Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

no one believes there were multiple shooters or a "coverup" as you mean it.

wackadoodle conspiracy nutters.

Nice try conspiracy nutter shill.But even the corrupt media that you worship once did an alleged documentary defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and even THEY came out and said 70% of the population no longer believes in the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin,miserable fail stupid fuck.:haha:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

it's so cute how the crazy conspiracy loons always go into meltdown.

I'm sorry you're in such a dark place, little boy.
Silly Jilly didn't you get the memo? LWNJs are supposed to hate Nazis.

Whatever makes you feel like you aren't a loser and a troll.

Perhaps to an insane delusional freak. Not to anyone who isn't an insane conspiracy loon

Shillian, the barrister sack of shit that couldn't make a decent argument here on the best day she ever had. I hope she does better in her admiralty courtrooms than she does here. (snicker)
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

dont know which is more funny to watch slinging shit in defeat, shillian or her Hubby the NAZI shill.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No you do not as the church committee never reached any such conclusion or presented any evidence to support such a claim
Hey CIA Dupe, is it true a bullet can make a right turn while in flight? Is it also true that when one is shot in the back of the head, the head actually moves backwards?

...I mean according to the CIA.

What a liar you are as the CIA never made any such claim. Nor did the Warren Commission Of course you will continue to lie and state they did but the proof you are a dishonest fool is that you can provide no source for them saying any such thing.

Pwned by me again now answer up boy and stop being my bitch
So...you now admit you work for the CIA. We all thought so, but now we know you are full of shit.

What is so funny about the nazi poster is that his spelling and punctuating are atrocious while he attempts to wear this badge of alleged "higher intelligence". He keeps ducking and dodging so much to the point that he has got to be suffering from cyber whiplash.
Yes. Essentially his argument is "there is no documented proof." Of course, he has never read the numerous books and articles exposing the fraud that is the Warren Report. He only knows what the government told him and he thinks the government would never lie.

Yes. Essentially his argument is "there is no documented proof." Of course, he has never read the numerous books and articles exposing the fraud that is the Warren Report. He only knows what the government told him and he thinks the government would never lie.

I know it to be 100 percent true. You haven't debunked a single thing. You have simply toed "da gubermint" line spewing CIA talking points that under scrutiny doesn't pass any sane thinking person's ability to reason. You have provided no links debunking anything...PERIOD. You can't "debunk" Kennedy's head going up and to the left, the Secret Service being called off, the numerous shots that were fired including the one that went through the windshield and how 72 hours after the murder, the limo was taken to be re-furbed and any incriminating evidence was destroyed. Yeah, you just keep on believing that you are making a counter argument because anyone else with the ability to think knows that you are full of shit.

could not have said it better myself.:up:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

REALITY !!!!
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge

Yep, and we know from the Church Committee Hearings of the mid 70's that under Operation Mockingbird that the CIA had infiltrated all aspects of the media.

No you do not as the church committee never reached any such conclusion or presented any evidence to support such a claim
Hey CIA Dupe, is it true a bullet can make a right turn while in flight? Is it also true that when one is shot in the back of the head, the head actually moves backwards?

What a liar you are as the CIA never made any such claim. Nor did the Warren Commission Of course you will continue to lie and state they did but the proof you are a dishonest fool is that you can provide no source for them saying any such thing.

So...you now admit you work for the CIA. We all thought so, but now we know you are full of shit.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Zero credibility decided by whom? You? Who is credible according to you? Why, it's your beloved corporate "gubermint"!!! Never question it EVER....just obey it. That is what pussies like Faun believes.

Decided by any intelligent thinking person who looks at the film objectively it defeats and discredits itself with self contradictory statements and outright lies. It presents no evidence of any kind and argues only from a position of expertise which is self proclaimed and unsupported as well.

you present similar arguments which are self defeating and contradictory and false.

your only fall back is you do not trust the government yet others blindly do trust the government which is also a lie.

You and other conspiracy fools do not have a monopoly on questioning government or a superior enlightened outlook on not trusting the government.

Others question the government and do so more intelligently than you do because they can look for answers as well and study the evidence which you willfully and blindly ignore. You ignore it because you have a delusion that believing in conspiracies theories makes you smarter. It does not.

