Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

Upon exit, it absolutely did. You can see it in the Zapruder film. His head snaps back when the right front part of his head explodes, something that can only happen when a bullet exits that area. Like I said, it's physics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Physics are proven by evidence which is something he willfully ignores

The evidence of the Zapruder film demolishes the magic bullet and the shot from the front theories. You can plainly see Connelly turned to the right when he is hit and Kennedy's head snapping back in a spray of blood and brain tissue, which can only happen when a bullet exits.

Dude, c'mon........Kennedy's head doesn't snap forward like it would have had he been shot in the back of the head. The trajectory of the shot plainly shows that the shooter was firing from a position that was lower than where JFK was sitting which explains as to why his head snapped back and to the left. The kill shot IMHO was fired from the storm drain when Greer slowed the limo down to a near stop which is blatantly against any and all protocols when the one they are protecting is in imminent danger.

Once again unlike the effects you see in Tv and movies it is simply not true that his body or head had to move in a predictable way.

The trajectory of the shot cannot be seen and all the evidence proves the shots came from Oswald at who was above and behind him.

The shooter did not have to be in front of him for his head to move as he did and that is fact.

The storm drain is as ludicrous as 7forever's fiction that Greer shot Kennedy

Dude, now you have gone from attempting to pass yourself off as a serious debater to that of a troll and crossed over to "parody poster" status that is now trying to tell people that they can't believe their own eyes. At first I thought you might have some "game" but you have become a running joke.. I do have one question (which I doubt that you will answer) is why does it matter to you that those like me don't buy the bullshit story of JFK's public murder and the false flag event that was 9/11/01? Do you REALLY believe that you can convince someone like me that has invested the last 5 and a half years of his life and thousands upon thousands of hours learning how things really work? Because if you do, allow me to assure you that you haven't put one seed of doubt in my mind.....as a matter of fact? Just the opposite. All you have claimed is "That's been debunked" and "This has been debunked" sans any link to validate your argument and why is that? Because you know that the proper vetting of "said proof" would not stand up to scrutiny.

Hell, you don't even know where to place a "comma" and you expect posters to believe that you are this well read researcher? Seriously, you are a time waster....nothing more, nothing less.
Wrong I am stating facts it was you who surrendered and crossed over into parody when you began throwing out profanities when you were debunked and then denied that you were debunked.

No one is questioning what you saw with your own eye's it is you uninformed and ignorant conclusions which are being proven wrong and they HAVE BEEN proven wrong.

Watching a few videos is all you have done and in fact that does not constitute thousands of hours of research.

As for convincing you? No one cannot change the faith of a religious person and that is the basis of your belief, faith as opposed to evidence.

But that does not mean you get to make the false assertions and statements you consistently make without being challenged, corrected or debunked which is what I have consistently done to your arguments.

I have no doubt you will cling to your faith regardless of any and all evidence available and it does in fact prove you wrong but like any true believer you will go on stubbornly clinging to the delusion.

No I have not made such a claim I have in fact debunked each of YOUR assertions with facts and you actually helped n more than one occasion by posting videos which actually debunked you for me.

Which are supported by evidence unlike anything you have claimed.
Evidence that is a lie, just like you are a liar.

Wrong you can cite no evidence I can and have.

I did not lie about reading something and then admit it YOU did.

Thus proving you the liar. We all know this and the evidence exists stupid
Again...what you think is evidence is LIES.

Wake up!

No it is not or you could show evidence that it is lies and you cannot.

You have been asked repeatedly for such evidence and you ran away every time
When will you recognize that everything you have been told (by the CIA) about the assassination, is WRONG?

You have chosen to believe a fictional story from the very people who committed the murder and covered it up. Do you really think they would tell you the truth?

The CIA never told me anything about the assassination.

None o the facts I stated to you came from the CIA.

Oswald did not tell the story the Warren Commission did and they told us factual, logical and valid conclusions based on evidence which you cannot challenge or refute.

