Experts: California voter registration system 'highly susceptible' to fraud

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
California’s voter registration system is “highly susceptible to being compromised,” because of immigration policies protecting the Golden State’s 2.4 million illegal immigrants, authorities have told Fox News.

The integrity of elections may be compromised by a lack of oversight of non-citizens registering and voting, said Hans von Spakovsky, manager of the Election Law Reform Initiative and senior legal fellow for the Institute for Constitutional Government at The Heritage Foundation.

“If you are talking about California, the state is apparently relying on the illegal alien to tell the state they shouldn’t be registered. There is still an honor system,” said von Spakovsky, co-author of the book “Who's Counting? How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk.”

The problem with California is there is no separate verification of citizenship on voter registration, said Charles Bell, Jr., a partner with California-based Bell, McAndrews & Hiltachk, LLP, a law firm that specializes in election law. Applicants can check a box affirming they are citizens, and this is not checked against any other government database such as federal immigration records.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This would be the state that gave Hillary Clinton her supposed popular vote victory, right?

Makes you want to go "Hmmmmm"!

No mystery why liberal lawyers fight any time someone wants to check voter rolls. They all know that illegals are voting and without checking registrations against immigration records, there is no way to tell if the person is a citizen or not. That's just the way libs like it when those illegals tend to vote Democrat.

It won't change until they start supporting Republicans. Then everything will be straightened out in a hurry.

Dirty Donald is doing all he can to prove that the 3 million votes Hillary beat him by are all from 'fraudulent voters'. Like none of them voted for Trump...
He's a petulant child, can't stand to be beaten at anything. Note the 'alternative facts' he spewed about the crowd size at inauguration.
Spakovsky is a Republican shill, and his nomination by GWB to the Fed. Electoral Commission was blocked by Dems in the Senate, and he was appointed by GWB in the Recess. Opposition to the nomination was bolstered by objections from career Justice Department staff, who accused von Spakovsky of politicizing his nominally non-partisan office to an unprecedented degree.
He has a long history of trying to stop minorities voting, and this is just another beat-up.

No he's investigating voter fraud, something that is good for all Americans.

Are you worried he'll dig up that the Dem's cheated or what?

Dems are going to lose their minds when Trump introduces national voter ID and citizenship verification for elections.

Dirty Donald is doing all he can to prove that the 3 million votes Hillary beat him by are all from 'fraudulent voters'. Like none of them voted for Trump...
Oh yeah, I'm sure all 3 million illegal immigrants voted for the guy who wants to kick them out of the country.

ghhxr.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm sure all 3 million illegal immigrants voted for the guy who wants to kick them out of the country.

Exactly! The left makes some groups their 'special project' just to ensure votes.

We know illegals voted and the left goes out of it's way to keep it from being exposed. I wonder how many poll workers in other states kept inserting each Hillary vote into the machines so each was counted 6 times. There were reports of poll workers filling out ballot before the election. It was also discovered that crates of ballots had been delivered to someone's house. It was all cheating and we all know it. I believe that if a thorough investigation was done, we would see mass cheating for Hillary.

Honestly, I'd be even more furious if a Republican cheated. I expect the left to get down and dirty.

I hate to agree, but I think you're right. The Dem party has been taken over by fringe lefties who have no respect for the voting process - they're out there trying to tear up the Constitution all over the place.

I think it's important, not only for the sanctity of the vote, but for the Dem party to see it. AND if there is no cheating, then it'll be put to bed in the hearts and minds of all voters.

California’s voter registration system is “highly susceptible to being compromised,” because of immigration policies protecting the Golden State’s 2.4 million illegal immigrants, authorities have told Fox News.

The integrity of elections may be compromised by a lack of oversight of non-citizens registering and voting, said Hans von Spakovsky, manager of the Election Law Reform Initiative and senior legal fellow for the Institute for Constitutional Government at The Heritage Foundation.

“If you are talking about California, the state is apparently relying on the illegal alien to tell the state they shouldn’t be registered. There is still an honor system,” said von Spakovsky, co-author of the book “Who's Counting? How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk.”

The problem with California is there is no separate verification of citizenship on voter registration, said Charles Bell, Jr., a partner with California-based Bell, McAndrews & Hiltachk, LLP, a law firm that specializes in election law. Applicants can check a box affirming they are citizens, and this is not checked against any other government database such as federal immigration records.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This would be the state that gave Hillary Clinton her supposed popular vote victory, right?

Makes you want to go "Hmmmmm"!
Trumps investigation should be very interesting....

Forum List

Back