Exclusive: Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Department

for those who do not know----not only is muslim "charity" ---zakat----restricted to \BENEFIT ISLAM---
and muslims. Even the tax on non muslims --JIZYA -----can benefit only muslims. -----neither
zakat nor Jizya can be used to build a church or support non muslims. Current muslim
SOCIAL ACTION groups are legal in islam because they ENHANCE THE REPUTATION OF ISLAM

Christmas has been celebrated in the white house since the founding of this country. Ramadan has been celebrated ever since the government decided to train the public into accepting terrorism as part of diversity.

The Ramadan thing has only been since 1999.

This country hasn't exactly gotten better since 1999.

Coincidence? Probably.

Christmas has been celebrated in the white house since the founding of this country. Ramadan has been celebrated ever since the government decided to train the public into accepting terrorism as part of diversity.

Coincidence? Probably.

did Tillerson say WHY he did not want to do a Ramadan party?

Coincidence? Probably.
The clintons started this atrocity. It's one more thing we can blame them for.

Coincidence? Probably.

Is that necessary?

Coincidence? Probably.

Is that necessary?

I do not read for NECESSITY ------I read to be entertained

Coincidence? Probably.
The clintons started this atrocity. It's one more thing we can blame them for.

wrong -----it was a john lennon (beatles) song-------and it was COCA COLA ---la la la ---
I'd like to buy the world a coke......la la la

I presume, no Xmas parties either?
Sure. But there will be CHRISTmas parties.
Same thing, so they should be abandoned for the same reason as having no Ramadan events.
And what reason is that?
Since we're talking about a government entity, I would think that would be obvious. Don't we have a proscription against favoring one religion over another? Nice troll, wrong target.

What you need do is protest Christmas parties and the holiday in general. Demand that you have to work on Christmas. Demand that you work for straight time. That will show them.
I'm not protesting Xmas parties, just pointing out the hypocrisy in not having a Ramadan party.
There's no hypocrisy. Peace on earth and good will to man trumps murder and subjugation.
Your prejudices don't trump the Constitution.

What you need do is protest Christmas parties and the holiday in general. Demand that you have to work on Christmas. Demand that you work for straight time. That will show them.
I'm not protesting Xmas parties, just pointing out the hypocrisy in not having a Ramadan party.
There's no hypocrisy. Peace on earth and good will to man trumps murder and subjugation.
Your prejudices don't trump the Constitution.

Christmas is a federal holiday. It's not unconstitutional, you putz.

How many will die because of this snub to the religion of peace?

Of course there will be no revenge.

In Ramadan Massacre, Egyptian Christians Killed for Refusing to Renounce Their Faith in Jesus

In Ramadan Massacre, Egyptian Christians Killed for Refusing to Renounce Their Faith in Jesus - JVIM

NOTE: the headlines are from the articles proved.

Depends on what type of munitions we drop and where it hits, but it's likely 15 or twenty Haji's.

Ramadan party?

You best learn a little about the religion first.

In Ramadan Massacre, Egyptian Christians Killed for Refusing to Renounce Their Faith in Jesus

In Ramadan Massacre, Egyptian Christians Killed for Refusing to Renounce Their Faith in Jesus - JVIM

It is difficult to show respect for the religion of peaceful Muslims without it being mistaken for the bullshit Obama drooled out about Islam being the religion of peace and terrorists like those in al Qaeda and ISIS having nothing to do with Islam.

According to the OP's article:

Tillerson issued a statement on Friday to mark the start of Ramadan, which he called "a month of reverence, generosity, and self-reflection."

"Most importantly, it is a cherished time for family and friends to gather and give charity to those who are less fortunate," he said. ..... :cool:
You gonna send G0000 a check, Sunni man? She needs a new burka....yo.

Let's pretend you're a Muslim Extremist, and I snubbed you. Fuck off and bring some pals.

Coincidence? Probably.
Why do people have such issues with recognizing the faiths of Americans? Ramadan, Passover....

Let's pretend you're a Muslim Extremist, and I snubbed you. Fuck off and bring some pals.
Let's pretend I understand your post.

Forum List

Back