Oswald committed the murder that is demonstrable and supported by evidence your CIA LIED CIA LIED CIA LIED meme is not supported by evidence

This asshole actually think we'd believe he's in CIA, when CIA doesnt' admit to being in the CIA this is one stupid ass mother fkr.

I never claimed to be in it GIPPER and LARAM believe that I am in it and you are as well,.

They accuse everyone smarter than them of being a CIA plant

do you think they post from the same mental institution? or have they just found each other here?

Shillian, you are another "joke" of a poster and woefully pathetic at debate or discussion. I find your claim of being a barrister or litigator in our admiralty courts to be spurious at best. Attaching your wagon to the defrocked "researcher" with the nazi tag line is so apropos. (snicker)

I love when insane little conspiracy loons try to pretend you know anything.

it's amusing.....

except I feel sorry for how you embarrass yourselves.

You betcha, Shillian....you know very little and propose nothing in the way of meaningful dialogue. You are simply an angry little troll that lamely lashes out at those that are infinitely more informed than you...get it now (snicker) "Counselor"?????

You are not infinitely more informed, quite the opposite in fact. Early on you cited a fictional video as the basis of your argument you stated it explains where you are coming from. That is not well informed.

Wake up!

poor little boy... :cuckoo:
Silly Jilly JFK was one of our greatest presidents and he was a Democrat. You love Democrats unconditionally and HATE all right wingers. So why would you chose to side with right wing forces who worked to murder him in Dallas?

Oswald was a communist which is a left wing ideology and he murdered kennedy which the evidence proves.

It may be your opinion that he was one of our greatest presidents but from an objective view he was not.

You do not know it to be true at all you just believe it as a muslim believes in allah or a christian in jesus despite.

That is not knowledge it is faith.

You have been proven wrong by facts and evidence and you know it but live in denial. I do not

I know it to be 100 percent true. You haven't debunked a single thing. You have simply toed "da gubermint" line spewing CIA talking points that under scrutiny doesn't pass any sane thinking person's ability to reason. You have provided no links debunking anything...PERIOD. You can't "debunk" Kennedy's head going up and to the left, the Secret Service being called off, the numerous shots that were fired including the one that went through the windshield and how 72 hours after the murder, the limo was taken to be re-furbed and any incriminating evidence was destroyed. Yeah, you just keep on believing that you are making a counter argument because anyone else with the ability to think knows that you are full of shit.

This asshole actually think we'd believe he's in CIA, when CIA doesnt' admit to being in the CIA this is one stupid ass mother fkr.

I never claimed to be in it GIPPER and LARAM believe that I am in it and you are as well,.

do you think they post from the same mental institution? or have they just found each other here?

Shillian, you are another "joke" of a poster and woefully pathetic at debate or discussion. I find your claim of being a barrister or litigator in our admiralty courts to be spurious at best. Attaching your wagon to the defrocked "researcher" with the nazi tag line is so apropos. (snicker)

There is no such defrocked researcher here.

Anyone siding with LARAM who is a monumental proven fool and liar has no business judging anyone else

Wake up!

Silly Jilly JFK was one of our greatest presidents and he was a Democrat. You love Democrats unconditionally and HATE all right wingers. So why would you chose to side with right wing forces who worked to murder him in Dallas?

ir'a so cute little dunce the you say nothing... but think you're saying something.

JFK was not our "greatest president". in fact, he blundered into the cuban missile crisis.

who is siding with anything but fact"?

delusional thinking is kind of silly, little troll boy.... try reality.

if you weren't sub-literate and actually asked who I thought the greatest president in my lifetime was, I'd say that Richard Nixon would have been if he hadn't been a paranoid crook.

see how that works, little troll boy?

and I'm still not certain why JFK being a democrat should make one accept baseless and insane conspiracy theories.

that's kind of delusional and requires meds, nutter butter.

