Exclusive–Paula Jones: Hillary Clinton ‘Two Faced,’ ‘Liar,’ ‘Cares Nothing About Women at All’

It's not just Jones
Clinton has a track record of not keeping his dick in his pants

The problem is, every last one of these people you drag out from whatever trailer park you find them in all have kind of the same problem. They'd taken a bunch of money from the right wing.

Shit, give me enough money, I'd say Clinton wagged his dick in front of me, too.

Doesn't mean it happened.

I bet you didn't believe Lewinsky either.

Well, with Lewinsky you had something called "evidence".

That she had a completely consensual relationship with Clinton that she really didn't want to talk about.

Hillary says you're supposed to believe women when they say they have been raped or sexually assaulted because women never lie about that.

It's not just Jones

The problem is, every last one of these people you drag out from whatever trailer park you find them in all have kind of the same problem. They'd taken a bunch of money from the right wing.

Shit, give me enough money, I'd say Clinton wagged his dick in front of me, too.

every last one of these people you drag out from whatever trailer park you find them in all have kind of the same problem. They'd taken a bunch of money from the right wing.
:clap:

Legs Up.jpg

I bet you didn't believe Lewinsky either.

Well, with Lewinsky you had something called "evidence".

That she had a completely consensual relationship with Clinton that she really didn't want to talk about.
If Monica had not saved the stained blue dress, you and most partisan radical D's would still be calling her a liar and a bimbo...just as the DNC instructed.

It's not just Jones

Why do you dislike people who live in trailer parks? Most hateful of you.

If Monica had not saved the stained blue dress, you and most partisan radical D's would still be calling her a liar and a bimbo...just as the DNC instructed.

She is a bimbo.

But here's the problem. SHe didn't WANT to talk about her relationship with Clinton. Ken Starr had to bully her and her family for a YEAR to get her to say, "Um, yeah, Clinton got a blow job."

Well, when you have the advantage of being born white and male in this country, and you still live being tornado bait, I can't muster much respect for you. when you keep voting for rich people to fuck you because you care about gays or abortion or guns or some other bullshit, I have less respect for you.

She is a bimbo.

But here's the problem. SHe didn't WANT to talk about her relationship with Clinton. Ken Starr had to bully her and her family for a YEAR to get her to say, "Um, yeah, Clinton got a blow job."

Well, when you have the advantage of being born white and male in this country, and you still live being tornado bait, I can't muster much respect for you. when you keep voting for rich people to fuck you because you care about gays or abortion or guns or some other bullshit, I have less respect for you.
Geeze Lil Joey, there is much in that post that indicates a serious lack of understanding.

You know full well if Monica had not produced the dress, you would believe the liars Mr. and Mrs. BJ.

No amount of education I provide you for FREE, seems to help. Bubba got a blowjob...I don't care. However, when a POTUS lies to the people and grand jury, plus uses his office to cover it up, it should matter...but then it only matters to dipshits like you, if the POTUS is an R.

Why do you hate those who live in trailer parks in tornado alley. This too indicates some form of mental problems.

sure, Hillary should support the bimbos that screwed her husband....yep, all wives should, that's just normal.... :rolleyes:

Geeze Lil Joey, there is much in that post that indicates a serious lack of understanding.

You know full well if Monica had not produced the dress, you would believe the liars Mr. and Mrs. BJ.

No amount of education I provide you for FREE, seems to help. Bubba got a blowjob...I don't care. However, when a POTUS lies to the people and grand jury, plus uses his office to cover it up, it should matter...but then it only matters to dipshits like you, if the POTUS is an R.

GUy, as I said many times. 1998 JoeB was a right winger who listened to hate radio every day and really repeated these same tired talking points and found back then that nobody cared. Life was good under Clinton. We had low unemployment, a roaring stock market, peace and prosperity.

And people voted to continue that, except that Bush stole the election and then gave us war, deficits, recessions, prosperity, and government small enough to drown in a bathtub... or was that New Orleans?

So here is the thing. YOu can dance out every fuckin' bimbo and liar you can find and get them to repeat the same bullshit they said in 1998. I simply do not give a fuck. I don't care if Hillary authorizes Seal Team to take.

Forum List

Back