REALITY !!!!
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative
In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative | Zero Hedge

Yep, and we know from the Church Committee Hearings of the mid 70's that under Operation Mockingbird that the CIA had infiltrated all aspects of the media.

these CIA shills shillian and nazi agent have no answers for any of that or the magic bullet theory of the warren commission.:lmao:

Precisely that IS YOUR issue.

You have no critical thinking skills and do not try to develop them. If you did you would examine both sides of the issue objectively but you have never done so. For you have never read the Warren Commission report or the 911 report and have no idea what they claim yet you blindly and naively fall for whatever someone tells you about them.

Your cognitive dissonance is clearly proven with the video you showed of transportation secretary Mineta which clearly and plainly debunked your own assertion and yet you offered it as proof.

Dude, seek help because you have totally "lost it".

Nope I'm fine.

Just ruining your day which facts that you know are true

You are suffering from delusions as well. You do nothing but spin like a proverbial top. You have only reinforced what I know to be true....... as if that could be possible. You are the generic "naysayer" and come a dime a dozen here in Cyberville.

You do not know it to be true at all you just believe it as a muslim believes in allah or a christian in jesus despite.

That is not knowledge it is faith.

You have been proven wrong by facts and evidence and you know it but live in denial. I do not

I know it to be 100 percent true. You haven't debunked a single thing. You have simply toed "da gubermint" line spewing CIA talking points that under scrutiny doesn't pass any sane thinking person's ability to reason. You have provided no links debunking anything...PERIOD. You can't "debunk" Kennedy's head going up and to the left, the Secret Service being called off, the numerous shots that were fired including the one that went through the windshield and how 72 hours after the murder, the limo was taken to be re-furbed and any incriminating evidence was destroyed. Yeah, you just keep on believing that you are making a counter argument because anyone else with the ability to think knows that you are full of shit.

Not only does the NAZI shill and his wife shillian have no answers for any of those pesky little facts you mentioned or for all the evidence at the crime scene covered up that there were multiple shooters and all the hard evidence oswald was innocent, they REALLY have to ask their bosses for the big bucks for their ass beatings on the RFK assassination as well because his was an even bigger joke than JFK's because the worlds greatest autopsy doctor who examined RFK said the shot came from the back of the head which back up what the witnesses said that they said Sirhan was in FRONT of RFK the entire time plus the photos back that up as well.

of course the whining crybaby Nazi shill will claim the world greatest autopsy doctor was mistaken same as all the dallas doctors who said it was an entrance would to JFK's head.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the CIA Nazi shiill and Shillian also somehow along with all those facts also think magic bullets exist stopping in mid air and doing incredible 180 degree turns in mid air.

Like you said so well about the paid CIA shill here,he has been proven wrong countless numbers of times by me,you and gipper and the OP here and he knows it and is living in denial whining to his boss asking for more pay raises to put up with these ass beatings he suffers here from us.:lmao::rofl:

oh and the nazi shill and shillian will also of course dismiss what two witnesses at the RFK assassination said that they heard a lady in a polka dot dress running away saying-we killed kennedy,we killed kennedy.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Precisely that IS YOUR issue.

You have no critical thinking skills and do not try to develop them. If you did you would examine both sides of the issue objectively but you have never done so. For you have never read the Warren Commission report or the 911 report and have no idea what they claim yet you blindly and naively fall for whatever someone tells you about them.

Your cognitive dissonance is clearly proven with the video you showed of transportation secretary Mineta which clearly and plainly debunked your own assertion and yet you offered it as proof.

Nope I'm fine.

You are suffering from delusions as well. You do nothing but spin like a proverbial top. You have only reinforced what I know to be true....... as if that could be possible. You are the generic "naysayer" and come a dime a dozen here in Cyberville.

You do not know it to be true at all you just believe it as a muslim believes in allah or a christian in jesus despite.

You have been proven wrong by facts and evidence and you know it but live in denial. I do not

\No you do not know that to be true and you are simply lying to save face. But failing at it.

you know you have been debunked shredded and completely ignorant and this has been accomplished with facts and evidence.

Every claim you made was knocked out and destroyed with those fact. Everyone knows this especially you stop being such a brat and admit what you are being so childish about.

You are also a poor liar I clearly did provide links showing you are wrong about the rifle and the timing and the backwards movement of Kennedy it is you who fails to provide links and when you d it blows up in your face and ends up working against you.
Those are more facts and you know it.

