EXCLUSIVE: The ’47% Tape’ And The Man Who Revealed The Real Mitt Romney

A Must See For Democrats and Independants

Romney was flying high and looking good until ordinary people got a chance to see and hear how he felt about America. Nobody has interviewed this individual before and he declares that he is a marked man. He will tell why and how he set up a camera and videoed the secretive Romney meeting with million dollar donors.

The Ed Show Tonight on MSNBC .....8 and 11 EST

This will provide all the Obama drones an opportunity to jerkoff in unison.

Wonder if Ed will show us the REAL Obama??

Ain't holdin my breath for that one folks.

The Ed show?? Surely you jest.

He said Bill O'Reilly was very selective about who he called a liar. Ed Schultz would have mopped up the floor with that arrogant asshole if he had called him a liar. Fox hires wimps like Alan Colmes so they can push them around.

O'Reilly a wimp?

Boy are you an idiot. As for Ed wiping the floor with O'Reilly. I very much doubt it. O'Reillys one big guy and I doubt Ed can do anything but run his mouth.

As for arrogant asshole? That about sums up Ed. Arrogant and an asshole.

Romney was absolutely correct in his statements.
And you are absolutely an idiot.

He was correct in that he considers most Americans to be beneath him

That is no different than Obama and most of the Democrat party

but you don't have to tape theirs, it's right out in our faces

Apparently, "most Americans" IS the Democratic Party. A true coalition. Not a party that's 90% white and is circling the wagons.

I suspect you are one of the 47% which would make you a "drooling idiot". Get your bib. The front of your shirt is getting wet.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.”

Actually, I think that number is a little low.

Romney may be right that 47% don't pay taxes, but he would be their president, too, and he made it clear he didn't give a shit about them. Got it, Einstein?

Romney may be right that 47% don't pay taxes, but he would be their president, too, and he made it clear he didn't give a shit about them. Got it, Einstein?

That's MR. Einstein to you, bub.

Show where it's clear Romney "didn't give a shit about them".

I suspect you are one of the 47% which would make you a "drooling idiot". Get your bib. The front of your shirt is getting wet.

“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what," Romney said. "There are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it.”

Actually, I think that number is a little low.

Romney is of the Tea Party belief that the "one man, one vote" part of our Constitution needs to be changed to only tax payers who can vote.

He's the fucking idiot who doesn't understand that in that 47% are A LOT of returning Afghanistan and Iraq war vets who cannot find jobs.

In that 47% are millions of people who were laid off in 2008 and 2009 who are over 55 and age discrimination is preventing them from find a job.

In that 47% are people who truly do have disabilities, illnesses and other physical problems who cannot work.

In that 47% are people who earn less than the national poverty level in wages, even though they may work two jobs.

He just sees 47% of the American population as lazy moochers.

ROMNEY IS FUCKING OUT OF TOUCH WITH AMERICA. That's why he LOST.

He said Bill O'Reilly was very selective about who he called a liar. Ed Schultz would have mopped up the floor with that arrogant asshole if he had called him a liar. Fox hires wimps like Alan Colmes so they can push them around.

So right, I think Colmes gets paid handsomely to be their whipping boy. I seriously do.

O'Reilly a wimp?

Boy are you an idiot. As for Ed wiping the floor with O'Reilly. I very much doubt it. O'Reillys one big guy and I doubt Ed can do anything but run his mouth.

I was watching "Imus In The Morning" and he said if O'Reilly had called him a liar he would have crawled across the table onto him. Of course that's a Fox network channel so he came back and said he liked O'Reilly but that he picked who he called a liar. Imus is a Texas cowboy. He would down that arrogant prick like he does those dogies when they're roping.

As far as Ed Schultz...I would bet both of my IRA's that he could absolutely down Mr O'Reilly's ass in a heartbeat. O'Reilly is nothing but a bag of wind. I'm an old man and he had better thank his lucky stars he didn't call me a liar.

Romney was flying high and looking good until ordinary people got a chance to see and hear how he felt about America. Nobody has interviewed this individual before and he declares that he is a marked man. He will tell why and how he set up a camera and videoed the secretive Romney meeting with million dollar donors.

Tonight on MSNBC 8 and 11 EST

lol, on PMSnbc
figures they would run a special on how to use dirty politics

Dirty politics? Are they going to dig Breitbart up to interview him?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

O'Reilly a wimp?

I was watching "Imus In The Morning" and he said if O'Reilly had called him a liar he would have crawled across the table onto him. Of course that's a Fox network channel so he came back and said he liked O'Reilly but that he picked who he called a liar. Imus is a Texas cowboy. He would down that arrogant prick like he does those dogies when they're roping.

As far as Ed Schultz...I would bet both of my IRA's that he could absolutely down Mr O'Reilly's ass in a heartbeat. O'Reilly is nothing but a bag of wind. I'm an old man and he had better thank his lucky stars he didn't call me a liar.

Well Mel. I'm an old lady and I disagree.

You don't like Bill so he's arrogant and a bag of wind. You fail to say the same about Ed who is an arrogant bag of wind.

And who said anything about Imus?? Deflect much?

Oh I think Bill could clean fat Ed Clock in no time.

Cockroaches tend to scatter when the lights come on.

Not in the progressive -commie party..they just tend to get in your face even more

I don't think Stephanie quite understands how she is admitting that the Republicans are dishonest about what they really think while the Democrats are out in the open about it.

Tonight on MSNBC 8 and 11 EST

lol, on PMSnbc
figures they would run a special on how to use dirty politics

Dirty politics? Are they going to dig Breitbart up to interview him?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
A good possibility....already a thread on Breitbart being murdered today.

O'Reilly a wimp?

Well Mel. I'm an old lady and I disagree.

You don't like Bill so he's arrogant and a bag of wind. You fail to say the same about Ed who is an arrogant bag of wind.

And who said anything about Imus?? Deflect much?

Oh I think Bill could clean fat Ed Clock in no time.

You think.......like I said.....the arrogant son-of-a-bitch picks who he calls a liar. Where I come from men die for doing that. I would be all over that ass like a farm yard hen on a junebug. After I finished with him he would be more careful who he insults and disrespects..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back