I know it to be 100 percent true. You haven't debunked a single thing. You have simply toed "da gubermint" line spewing CIA talking points that under scrutiny doesn't pass any sane thinking person's ability to reason. You have provided no links debunking anything...PERIOD. You can't "debunk" Kennedy's head going up and to the left, the Secret Service being called off, the numerous shots that were fired including the one that went through the windshield and how 72 hours after the murder, the limo was taken to be re-furbed and any incriminating evidence was destroyed. Yeah, you just keep on believing that you are making a counter argument because anyone else with the ability to think knows that you are full of shit.

Anyone siding with LARAM who is a monumental proven fool and liar has no business judging anyone else

true... but isn't watching him melt down and spew amusing?

Wake up!

ir'a so cute little dunce the you say nothing... but think you're saying something.

JFK was not our "greatest president". in fact, he blundered into the cuban missile crisis.

if you weren't sub-literate and actually asked who I thought the greatest president in my lifetime was, I'd say that Richard Nixon would have been if he hadn't been a paranoid crook.

and I'm still not certain why JFK being a democrat should make one accept baseless and insane conspiracy theories.

It's the martyrdom syndrome at work.

When he was alive and in office Kennedy was not well liked or beloved or admired by most Americans. He barely got elected and won only through proven ballot stuffing and cheating in chicago and probable cheating in texas.

In fact the main reason for his trip to texas was because of the need to try and calm the democrats in texas who hated each other and were threatening to tear the democratic party in texas apart and he know he needed the electoral votes from texas to win in 64 if he was to win in 764 which was a long way from certain.

After he was murdered by Oswald of course he became a martyr and everyone loved him

Sometimes but not LARAM who is just a dull witted and boring twit

According to the laws of physics as well. The bullet didn't make a turn, it didn't have to as Connelly was turned to his right when it went through Kennedy and into his side. Seriously, didn't you even watch the Zapruder film?

As for Kennedy's head, the bullet entered through a small hole in the back of his skull and exited through a very large one in the front. This is normal behavior when a bullet passes through a body. The resulting explosion of brain tissue and blood through the very large hole caused his head to snap back. This is also normal. What ARE they teaching in government schools today? Must not be physics and biology. Had the bullet not passed through, his head would have snapped forward only.

And it slammed his head up and to the right.....got it. (snicker)

Upon exit, it absolutely did. You can see it in the Zapruder film. His head snaps back when the right front part of his head explodes, something that can only happen when a bullet exits that area. Like I said, it's physics.

The evidence of the Zapruder film demolishes the magic bullet and the shot from the front theories. You can plainly see Connelly turned to the right when he is hit and Kennedy's head snapping back in a spray of blood and brain tissue, which can only happen when a bullet exits.

You mean "shot from the rear theories."

No, I checked. Blow up a balloon. Let it go. Does it move toward or away from where the air is escaping?

Wake up!

Oswald was a communist which is a left wing ideology and he murdered kennedy which the evidence proves.

It may be your opinion that he was one of our greatest presidents but from an objective view he was not.

He was a communist hanging out with right wingers like Guy Bannister in New Orleans......

Wake up!

It's the martyrdom syndrome at work.

When he was alive and in office Kennedy was not well liked or beloved or admired by most Americans. He barely got elected and won only through proven ballot stuffing and cheating in chicago and probable cheating in texas.

In fact the main reason for his trip to texas was because of the need to try and calm the democrats in texas who hated each other and were threatening to tear the democratic party in texas apart and he know he needed the electoral votes from texas to win in 64 if he was to win in 764 which was a long way from certain.

After he was murdered by Oswald of course he became a martyr and everyone loved him

that's my understanding as well... and Jackie pushing the Camelot mythos certainly didn't hurt. that said, I'd have loved to see his son become president.

You mean "shot from the rear theories."

The Zapruder film is a lie? Who knew?

Sometimes but not LARAM who is just a dull witted and boring twit

there is that, too.

According to the laws of physics as well. The bullet didn't make a turn, it didn't have to as Connelly was turned to his right when it went through Kennedy and into his side. Seriously, didn't you even watch the Zapruder film?