The Secret Service was not called off period I corrected you on that with fact..

Three shots is indeed numerous and all three were fired by Oswald which you cannot challenge oir refute and yes the vast majority of witnesses heard 3 and only 3 coming from his position

The windshield was removed as evidence and the hole you refer to came from behind the limo and could only have come from above and behind which is consistent with Oswald's position so the hole in the windshield is more evidence proving you wrong,.

I am not making a counter argument I am destroying and crushing your illogical and stupid assertions in an extreme manner.

And you know that is true you have been OWNED and OWNED repeatedly.

You are clearly the one that the retard LARAM refers to getting all the ass beatings because everyone knows that is exactly what you have gotten

REALITY !!!!

No I never did and you are lying about that as well because you have been proven uninformed and foolish and lied about being informed on this subject.

Now answer my questions boy

What is so funny about the nazi poster is that his spelling and punctuating are atrocious while he attempts to wear this badge of alleged "higher intelligence". He keeps ducking and dodging so much to the point that he has got to be suffering from cyber whiplash.

I have never ducked and dodged I have addressed every post it is conspiracy theorists and complete fools and weakling like GIPPER and LARAM and you who do the ducking and dodging,

Your spelling and punctuation are not better and your vocabulary is far inferior to mine

Fact LMFAO!! facts created on false information which is fed to indoctrinated sheep that choose to believe lies over truth. Your truth's are lies, and Lies are truth in you brain damaged Democratic sheep.

View attachment 144520
Argument by meme is the last resort of the desperate

MEMES have fact, that MEME is from DINESH HIMSELF CLICK THE FKN LINKS maybe you'd actually learn something.

You leftist make yourselves look pathetically stupid and you all are lazy fks , couch potatoes losers who are to lazy to click a link and read what it says and where it came from .

No they do not have fact at all. They have strawman and ad hominen

You are more of a left winger than I am.

Left winger is you cyka, i'm neither rep. nor a dem. Try again a.h.

No you are far more left wing than I am.

I never said anything about party but you are more of a left wing fool little boy

If that asshole was in the CIA they certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to say it let alone write it online. That's how you know an ANTIFA FKN ASSHOLE whose really a paid off troll .

Lack of evidence is not evidence and you have no evidence Oswald was CIA.

We are not discussing antifa

There has been no evidence exposing the warren commission report as a fraud or you could cite them and you cannot because you are ignorant of both the warren commission and the false claims against it.
You are such a liar you never read those books either you only watched a few videos which is why you run and dodge every question while wishing others would answer yours.

Nope I'm fine.

This asshole actually think we'd believe he's in CIA, when CIA doesnt' admit to being in the CIA this is one stupid ass mother fkr.

I never claimed to be in it GIPPER and LARAM believe that I am in it and you are as well,.

They accuse everyone smarter than them of being a CIA plant

Yep, to shills like those here? Only "da gubermint" knows the real score and unless they hear it from one of the Operation Mockingbird lamestream media lackeys? It can't possibly be true. You see, to these idiots, reality is what "da gubermint" says it is because their programming goes just that deep.

Wrong boy I have looked at both sides it is you sticking to a few debunked videos.

It is the evidence not the government.

You have presented no evidence I have and it has debunked your every claim.

there has been a lot of great new stuff on it lately exposing the multiple shooters and coverup that took place lately. great video,as you can see, you got them worried the fact the handlers sent two of their paid shills here to troll on your thread here.lol

no one believes there were multiple shooters or a "coverup" as you mean it.

wackadoodle conspiracy nutters.

Nice try conspiracy nutter shill.But even the corrupt media that you worship once did an alleged documentary defending the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and even THEY came out and said 70% of the population no longer believes in the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin,miserable fail stupid fuck.:haha:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

it's so cute how the crazy conspiracy loons always go into meltdown.

I'm sorry you're in such a dark place, little boy.
Silly Jilly didn't you get the memo? LWNJs are supposed to hate Nazis.

Whatever makes you feel like you aren't a loser and a troll.

