Existence

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence... Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance." Kaku

Everything points to the laws of nature being in place before space and time were created. Laws which determined what was possible to exist and what was not possible to exist. Laws which controlled the evolution of matter since the beginning of time until today. Laws which ultimately produced intelligence from the matter that was created when space and time were created. A phenomenon whose potential existed before space and time itself. Now given that laws are a product of intelligence and that intelligence is the product of the evolution of matter, is it that hard to grasp the possibility that intelligence has always existed and will always exist. And rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of matter and life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.
Ding, laws are just accurate observations of how the universe works. The observer created them, not some cosmic intelligence.
But the laws existed before space and time existed. Otherwise there would have been no rules that governed the creation of space and time. Everything is information based. Information is the domain of intelligence. It is the language of intelligence.
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Yes, everything behaves within certain parameters just because they do. That's the Thing-ed-ness of Things. You're saying a caterpillar isn't three inches long until we've invented the ruler. The caterpillar was ALWAYS three inches long. We humans devised a measurement system but it didn't change the caterpillar in any way and it didn't require a ruler for the caterpillar to come into existence.

Whence came Things that can have Thing-ed-ness? Why is there Thing-ed-ness?

I don't know. I sure wish I did though..
Nor will I pretend to know. I will say, imo, some theories seem more possible than others..

If man made God's are real, why won't they show themselves in this time of high doubt?
Think about how many world problems it would solve..
Does he not care?
Is he not real?

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence... Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance." Kaku

Everything points to the laws of nature being in place before space and time were created. Laws which determined what was possible to exist and what was not possible to exist. Laws which controlled the evolution of matter since the beginning of time until today. Laws which ultimately produced intelligence from the matter that was created when space and time were created. A phenomenon whose potential existed before space and time itself. Now given that laws are a product of intelligence and that intelligence is the product of the evolution of matter, is it that hard to grasp the possibility that intelligence has always existed and will always exist. And rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of matter and life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.
Ding, laws are just accurate observations of how the universe works. The observer created them, not some cosmic intelligence.
But the laws existed before space and time existed. Otherwise there would have been no rules that governed the creation of space and time. Everything is information based. Information is the domain of intelligence. It is the language of intelligence.
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Yes, everything behaves within certain parameters just because they do. That's the Thing-ed-ness of Things. You're saying a caterpillar isn't three inches long until we've invented the ruler. The caterpillar was ALWAYS three inches long. We humans devised a measurement system but it didn't change the caterpillar in any way and it didn't require a ruler for the caterpillar to come into existence.

Because

All states of being have cause.

What caused the initial state of existence?
The only logical answer is a Creator. But those who reject God believe the big lie so that they can sleep at night, because they know that they have rejected God, and they know the price that they must pay.
Creation is awesome. A Big Daddy Creator who forces everyone to admire him? Sounds more like Ropey. Not buying that.

Faith is of God, hardwired into the species. Even atheists have doubts about their disbelief, because the existence of God cannot yet be proven by the experimental process, but only by the experiential. Reverse engineering of the nature of existence, which itself could not possibly exist except by willful cause, invariably reaches a certain conclusion.

Religion is a human construct of interpretation, hence the variety. Most minds seek understanding in some capacity of things that are currently impossible to understand.

Because

:rolleyes:

If man made God's are real, why won't they show themselves in this time of high doubt?
Does he not care?
Is he not real?

That's an issue of free will. God is not a hall monitor.

Does he not care?
Is he not real?

Either burning in hell or doing what he says isn't free will
Well, that might pass in North korea.. lol

My point was that everything behaves within certain parameters for a reason. Everything which exists exists for a reason. What could possibly be that reason? So that intelligence could emerge. So that beings that know and create would emerge. Thus, creation knows itself. You can't tell what something is by how it starts. You can only know what it is when it has grown up, so to speak.

The only logical answer is a Creator. But those who reject God believe the big lie so that they can sleep at night, because they know that they have rejected God, and they know the price that they must pay.
Creation is awesome. A Big Daddy Creator who forces everyone to admire him? Sounds more like Ropey. Not buying that.
So, you believe that everything just popped into existence on it's own? LOLOL! Good one. And evolutionists say Creationists are stupid? LOLOL!

Does he not care?
Is he not real?

How many times is hell mentioned in the Bible versus how to live? Have you ever considered that your premise is wrong that the Bible teaches that you either do the right thing or burn in hell?

Does he not care?
Is he not real?

It is free will. No one is forcing anyone to become a Christian. It's your choice.

How do such "laws" even exist? Where did the machinations of such "laws" come from?
I don't know. Pretty cool, huh?
Let me ask you this. Is it reasonable to believe that one of the aspects of the nature of intelligence is to create intelligence? And I'm not talking about procreation. I am talking about creating. In other words it is perfectly natural for intelligence to create intelligence?
I have no idea what you're asking. Dumb it down
I am asking you if it is reasonable to believe that it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

Have we as a society not created artificial intelligence? Do we not try to create smart things?

Do you see anyone forcing you to admire him? Sounds like you have a false premise to me. You have free will. How can you be forced to do anything?

Does he not care?
Is he not real?

How many times is hell mentioned in the Bible versus how to live? Have you ever considered that your premise is wrong that the Bible teaches that you either do the right thing or burn in hell?
Is it wrong?

Does he not care?
Is he not real?

As I stated earlier, interpretations of the unknown vary. Regardless, you are free to act as you will.

The idea of legions of guys who look like Hellboy torturing the bulk of humanity, including those completely clueless of the whole idea is rather medieval, eh? Torquemada's not running the show.

Last edited:
Does he not care?
Is he not real?

Is it wrong?
Yes.

Forum List

Back