As for Kennedy's head, the bullet entered through a small hole in the back of his skull and exited through a very large one in the front. This is normal behavior when a bullet passes through a body. The resulting explosion of brain tissue and blood through the very large hole caused his head to snap back. This is also normal. What ARE they teaching in government schools today? Must not be physics and biology. Had the bullet not passed through, his head would have snapped forward only.

Dude, c'mon........Kennedy's head doesn't snap forward like it would have had he been shot in the back of the head. The trajectory of the shot plainly shows that the shooter was firing from a position that was lower than where JFK was sitting which explains as to why his head snapped back and to the left. The kill shot IMHO was fired from the storm drain when Greer slowed the limo down to a near stop which is blatantly against any and all protocols when the one they are protecting is in imminent danger.

The bullet entered and exited too quickly for the initial forward motion to be captured on film. Thus, the far greater motion caused by the exit of the bullet is what we see.

Once again unlike the effects you see in Tv and movies it is simply not true that his body or head had to move in a predictable way.

The trajectory of the shot cannot be seen and all the evidence proves the shots came from Oswald at who was above and behind him.

The shooter did not have to be in front of him for his head to move as he did and that is fact.

Dude, now you have gone from attempting to pass yourself off as a serious debater to that of a troll and crossed over to "parody poster" status that is now trying to tell people that they can't believe their own eyes. At first I thought you might have some "game" but you have become a running joke.. I do have one question (which I doubt that you will answer) is why does it matter to you that those like me don't buy the bullshit story of JFK's public murder and the false flag event that was 9/11/01? Do you REALLY believe that you can convince someone like me that has invested the last 5 and a half years of his life and thousands upon thousands of hours learning how things really work? Because if you do, allow me to assure you that you haven't put one seed of doubt in my mind.....as a matter of fact? Just the opposite. All you have claimed is "That's been debunked" and "This has been debunked" sans any link to validate your argument and why is that? Because you know that the proper vetting of "said proof" would not stand up to scrutiny.

Hell, you don't even know where to place a "comma" and you expect posters to believe that you are this well read researcher? Seriously, you are a time waster....nothing more, nothing less.
Wrong I am stating facts it was you who surrendered and crossed over into parody when you began throwing out profanities when you were debunked and then denied that you were debunked.

No one is questioning what you saw with your own eye's it is you uninformed and ignorant conclusions which are being proven wrong and they HAVE BEEN proven wrong.

Watching a few videos is all you have done and in fact that does not constitute thousands of hours of research.

As for convincing you? No one cannot change the faith of a religious person and that is the basis of your belief, faith as opposed to evidence.

But that does not mean you get to make the false assertions and statements you consistently make without being challenged, corrected or debunked which is what I have consistently done to your arguments.

I have no doubt you will cling to your faith regardless of any and all evidence available and it does in fact prove you wrong but like any true believer you will go on stubbornly clinging to the delusion.

No I have not made such a claim I have in fact debunked each of YOUR assertions with facts and you actually helped n more than one occasion by posting videos which actually debunked you for me.

You haven't stated any "facts" that haven't been cleared by the very ones that orchestrated this coup d e'tat and if you really believe that? It simply shows how delusional you are. Rodney King took less of an ass-kicking than you have. You are like one of the nutcases that has been hog-tied and taken away by the guys in the white coats with butterfly nets as you proclaim "I am the only sane person here!!!!!"....too funny. You have proven none of my contentions wrong because you have merely claimed that they have been debunked but when asked for proof? Well, you have been found wanting and that is a fact.

My research about not only JFK but 9/11 and the OKC bombing and other false flag events like Sandy Hoax and the Orlando queer bar "shooting" has proven that an Operation Gladio style program is being used on the sheeple to deflect attention and distract them. I bet you also believe that the Federal Reserve central bank is a "gubermint" entity or that this corporate entity that you call "gubermint" has never used the American people as guinea pigs for a plethora of experiments without their consent because you strike me as just that fucking stupid. You are sleep-walking through life or you are a paid troll that is used to monitor social media...either way, your ass has been kicked and you have been exposed as an idiot. There is nothing really more to say to you. What can be said to someone that believes bullets can do magical things and that three high rise buildings can collapse from being hit by two planes after a few hours in free-fall fashion right inside their own "footprint" and say to themselves "Yeah, that makes sense to me......move along, folks....nothing to see here". Spare me a thought when this whole fiat currency system collapses under it's own weight and the ones that has milked the sweat equity of the people dry that perpetrated it. Remember me when they want you to take an RFID chip for the "digital currency". Seriously, you don't have a fucking clue.....none, nada, zilch.

