Execution!

Yay, let's jump up and down for joy. I wonder how many were actually innocent? I really don't have a problem with the death penalty if we know for certain they are guilty, but there have been enough cases where there has been enough doubt that we should, without a doubt, abolish the death penalty. Secondly, we know that poor and/or minorities are sent to execution in much greater percentages than whites who are not poor, when comparing similar types of murders. Last of all, if we your point was to celebrate the death of anyone, then that is just plain morbid, although I'm not sure that was your point. Maybe you were just pointing out the fact that it is what it is.

Yay, let's jump up and down for joy. I wonder how many were actually innocent? I really don't have a problem with the death penalty if we know for certain they are guilty, but there have been enough cases where there has been enough doubt that we should, without a doubt, abolish the death penalty. Secondly, we know that poor and/or minorities are sent to execution in much greater percentages than whites who are not poor, when comparing similar types of murders. Last of all, if we your point was to celebrate the death of anyone, then that is just plain morbid, although I'm not sure that was your point. Maybe you were just pointing out the fact that it is what it is.

I get your point..many of Obama's Cabinet & Administrative members, Democrat Operatives and supposed independent Department Heads, although rich and powerful, shouldn't be put to death but spent the rest of their lives in jail.

oh boo hop, we should not impose death on killers but it's okay to impose death on tiny defenseless babies. oh boo hop.

The same people who worry about the way the judicial system works and the ten year period that death row inmates usually have to appeal every detail of their trial and sentence apparently are willing to trust some unnamed faceless bureaucracy to determine that an American citizen is a terrorist and recommend that he is executed by drone.

oh boo hop, we should not impose death on killers but it's okay to impose death on tiny defenseless babies. oh boo hop.

Liberal logic is liberally illogical..

I think because the death penalty is an actual deterrent for evil people who are NOT mentally deranged, I would feel safer living there than anywhere else...:eek:

The system works in mysterious ways. Tim McVeigh was executed by the federal government in record time of about 7 years from the time of arrest and everybody was pleased. We are going on three years since jihad Major Nadal killed 13 of his own men and wounded about 30 others and nobody seems concerned about the government dragging it's feet.

The system works in mysterious ways. Tim McVeigh was executed by the federal government in record time of about 7 years from the time of arrest and everybody was pleased. We are going on three years since jihad Major Nadal killed 13 of his own men and wounded about 30 others and nobody seems concerned about the government dragging it's feet.

Oh, speaking for myself, I am very concerned about Nadal, but because he is in bed with the president and the DOJ, there is nothing that can be done. The government takes care of their own as they enjoy their virtual menage a `trois.

Allahu Akbar.....

Only Texas would celebrate its 500 th execution

So much so, they want to lower the age to 17

Angry Ugly Women...inside & out

[ame=http://youtu.be/wzZwFnZt30U]Nancy Pelosi: Late Term Abortions Are Sacred Ground - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

everytime I think of the asshole paralyzed from the neck down I smile a little smile of "justice served.":eusa_angel:

link said:
She was found guilty of using a butcher knife and a candelabra to beat and stab retired college professor Dorothy Booth. Using the same knife, she severed Booth's finger to steal her wedding ring.

It's nice to see NBC delivering the good news of the execution.
Seriously; I really don't see why anyone would object to putting this scumbag down.
Yes, before you start, I know all that human rights shit but this behaviour isn't that of a human who deserves rights.
As far as I'm concerned, if you do that sort of thing, your rights are out of the window and your death is good news for civilised society.

Fyodor Dostoevsky suggested, You can judge a society by how well it treats its prisoners but he was only partially right.
I believe you can judge a society by how well its criminals treat it.

Well, I guess Texas is not a good place to perpetrate a capital crime. As for the minorities getting it more then whites, they tend to kill each other more then the whites do.

Forum List

Back