Executive Orders

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This topic is for the dummies who get all red-faced whenever they hear another Executive Order has just been signed.

Dear, dummies. An Executive Order is not what you think it is. It not "bypassing Congress". They were not invented by Obama. They are not dictatorial.

Read a few and straighten your dumb asses out on what they are for and how they work.

Stop chugging the piss.

This topic is for the dummies who get all red-faced whenever they hear another Executive Order has just been signed.

Dear, dummies. An Executive Order is not what you think it is. It not "bypassing Congress". They were not invented by Obama. They are not dictatorial.

Read a few and straighten your dumb asses out on what they are for and how they work.

Stop chugging the piss.

Does that mean that, if I look, I will be completely unable to find a single example of an executive order that authorized something illegal, or one that bypasses Congress?

Last edited:

Stop chugging the piss.

Does that mean that, if I look, I will be completely unable to find a single example of an executive order that authorized something illegal, or one that bypasses Congress?

Out of the thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands that have been issued by many Presidents, you will be able to find only two Executive Orders that have ever been found to be unconstitutional.

Neither of them were issued by Barack Obama.

So whenever Fox News et al. set off a fire alarm over one of Obama's EO's, they are taking the piss with their retarded, gullible rube viewers.

Whenever someone starts trying to tell you an EO is dictatorial or unconstitutional, your default position should be one of extreme skepticism.

Last edited:

Stop chugging the piss.

Out of the thousands and thousands and thousands and thousands that have been issued by many Presidents, you will be able to find only two Executive Orders that have ever been found to be unconstitutional.

So whenever Fox News et al. set off a fire alarm over one of Obama's EO's, they are taking the piss with their retarded, gullible rube viewers.

I can't find a single Obama EO that bypasses Congress? Are you 100% sure about that?

Obama to bypass Congress with executive order on student loans | Money | theguardian.com

Explain to me, in detail why this story is wrong. Keep in mind that, if you keep insisting this isn't bypassing Congress, I can quote the White House saying it is.

Great. Make my day! Next, why not expose the meme that President Hussein has appointed a multitude of Czars working for him?

What is this, piss in the pseudo-con's Post Toasties day?

He is a Tyrant.
He rules by Executive Decree, damn it.
His army of Czars enforce his decrees.
If you publicly disagree his New Brown Shirt Civilian Army will kidnap you and put you in a FEMA camp.

Just ask any dittohead.......

I can't find a single Obama EO that bypasses Congress? Are you 100% sure about that?

Obama to bypass Congress with executive order on student loans | Money | theguardian.com

Explain to me, in detail why this story is wrong. Keep in mind that, if you keep insisting this isn't bypassing Congress, I can quote the White House saying it is.

Here you go:
Obama to sign executive order capping student loan payments

The action is aimed at people who took out loans before October 2007 or stopped borrowing in October 2011. The majority of students with loans already have the option to limit payments to 10 percent of their income because of student loan legislation Obama signed in 2010 and regulations the administration adopted in 2012.

So Congress already approved legislation giving Obama this authority. I would strongly suggest reading that legislation before hauling out the tired old "bypassing Congress" meme once again.

The "bypass Congress" is a tired old meme created by the media which takes advantage of the rubes' ignorance.

This same meme was used a lot during Bush's time in office, too.

Here's an example of the liberal press doing it to him: Bush's Newest Tack: Bypass Congress

As he tries to end-run a balky Congress, Bush is taking a page from Bill Clinton's playbook by adopting a series of mini-initiatives to change policy through executive orders and administration actions that don't require legislation.

This "bypass Congress" bullshit intended to give the impression of an unconstitutional dictatorship is really, really, really tired.

Yes they are and who would ever give Obama credit for inventing anything?
Stop chugging the piss.

You might want to take your own advice here.

Congress cannot overturn it and they need not pass it either but it is legally binding. The best Congress can do is vote not to fund one.

Which, in Obama's case, will result in you all whining it's because he's black.

Congress can override any E.O. Obama signs.

As I have already pointed out, only two have ever been found to be unconstitutional. So, no, you are quite wrong. They are not dictatorial.

Stop chugging the piss.

Congress cannot overturn it and they need not pass it either but it is legally binding. The best Congress can do is vote not to fund one.

Thus a balance of power.

But since EOs are usually the Executive's execution of a law passed by Congress, then Congress can overturn an EO, dummy.

Last edited:

Here you go:

The action is aimed at people who took out loans before October 2007 or stopped borrowing in October 2011. The majority of students with loans already have the option to limit payments to 10 percent of their income because of student loan legislation Obama signed in 2010 and regulations the administration adopted in 2012.
So Congress already approved legislation giving Obama this authority. I would strongly suggest reading that legislation before hauling out the tired old "bypassing Congress" meme once again.

Wow, great job at not answering the question.

To repeat, explain,in detail, why the story, which had the exact same facts you just posted, is wrong in describing this as bypassing Congress. Keep in mind before you get started that you are the one that started this thread, and that you will be hard pressed to find many examples of me complaining about Obama and EOs. Stop being a fucking hack and explain why they story is wrong.

By the way, if it makes you feel ore stupid, which I sincerely think you need, here is a story in favor of Obama's actions in bypassing Congress. Just to you can understand my point here, the whole bypassing Congress thing is an acknowledged fact. Both sides of the aisle say it happens, and it has been happening for years. You should pull your head out of Obama's ass and argue in favor of, or against, the entire thing, but don't pretend that only right wing partisan hacks think it happens

Obama Just Did What Congress Hasn't Had the Guts to Do - PolicyMic

Last edited:

As I have already pointed out, only two have ever been found to be unconstitutional. So, no, you are quite wrong. They are not dictatorial.

Stop chugging the piss.

Thus a balance of power.

But since EOs are usually the Executive's execution of a law passed by Congress, then Congress can overturn it, dummy.

No, congress cannot. Hence, bypass congress.

Dummy

Here you go:

Wow, great job at not answering the question.

To repeat, explain,in detail, why the story, which had the exact same facts you just posted, is wrong in describing this as bypassing Congress. Keep in mind before you get started that you are the one that started this thread, and that you will be hard pressed to find many examples of me complaining about Obama and EOs. Stop being a fucking hack and explain why they story is wrong.

By the way, if it makes you feel ore stupid, which I sincerely think you need, here is a story in favor of Obama's actions in bypassing Congress.

Obama Just Did What Congress Hasn't Had the Guts to Do - PolicyMic

Obama is executing a law passed by Congress. Please explain how executing a law passed by Congress is bypassing Congress.

There. I have made this as simple as possible for you. So go ahead and explain.

Thank you.

Congress can override any E.O. Obama signs.

In theory.

In practice, it really doesn't work that way.

Stop chugging the piss.

Thus a balance of power.

But since EOs are usually the Executive's execution of a law passed by Congress, then Congress can overturn an EO, dummy.

Yet you insist that the whole Iran Contra deal was illegal, which is slightly different than unconstitutional.

But you really are a hack, so I doubt you will admit your mistake.

QW,

If Obama is able and willing to bypass congress, why doesn't he just do that with every item on his agenda? What is stopping him?

Forum List

Back