Wake up!

LMAO!!!!!!! Of course JFK wasn't a friend of a barrister like you that feeds on this admiralty law/statutory law system because USA.INC is a bankrupted corporate entity that has been taken into receivership numerous times to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution in a "for profit" venture which is why the average American works four months out of the year for free. It's simply a clever form of slavery and financial in nature....so shut your piehole, bitch....before I REALLY tell you what I think about ya.

You haven't stated any "facts" that haven't been cleared by the very ones that orchestrated this coup d e'tat and if you really believe that? It simply shows how delusional you are. Rodney King took less of an ass-kicking than you have. You are like one of the nutcases that has been hog-tied and taken away by the guys in the white coats with butterfly nets as you proclaim "I am the only sane person here!!!!!"....too funny. You have proven none of my contentions wrong because you have merely claimed that they have been debunked but when asked for proof? Well, you have been found wanting and that is a fact.

My research about not only JFK but 9/11 and the OKC bombing and other false flag events like Sandy Hoax and the Orlando queer bar "shooting" has proven that an Operation Gladio style program is being used on the sheeple to deflect attention and distract them. I bet you also believe that the Federal Reserve central bank is a "gubermint" entity or that this corporate entity that you call "gubermint" has never used the American people as guinea pigs for a plethora of experiments without their consent because you strike me as just that fucking stupid. You are sleep-walking through life or you are a paid troll that is used to monitor social media...either way, your ass has been kicked and you have been exposed as an idiot. There is nothing really more to say to you. What can be said to someone that believes bullets can do magical things and that three high rise buildings can collapse from being hit by two planes after a few hours in free-fall fashion right inside their own "footprint" and say to themselves "Yeah, that makes sense to me......move along, folks....nothing to see here". Spare me a thought when this whole fiat currency system collapses under it's own weight and the ones that has milked the sweat equity of the people dry that perpetrated it. Remember me when they want you to take an RFID chip for the "digital currency". Seriously, you don't have a fucking clue.....none, nada, zilch.

I have kicked your ass with facts and evidence and you are simply lying to deny that fact. I have not gotten my own kicked.

Just because facts and evidence come from a source you do not like does not refute them which is all you have.

You have not presented any form of evidence and your every attempt to do so has been destroyed and proven false.

And now your argument is sandy hook was a hoax and and OKC was a false flag. More claims you have no evidence for and which are monstrously stupid.

You lost badly boy.

BTW no the federal reserve is not a government entity. Surprising to some but not a secret either.

No one believes bullets can do magical things and no one in the warren commission ever claimed they can do magical things which is why you are a gullible sucker who believes in the magic bullet theory.

Once again boy the few videos you watched is not research. You are uninformed uneducated and a fool who has done no research period

The bullet entered and exited too quickly for the initial forward motion to be captured on film. Thus, the far greater motion caused by the exit of the bullet is what we see.

Dude, spare me....there were WAAAY more shots than the three that the Warren Commission claimed. They made the case to fit around what the official story claimed with no real investigation into the facts because the powers that be wanted it that way......no "if's, and's or but's" about it.

Dude, spare me....there were WAAAY more shots than the three that the Warren Commission claimed. They made the case to fit around what the official story claimed with no real investigation into the facts because the powers that be wanted it that way......no "if's, and's or but's" about it.

Wrong there were three shots and no evidence exists to even suggest more than 3.

Even the vast majority of witnesses agree with 3 shots no more or less which supports the evidence.

Forum List

Back