in the leave the country if she becomes president sayings. I think you had better get your head out of the Clinton media and investigate yourself. I'm just saying. I think you'd be surprised. I know I was on New Year's Eve.

If you promised to leave the country, I'm sure that would assure a Hillary victory.

I did post that earlier, both of my sisters fk. both of them. We met up on 12/11 and they both love Trump. Dude, I haven't found anyone outside your little party group in here who wish to vote for a Hillary. No one.

I've also heard people include Hillary in the leave the country if she becomes president sayings. I think you had better get your head out of the Clinton media and investigate yourself. I'm just saying. I think you'd be surprised. I know I was on New Year's Eve.

If you promised to leave the country, I'm sure that would assure a Hillary victory.
If you left the country it would raise the average I.Q. of the population.

If you left the country it would raise the average I.Q. of the population.

Someday, Bripat, you'll add something of merit to a thread.

Today isn't that day. Tomorrow isn't looking promising, either.

So you think what you post has merit?

MdT9a79i7.png

I told you today wasn't looking promising.

Some day, little billy, you will put on your big-boy pants and actually contribute to a conversation.
Spare us. You're one of the biggest idiots in this forum.

Well, when your source is Dick Morris, who got fired by the Clintons when he was caught sucking the toes of a prostitute in a hotel room, you have to take that with a grain of salt.

Has Paula announced her next boxing match? A rematch with Tonya would be great, but one of the Kardashians would be cool too. Probably have to be the mom at this point in time.

Has Paula announced her next boxing match? A rematch with Tonya would be great, but one of the Kardashians would be cool too. Probably have to be the mom at this point in time.
Love how you regressives attack victims of sexual assault

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Yes indeed but they'll come on here and preach prochoice and pay equality for women. God help any woman who refuses to have sex with Bill Clinton though.

Well, when your source is Dick Morris, who got fired by the Clintons when he was caught sucking the toes of a prostitute in a hotel room, you have to take that with a grain of salt.
Clinton used Lewinski's pussy for a humidor, and you are attacking Morris?

I told you today wasn't looking promising.

Some day, little billy, you will put on your big-boy pants and actually contribute to a conversation.
Ah look at the little libturd full on with nothing to say except insults. Libturd 101 message board etiquette

Love how you regressives attack victims of sexual assault

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
It's how they show off their libturdness

Forum List

Back