Exit polls: Clinton beats Christie in N.J. in potential 2016 matchup

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Hmmm, very interesting!

Exit polls: Clinton beats Christie in N.J. in potential 2016 matchup - First Read

Republican Chris Christie is poised for a blowout win for re-election in New Jersey. But those looking to extrapolate out what his broad-based victory means for a potential 2016 presidential bid might want to tap the brakes.

Why? Hillary Clinton.

If today was a race between Christie and Clinton, exit polls show Christie would not carry his home state. The former secretary of state, senator, and first lady beats Christie, 48 percent to 44 percent.

Well, NJ leans pretty heavily Democratic and usually is a blue state anyway so it would be hard for a Republican to win there no matter who he or she is.

Hmmm, very interesting!

Exit polls: Clinton beats Christie in N.J. in potential 2016 matchup - First Read

Republican Chris Christie is poised for a blowout win for re-election in New Jersey. But those looking to extrapolate out what his broad-based victory means for a potential 2016 presidential bid might want to tap the brakes.

Why? Hillary Clinton.

If today was a race between Christie and Clinton, exit polls show Christie would not carry his home state. The former secretary of state, senator, and first lady beats Christie, 48 percent to 44 percent.

So you are harping about an exit poll 3 years before the election showing a lead almost within the margin of error?

Hmmm, very interesting!

Why? Hillary Clinton.

I'm not going to make a big argument here, but lack of data makes me wonder. What precincts were used to measure, was the breakdown similar to the voting that occurred at that site? How was the breakdown, women age, race, etc.

Is that closer than would be expected comparing it to the last election?

Last edited:
Not if Hannity starts up the Stop Hillary Express again. It worked wonders when it was the Stop Obama Express...twice

Polls are usually meaningless. To many variable.

Variables like who was asking the questions.

What questions were they asking.

Who were they asking.

Polls? BS all the way. Anyone who puts their faith in a pole ain't to smart. Right Kid??

Do lefties really believe these fake blogs? What a bunch of gullible fools.

NBC news is a fake blog? :eusa_eh:

More on topic, I think that match up would greatly depend on Obama's performance over the next couple years. Not only that, but Christie is a fairly moderate Republican, and some Democrats and independents really don't seem to like Hillary Clinton for one reason or another. I'd personally prefer to see a Christie presidency.

I like Christie. I'm an Indi and mostly a moderate. I am, however, a fiscal conservative.

Don't think much of Hilbat. Think she and Bill need to mosey off into the sunset. The world has certainly seen enough of those two. Good riddance.

I'll take any and all "I'll never post on USMB ever again" bets that Hillary will NOT be the Dem nominee in 2016

Early days, but assuming Obamacare is a debacle, and the gop holds the house and limits positive amendments to the law to keep it an issue for 2016 .... how will independents break on the pol who is best suited to fix healthcare: Hill or Christie? I don't like the dems chances.

Who cares? Neither are going to be the nominee.

Are you Democrats seriously that lacking in leadership that you're going to recycle Hillary?

And is Christie the best Republicans can do? Heck no.

Lol, liberals are a trip, if obama's poll numbers are tanking. Polls don't mean anything, but if a poll favors you, three years out. Then it's correct. It must stink living your life on the talking points of the day.

Hmmm, very interesting!

Why? Hillary Clinton.

So you are harping about an exit poll 3 years before the election showing a lead almost within the margin of error?

With the way things are going for them right now, Libturds will grasp at anything they can.

Hmmm, very interesting!

Why? Hillary Clinton.

Surprising he could be within the margin of error with its record of the last 6 elections going to the Dem Presidential candidate. Could be telling for the future in that state.

I'll take any and all "I'll never post on USMB ever again" bets that Hillary will NOT be the Dem nominee in 2016

Frank, I love your posts and we see eye to eye but I'll take the bet. the Dems have a winning formula: a clean articulate black man promising free cheese to inner city Negroes. They wont get some old hag that reminds everyone of his ex wife to run. They'll get someone like Cory Booker. So what if he'll have only 2 1/2 years as Senator for political experience? Its been done before!

Hmmm, very interesting!

Why? Hillary Clinton.

Sure, why not? Unless you can figure out a way to beam us all the way forward to about 3 years from today.

Forum List

Back