Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

No you do not as the church committee never reached any such conclusion or presented any evidence to support such a claim
Hey CIA Dupe, is it true a bullet can make a right turn while in flight? Is it also true that when one is shot in the back of the head, the head actually moves backwards?

...I mean according to the CIA.

According to the laws of physics as well. The bullet didn't make a turn, it didn't have to as Connelly was turned to his right when it went through Kennedy and into his side. Seriously, didn't you even watch the Zapruder film?

As for Kennedy's head, the bullet entered through a small hole in the back of his skull and exited through a very large one in the front. This is normal behavior when a bullet passes through a body. The resulting explosion of brain tissue and blood through the very large hole caused his head to snap back. This is also normal. What ARE they teaching in government schools today? Must not be physics and biology. Had the bullet not passed through, his head would have snapped forward only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And it slammed his head up and to the right.....got it. (snicker)

No it did not,,'

It moved back and to the left as a result of the facts presented to you

Up..back......not forward which would not happen if shot from the back. The head would have gone forward and perhaps snapped back but it would not have gone back while leaning to the left. It's not the smoking gun but let's just say that it's in the top twenty list of "Things That Don't Add Up". Do you not find it odd as to how many witnesses that couldn't back the official story met untimely demises????

you are simply wrong and ignorant about gun shot trauma and reactions to it. The only thing you have seen along these lines is fictional Tv and movies.

There is no law of physics or logic or common sense which dictates that a body moves a certain way when shot from a specific direction.

There is no list of things which do not add up and the story of witnesses meeting untimely demises is a myth

Yep, and we know from the Church Committee Hearings of the mid 70's that under Operation Mockingbird that the CIA had infiltrated all aspects of the media.

No you do not as the church committee never reached any such conclusion or presented any evidence to support such a claim
Hey CIA Dupe, is it true a bullet can make a right turn while in flight? Is it also true that when one is shot in the back of the head, the head actually moves backwards?

According to the laws of physics as well. The bullet didn't make a turn, it didn't have to as Connelly was turned to his right when it went through Kennedy and into his side. Seriously, didn't you even watch the Zapruder film?

As for Kennedy's head, the bullet entered through a small hole in the back of his skull and exited through a very large one in the front. This is normal behavior when a bullet passes through a body. The resulting explosion of brain tissue and blood through the very large hole caused his head to snap back. This is also normal. What ARE they teaching in government schools today? Must not be physics and biology. Had the bullet not passed through, his head would have snapped forward only.

Upon exit, it absolutely did. You can see it in the Zapruder film. His head snaps back when the right front part of his head explodes, something that can only happen when a bullet exits that area. Like I said, it's physics.

Physics are proven by evidence which is something he willfully ignores

Upon exit, it absolutely did. You can see it in the Zapruder film. His head snaps back when the right front part of his head explodes, something that can only happen when a bullet exits that area. Like I said, it's physics.

The evidence of the Zapruder film demolishes the magic bullet and the shot from the front theories. You can plainly see Connelly turned to the right when he is hit and Kennedy's head snapping back in a spray of blood and brain tissue, which can only happen when a bullet exits.

The evidence of the Zapruder film demolishes the magic bullet and the shot from the front theories. You can plainly see Connelly turned to the right when he is hit and Kennedy's head snapping back in a spray of blood and brain tissue, which can only happen when a bullet exits.

You mean "shot from the rear theories."

Which are supported by evidence unlike anything you have claimed.

Evidence that is a lie, just like you are a liar.

Dude, c'mon........Kennedy's head doesn't snap forward like it would have had he been shot in the back of the head. The trajectory of the shot plainly shows that the shooter was firing from a position that was lower than where JFK was sitting which explains as to why his head snapped back and to the left. The kill shot IMHO was fired from the storm drain when Greer slowed the limo down to a near stop which is blatantly against any and all protocols when the one they are protecting is in imminent danger.

Wrong you can cite no evidence I can and have.

I did not lie about reading something and then admit it YOU did.

Thus proving you the liar. We all know this and the evidence exists stupid

Dude, c'mon........Kennedy's head doesn't snap forward like it would have had he been shot in the back of the head. The trajectory of the shot plainly shows that the shooter was firing from a position that was lower than where JFK was sitting which explains as to why his head snapped back and to the left. The kill shot IMHO was fired from the storm drain when Greer slowed the limo down to a near stop which is blatantly against any and all protocols when the one they are protecting is in imminent danger.

Once again unlike the effects you see in Tv and movies it is simply not true that his body or head had to move in a predictable way.

The trajectory of the shot cannot be seen and all the evidence proves the shots came from Oswald at who was above and behind him.

The shooter did not have to be in front of him for his head to move as he did and that is fact.

The storm drain is as ludicrous as 7forever's fiction that Greer shot Kennedy

Again...what you think is evidence is LIES.

Wake up!

Wake up!

No it is not or you could show evidence that it is lies and you cannot.

You have been asked repeatedly for such evidence and you ran away every time

Nope I'm fine.

Just ruining your day which facts that you know are true

You are suffering from delusions as well. You do nothing but spin like a proverbial top. You have only reinforced what I know to be true....... as if that could be possible. You are the generic "naysayer" and come a dime a dozen here in Cyberville.

You do not know it to be true at all you just believe it as a muslim believes in allah or a christian in jesus despite.