Perhaps to an insane delusional freak. Not to anyone who isn't an insane conspiracy loon
I am just looking out for you Silly Jilly. You will be excommunicated from the Movement, should they find out you support a fucking Nazi. I fear for your safety sweet heart. You of all people know how violent and vindictive your leftist sisters and brothers are.

could not have said it better myself.:up:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::udaman:

Now stop being such a childish liar boy I did debunk every claim of his and every claim of yours for years now and every claim of your lover 7forever and GIPPER and many others.

You are aliar as i have provided links destroying you and crushing you and you saw them and you know it PERIOD

Decided by any intelligent thinking person who looks at the film objectively it defeats and discredits itself with self contradictory statements and outright lies. It presents no evidence of any kind and argues only from a position of expertise which is self proclaimed and unsupported as well.

you present similar arguments which are self defeating and contradictory and false.

your only fall back is you do not trust the government yet others blindly do trust the government which is also a lie.

You and other conspiracy fools do not have a monopoly on questioning government or a superior enlightened outlook on not trusting the government.

Others question the government and do so more intelligently than you do because they can look for answers as well and study the evidence which you willfully and blindly ignore. You ignore it because you have a delusion that believing in conspiracies theories makes you smarter. It does not.

REALITY !!!!

these CIA shills shillian and nazi agent have no answers for any of that or the magic bullet theory of the warren commission.:lmao:

Nope I'm fine.

Not only does the NAZI shill and his wife shillian have no answers for any of those pesky little facts you mentioned or for all the evidence at the crime scene covered up that there were multiple shooters and all the hard evidence oswald was innocent, they REALLY have to ask their bosses for the big bucks for their ass beatings on the RFK assassination as well because his was an even bigger joke than JFK's because the worlds greatest autopsy doctor who examined RFK said the shot came from the back of the head which back up what the witnesses said that they said Sirhan was in FRONT of RFK the entire time plus the photos back that up as well.

of course the whining crybaby Nazi shill will claim the world greatest autopsy doctor was mistaken same as all the dallas doctors who said it was an entrance would to JFK's head.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

the CIA Nazi shiill and Shillian also somehow along with all those facts also think magic bullets exist stopping in mid air and doing incredible 180 degree turns in mid air.

Like you said so well about the paid CIA shill here,he has been proven wrong countless numbers of times by me,you and gipper and the OP here and he knows it and is living in denial whining to his boss asking for more pay raises to put up with these ass beatings he suffers here from us.:lmao::rofl:

oh and the nazi shill and shillian will also of course dismiss what two witnesses at the RFK assassination said that they heard a lady in a polka dot dress running away saying-we killed kennedy,we killed kennedy.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are truly getting boring but you are a liar and proven wrong

No I never did and you are lying about that as well because you have been proven uninformed and foolish and lied about being informed on this subject.

If only you could stop lying, but I guess that isn't possible....CIA training probably teaches never to tell the truth.

Is it true CIA agents must be waterboarded? If so, I am guessing you failed and cried like a little bitch.

If only you could stop lying, but I guess that isn't possible....CIA training probably teaches never to tell the truth.

Is it true CIA agents must be waterboarded? If so, I am guessing you failed and cried like a little bitch.

I have not lied, you have and openly admitted it. You claimed to have read the warren commission report and then admitted you never have.

So just out of curiosity what is it with the childish crap you have going on that there are actually CIA agents on such a trivial and obscure forum as this?

Does it really hurt that bad to be cornered and proven wrong?

t

Oswald was guilty as hell, but did not shoot Kennedy. He was the lookout man for the hit and he did kill Tippit

Evidence?
Oswald could not hit the broadside of a barn that's the evidence. Sam Kinney was riding behind the limo and heard three shots and three hits...it was a professional hit

Sam Kinney heard 3 shots he did no hear 3 hits and your claim about evidence is false.

Oswald was a better than average marksman and that is evidence.

It is documented, proven fact which is established by his Marine corps record which you cannot challenge.

Oswald was guilty as hell, but did not shoot Kennedy. He was the lookout man for the hit and he did kill Tippit

Evidence?
Oswald could not hit the broadside of a barn that's the evidence. Sam Kinney was riding behind the limo and heard three shots and three hits...it was a professional hit
Not according to our very own CIA dupe. He thinks Oswald was a Castro loving commie who was an expert marksman capable of firing a bolt action rifle with perfect precision, even though it wasn't sighted in.

Forum List

Back