That is not knowledge it is faith.

You have been proven wrong by facts and evidence and you know it but live in denial. I do not

I know it to be 100 percent true. You haven't debunked a single thing. You have simply toed "da gubermint" line spewing CIA talking points that under scrutiny doesn't pass any sane thinking person's ability to reason. You have provided no links debunking anything...PERIOD. You can't "debunk" Kennedy's head going up and to the left, the Secret Service being called off, the numerous shots that were fired including the one that went through the windshield and how 72 hours after the murder, the limo was taken to be re-furbed and any incriminating evidence was destroyed. Yeah, you just keep on believing that you are making a counter argument because anyone else with the ability to think knows that you are full of shit.

This asshole actually think we'd believe he's in CIA, when CIA doesnt' admit to being in the CIA this is one stupid ass mother fkr.

I never claimed to be in it GIPPER and LARAM believe that I am in it and you are as well,.

They accuse everyone smarter than them of being a CIA plant

do you think they post from the same mental institution? or have they just found each other here?

Once again unlike the effects you see in Tv and movies it is simply not true that his body or head had to move in a predictable way.

The trajectory of the shot cannot be seen and all the evidence proves the shots came from Oswald at who was above and behind him.

The shooter did not have to be in front of him for his head to move as he did and that is fact.

The storm drain is as ludicrous as 7forever's fiction that Greer shot Kennedy

Dude, now you have gone from attempting to pass yourself off as a serious debater to that of a troll and crossed over to "parody poster" status that is now trying to tell people that they can't believe their own eyes. At first I thought you might have some "game" but you have become a running joke.. I do have one question (which I doubt that you will answer) is why does it matter to you that those like me don't buy the bullshit story of JFK's public murder and the false flag event that was 9/11/01? Do you REALLY believe that you can convince someone like me that has invested the last 5 and a half years of his life and thousands upon thousands of hours learning how things really work? Because if you do, allow me to assure you that you haven't put one seed of doubt in my mind.....as a matter of fact? Just the opposite. All you have claimed is "That's been debunked" and "This has been debunked" sans any link to validate your argument and why is that? Because you know that the proper vetting of "said proof" would not stand up to scrutiny.

Hell, you don't even know where to place a "comma" and you expect posters to believe that you are this well read researcher? Seriously, you are a time waster....nothing more, nothing less.

Wake up!

poor little boy... :cuckoo:

You are suffering from delusions as well. You do nothing but spin like a proverbial top. You have only reinforced what I know to be true....... as if that could be possible. You are the generic "naysayer" and come a dime a dozen here in Cyberville.

You do not know it to be true at all you just believe it as a muslim believes in allah or a christian in jesus despite.

You have been proven wrong by facts and evidence and you know it but live in denial. I do not

I know it to be 100 percent true. You haven't debunked a single thing. You have simply toed "da gubermint" line spewing CIA talking points that under scrutiny doesn't pass any sane thinking person's ability to reason. You have provided no links debunking anything...PERIOD. You can't "debunk" Kennedy's head going up and to the left, the Secret Service being called off, the numerous shots that were fired including the one that went through the windshield and how 72 hours after the murder, the limo was taken to be re-furbed and any incriminating evidence was destroyed. Yeah, you just keep on believing that you are making a counter argument because anyone else with the ability to think knows that you are full of shit.

This asshole actually think we'd believe he's in CIA, when CIA doesnt' admit to being in the CIA this is one stupid ass mother fkr.

I never claimed to be in it GIPPER and LARAM believe that I am in it and you are as well,.

do you think they post from the same mental institution? or have they just found each other here?

Shillian, you are another "joke" of a poster and woefully pathetic at debate or discussion. I find your claim of being a barrister or litigator in our admiralty courts to be spurious at best. Attaching your wagon to the defrocked "researcher" with the nazi tag line is so apropos. (snicker)

Shillian, you are another "joke" of a poster and woefully pathetic at debate or discussion. I find your claim of being a barrister or litigator in our admiralty courts to be spurious at best. Attaching your wagon to the defrocked "researcher" with the nazi tag line is so apropos. (snicker)

I love when insane little conspiracy loons try to pretend you know anything.

it's amusing.....

except I feel sorry for how you embarrass yourselves.

Wake up!

No it is not or you could show evidence that it is lies and you cannot.

You have been asked repeatedly for such evidence and you ran away every time
When will you recognize that everything you have been told (by the CIA) about the assassination, is WRONG?

You have chosen to believe a fictional story from the very people who committed the murder and covered it up. Do you really think they would tell you the truth?

it's amusing.....

You betcha, Shillian....you know very little and propose nothing in the way of meaningful dialogue. You are simply an angry little troll that lamely lashes out at those that are infinitely more informed than you...get it now (snicker) "Counselor"?????

Wake up!

poor little boy... :cuckoo:
Silly Jilly JFK was one of our greatest presidents and he was a Democrat. You love Democrats unconditionally and HATE all right wingers. So why would you chose to side with right wing forces who worked to murder him in Dallas?

it's amusing.....

You betcha, Shillian....you know very little and propose nothing in the way of meaningful dialogue. You are simply an angry little troll that lamely lashes out at those that are infinitely more informed than you...get it now (snicker) "Counselor"?????
Hey...now stop that. Silly Jilly is my girl....I know she is limited, but be nice.

Forum List

Back